Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? (3334 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Fratello(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
I could ZoneLove _Ms Flawles
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by nnaemy2013(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Am not sure we are emotionally mature enough to fall in love on NAIRALAND. It can happen but its 1 in 100 cases. Most ladies here are shy to express their true feelings for fear of being labelled 'sluts' or 'loose'. They'd rather die in silence than profess love or emotions in a public forum.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by mirexxx(f): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided forming!
if u can fall in love here I can't! so mind your business
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
mirexxx:
if u can fall in love here I can't! so mind your business
lol u don vex?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by FLAWLES(f): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Fratello:
I could ZoneLove _Ms Flawles
.watin i do dz one? ?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Fratello(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.watin i do dz one? ?
is it a crime to mention you?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley
Yeah... I knew u got d mention.. well its not like I'm stil swerving around d ish... I totally understand wen u say dat everything u do on here na wash...
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by mirexxx(f): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Yeah... I knew u got d mention.. well its not like I'm stil swerving around d ish... I totally understand wen u say dat everything u do on here na wash...
yeah
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Thelweezy(f): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
i did nd nw im regretting
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by onosprince(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Thelweezy:

Why are you regretting?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by nnaemy2013(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Thelweezy:

Kindly share ur experience so others can learn. Pleeeez
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Thelweezy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=onosprince post=32930858]

Why are you regretting?[/quot

to be honest its a long story buh my advice to u .... dont try it!
nairaland luv x fake ,m nt saying all buh 80% tz all pretence no marra d years u guys spend together
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by onosprince(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=Thelweezy post=32931510][/quote]

Thanks for your advice.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by tosyne2much(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
I'm in love with a nairalander called Ishilove

No ban me ooooo, na joke I dey joke ooooo.. Hehehe cheesy
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by valmunich(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
I've gat a crush on one. . . Buh Nahh, never gon let her know cheesy
Re: Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander? by Thelweezy(f): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
onosprince:

Thanks for your advice.

u welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. / 7 Ways To Friendzone A Guy. / New Study Reveals Which Nigerian Tribes Have The Largest/smallest Joystick Sizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.