Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( (659 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by ConfessionsNgr: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
My sister's marriage is 5 years old already. Blessed with a 2 year--old son. She is enjoying her marriage, as the family has been blessed with a house and two cars. I got admission to a school situated where she lives with her husband, and she decided I should come stay with her. So that the expenses won't be much, and not only that, we enjoy each other's company too, and I assist with house chores. The husband seemed like a good man before and a little after I moved in. I see him as a big brother. My sister often travels out to get her goods for her supermarket, and she could go for days. Her husband comes to my room and treat me special during these times buying all sorts for me. At first I didn't suspect anything until he started touching my hips, hugging me and telling me I am sexy and beautiful. He has come to my room at many nights to say he wants to pass the night at my room. I am afraid he wants to start sleeping with me, hence all his moves and niceness. Should I tell my sister?

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/64/my-sisters-husband

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by DuchessLily(f): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Leave that house, just tell ur sis u r leaving for her own good.

U have been encouraging him too.. U were slow in understanding his games or u chose not to care cos u have been enjoying d gifts etc

Meanwhile her hubby is a he-goat. Mtsweee...
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by SuperSuave(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
That's what happens when you leave your husband at home with a grownup lady. Body no be firewood now. The worst thing is that after having his way, he will regret his actions. She should threaten the man with telling his sister
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by imbless: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Flee from that house
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by Cutehector(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
imbless:
Flee from that house
she can't flee from the house. Dats a dilenma case. Either ways, her sista will get to knw.
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by iykeaniogbe(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
My sister's marriage is 5 years old already. Blessed with a 2 year--old son. She is enjoying her marriage, as the family has been blessed with a house and two cars. I got admission to a school situated where she lives with her husband, and she decided I should come stay with her. So that the expenses won't be much, and not only that, we enjoy each other's company too, and I assist with house chores. The husband seemed like a good man before and a little after I moved in. I see him as a big brother. My sister often travels out to get her goods for her supermarket, and she could go for days. Her husband comes to my room and treat me special during these times buying all sorts for me. At first I didn't suspect anything until he started touching my hips, hugging me and telling me I am sexy and beautiful. He has come to my room at many nights to say he wants to pass the night at my room. I am afraid he wants to start sleeping with me, hence all his moves and niceness. Should I tell my sister?

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/64/my-sisters-husband

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously
Abeg one of dis nollywood stories again..
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by pomide(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Talk to your sister...you're not old enough to run out....let her decide not you...

(1) (Reply)

The Animal In Every Man(must Read) / WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / When Was The Last Time You Said "I Love You"to Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.