Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (122141 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Anita123:
catered4 i am inspired.nice work and keep it up

Thank you sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
dustydee:

Camel not ram.

Thanks for the correction sir. I meant Rago (Ram)

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
PassingShot:
catered4, I am highly impressed. May God bless your efforts.

Amen, Thank you sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Baroba:

Lol.. Is not that bad, probably restricted to outer parts or certain villages like Obollo Afor Nsukka. Anyway do enjoy some Southeastern hospitality..

Nigeria needs a visionary leader that will connect most states in Nigeria, imagine if we have a high speed rail network that can convey agric products to places like Lagos, Enugu, Delta within hours.. Honestly oil messed up Nigeria..

e walahi. Soon, agriculture will bounce back again...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
signz:

I stay in enugu too. Please don't be offended but what are u going to sell in enugu.

I'm interested in ur business. I'll call u later.

God bless and protect you

Hello sir.

Good to know you stay in enugu. I'm not selling anything there, I have a meeting there.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Ademat7(m): 12:23am On Apr 26, 2015
GodMode:

The north is already rich, look at the amount products in her pictures then imagine the amount of farmers.

But, its just like the dog business.. All one needs is a male and female goat, cow/bull, donkey e.t.c and the business will boom..

My female dog gives birth to 6 puppies twice yearly..

Imagine having ranch with goats, bull, cows e.t.c.

This business will be very profitable in the south.. Cos there is abundance of grass and weed..

If south takes agriculture seriously... The north will go out of business.
it all depend on the culture of the south; farmers don't leave social media life up-north,they endure n enjoy but here ur family might think twice when they c ur pix whr u r dirty on farm + workers who want to make more than ur profit as their personal gain

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Skanas(m): 1:24am On Apr 26, 2015
Catered4:

Hello sir.

Good to know you stay in enugu. I'm not selling anything there, I have a meeting there.
Hi
U re such a blessing...pls when exactly are u coming to Enugu?Will you be staying long? Am based in Enugu...a fed civil servant/business man.Would love to see u in camera(if you won't mind)...u jst ignited a passion for agro-product biz in me...love to partner
Pls do reply
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by anonimi: 5:46am On Apr 26, 2015
Catered4:
Hello sir,
I agree with you sir. Here there are no donkey with cart. The donkeys carry load on their back. You will find such in Niger Republic borders.

You can actually do one cart as a demonstration to encourage them to have donkeys pull carts for more load haulage, which will be very useful as their business/farming activities expand to feed the growing middle class and higher income level in the country.

I hope you can work seriously on this.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2015
anonimi:

You can actually do one cart as a demonstration to encourage them to have donkeys pull carts for more load haulage, which will be very useful as their business/farming activities expand to feed the growing middle class and higher income level in the country.

I hope you can work seriously on this.
Cheers.

I will look into it, thank you sir

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by kelvin1191(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Please, when are you visiting Enugu?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2015
Skanas:

Hi
U re such a blessing...pls when exactly are u coming to Enugu?Will you be staying long? Am based in Enugu...a fed civil servant/business man.Would love to see u in camera(if you won't mind)...u jst ignited a passion for agro-product biz in me...love to partner
Pls do reply
Thanks

Hello sir,
My trip to the south south and south east starts next week. I will definitely inform the whole house when I get to each states. Please keep in touch.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2015
ehie:
You hustle more than most men .more grease to your elbows for being an asset not a liability

Thank you sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2015
Demmzy15:
Even though I'm a yoruba, I love Zamfara and Katsina States because they're one of the most peaceful Northern States! No riots, no bokoharam.

Alhamdullahi, Allahu AKBAR! grin cheesy

I lived in katsina for 5 years. Katsina is one of my home. Katsina and Zamfara, not just peaceful, Good People, Good Heart and States of Hospitality. I Love The North!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Demmzy15(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2015
Catered4:

I lived in katsina for 5 years. Katsina is one of my home. Katsina and Zamfara, not just peaceful, Good People, Good Heart and States of Hospitality. I Love The North!
Gbam! sister, you nailed it o
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2015
write2obi:
Am definitely following this thread, learnt a lot already, hoping to learn more.
Ma'am where are you based?
shocked as animal cheap for north shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hello sir,
I'm based in the north and south west.
Live stock are cheap in the north especially Niger Republic
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Owliver:
If the northerners get education and invest more in this meeehn they'll be the strongest region economically and politically in Nigeria. Asin they'll be indisputably the greatest region of west Africa. But... But... But... Them no gree see road.

Lol, they don dey see road ooo
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2015
afuye:
Lots of opportunity abound in agriculture

Exactly sir.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2015
cityhood:

Allah kao kasuwa

Amin amin
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2015
ednut1:
dis looks fun . more grease to ur elbow

Thank you sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2015
lestat:
@OP after reading this I get up and stare at my fiancée who is always about human hair this, spar day that, ..and now she wants a samsung galaxy S6 next week blah,blah blah and I have a deep rethink... angry

Awww. Please Let her be. Every ladies with their priorities in life...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2015
niggi4life:
dem no need go school to become all that, business like theirs is more of talent, they av been successfully practising it long b4 u were born and still waxing stronger, what they need is more support from d govt

Exactly sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2015
MrPresident:
nice thread,
@Op - wish you all the best.

NB: as you give out ur number on-line, remember to be careful about fraudulent people.

my regards to hubby and the little angel.

Thank you sir. I'm very careful sir.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:
catered4, I am highly impressed. May God bless your efforts.

Amen. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2015
bashydemy:
@OP abeg where in do you stay, I intend in investing in something like this for my little brother. He is currently serving in Kebbi and will be done soon and i dont want him to go into the stress of Labor market.

Hello sir.
I based in Lagos, Ogun and Sokoto. Our office is at Ogun, Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2015
MrPresident:
this thread made my day weekend, in fact am beginning to have more love for brothers in/from the north.
very hard working people i must confess, imagine if we put all middle-eastern ideologies in the trash bin and work together as one,
what a great nation we would become!!!!

Exactly sir

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2015
Mordyb:
I know a place in taraba where they sell livestock ridiculously cheaper than what you just showed.

Hello sir,
Please kindly show the whole house, there is room for competitors. *YIMU.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2015
gucci20:
Nice Job madam!

Thank you sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2015
adeaks:

Why should she remove her phone number? She is a business woman. I feel she should even put her phone number in her signature. Its just a common business strategy.

You know d number of people who will view this thread and call her directly for business via dat post without even commenting on d thread.

Well said sir. There is no difference between my mail, bb or number. I can be scammed through any of these. I'm very careful.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2015
njays24:
Those tomatoes look really fresh and inviting. I love to eat fresh raw tomatoes,they're really healthy with raw onions. Good job maam,more power and strength to you;though I can't do it.

Thank you ma
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Ariyke:
Am so loving this business, am beginning to change my mind about white collar job o shocked
Thanks for sharing ma

You are welcome ma
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2015
Defcon1:
God bless you and your beautiful family.
May He bless your efforts with resounding success.
You are a beautiful, hardworking woman.
Your hubby is a lucky man.

Thank you sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2015
Bollinger:
Nigerian immune system is probably the best on the planet. It's a wonder we haven't all caught some deadly virus or something. See unhygienic packaging and distribution. From car booth direct to consumer. Na wa.

Lol, na the one you see na...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.