Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. (3328 Views)

Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia / She Is Older But I Want Her Still / Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
BrownGarri © 2015

Life in Lagos became more cumbersome and unbearable for me to live in. As a bookshop owner business was becoming unbearable and the bigger competitors were not making things easy for me at all. Most of the books I acquired from publishers had gathered so much dust, the only thing that kept me going was sales from pencils, rulers, cleaners and other stationery's.

I didn't need a rocket scientist to tell me I needed to relocate to a less competitive state. My life was almost deplorable, the only thing I could do effectively was feed myself once a day. On other major expenses I depended on families and relatives. I was indebted to almost everybody I knew, all my friends avoided me and even my girlfriend for 4 years, Mercy, was showing signs of leaving me, I couldn't blame her for that.

I made it known to my family and closest relatives that I needed to relocate to Delta state. They were skeptical about it, so a family meeting was summoned and after a heated debate they finally agreed to support me one last time. An agreement was made to raise N85,000 to aid me in my relocation............................................
........................................................................................................................

The cash, N85,000, was handed over to me by my uncle and I left Lagos to Delta the following morning. On getting to Delta, I called my old customer who made arrangements for me to spend some few days in his family home in Mosogha, a thriving Urhobo town in Delta. His brother, Efe later came to pick me up. On getting to the family home, I was welcomed and treated with rare hospitality. I was given a room to stay and treated with care.

The following morning, I told Efe to take me to a house agent. As we got there, I could only afford a room which I was going to use as my bookshop and my residence. Efe insisted that I stayed with them in their family home, but I politely refused. The least thing I needed to be was a liability to anyone. I paid for the place and moved in the following day.......................................
.........................................................................................................

In the cab, there was a lady beside me, her skin was ebony and she was slim but busty, a very attractive lady she was. She greeted me. "Good morning."
I responded. "Good morning dear." I was shy at first because she looked like the kind of lady that I see from a far and admire.
She then said. "I guess you are stranger?"
I was surprised she knew, so I said. "Yes I have only been here for about 2 weeks. How did you know?"
She laughed and said. "Firstly you are carrying a back bag, and your mode of dressing is akin to a more metropolitan lifestyle."
I then said. "Oh, nice guess. This is how I dress to work. Sporty and sharp."
She said. "Interesting, what do you do?"
I told her. "I supply learning materials to schools, lessons and some homes."
She seemed very delighted and said. "Wow!!… Well I guess today is your lucky day. I am a principal in one of the biggest schools in Ethiope East local govt........................................................
..............................................................................................................

It was past 9pm and obviously I wasn't in the mood to go back to my place. We were watching some musical videos and she said to me. "Why don't you go take a shower, so you can feel more relaxed. You can have my caftan it's clean."
My mind started going bananas, my interpretation was that she wanted me around to spend the night all along............................................

Please to read full story click here http://www.browngarri.com/dilemma-i-love-her-she-made-me-shes-older-and-she-wants-marriage/
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
beautiful day
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Is yemi Alade married?
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
diamondtutu:
Is yemi Alade married?

Erm me no know who you talking about bro?
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by justmetoday(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
A well written script bt to click dat link 'No possible',you better come here to finish ur story.
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
justmetoday:
A well written script bt to click dat link 'No possible',you better come here to finish ur story.

I will sir when I am bigger than Linda ikeji
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by justmetoday(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nothing Do you.....Carry Go!
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
justmetoday:

lets go there grin

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin
justmetoday:

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
good evening boss
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
beautiful night
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lovely blog pls also waiting for the next part. Don't let vaselinecrew see this.
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
pcguru1:
Lovely blog pls also waiting for the next part. Don't let vaselinecrew see this.

lol cheesy

Thanx

Tomorrow the conclusion will be posted
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by debco(m): 12:07am On Apr 21, 2015
newmuzik:
BrownGarri © 2015

Life in Lagos became more cumbersome and unbearable for me to live in. As a bookshop owner business was becoming unbearable and the bigger competitors were not making things easy for me at all. Most of the books I acquired from publishers had gathered so much dust, the only thing that kept me going was sales from pencils, rulers, cleaners and other stationery's.

I didn't need a rocket scientist to tell me I needed to relocate to a less competitive state. My life was almost deplorable, the only thing I could do effectively was feed myself once a day. On other major expenses I depended on families and relatives. I was indebted to almost everybody I knew, all my friends avoided me and even my girlfriend for 4 years, Mercy, was showing signs of leaving me, I couldn't blame her for that.

I made it known to my family and closest relatives that I needed to relocate to Delta state. They were skeptical about it, so a family meeting was summoned and after a heated debate they finally agreed to support me one last time. An agreement was made to raise N85,000 to aid me in my relocation............................................
........................................................................................................................

The cash, N85,000, was handed over to me by my uncle and I left Lagos to Delta the following morning. On getting to Delta, I called my old customer who made arrangements for me to spend some few days in his family home in Mosogha, a thriving Urhobo town in Delta. His brother, Efe later came to pick me up. On getting to the family home, I was welcomed and treated with rare hospitality. I was given a room to stay and treated with care.

The following morning, I told Efe to take me to a house agent. As we got there, I could only afford a room which I was going to use as my bookshop and my residence. Efe insisted that I stayed with them in their family home, but I politely refused. The least thing I needed to be was a liability to anyone. I paid for the place and moved in the following day.......................................
.........................................................................................................

In the cab, there was a lady beside me, her skin was ebony and she was slim but busty, a very attractive lady she was. She greeted me. "Good morning."
I responded. "Good morning dear." I was shy at first because she looked like the kind of lady that I see from a far and admire.
She then said. "I guess you are stranger?"
I was surprised she knew, so I said. "Yes I have only been here for about 2 weeks. How did you know?"
She laughed and said. "Firstly you are carrying a back bag, and your mode of dressing is akin to a more metropolitan lifestyle."
I then said. "Oh, nice guess. This is how I dress to work. Sporty and sharp."
She said. "Interesting, what do you do?"
I told her. "I supply learning materials to schools, lessons and some homes."
She seemed very delighted and said. "Wow!!… Well I guess today is your lucky day. I am a principal in one of the biggest schools in Ethiope East local govt........................................................
..............................................................................................................

It was past 9pm and obviously I wasn't in the mood to go back to my place. We were watching some musical videos and she said to me. "Why don't you go take a shower, so you can feel more relaxed. You can have my caftan it's clean."
My mind started going bananas, my interpretation was that she wanted me around to spend the night all along............................................

Please to read full story click here http://www.browngarri.com/dilemma-i-love-her-she-made-me-shes-older-and-she-wants-marriage/

I enjoyed reading the full story through that link..as I dey read am sef my own thomas jst begin dey rise nii ooo...can't wait to read the part 2
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 12:40am On Apr 21, 2015
debco:

I enjoyed reading the full story through that link..as I dey read am sef my own thomas jst begin dey rise nii ooo...can't wait to read the part 2

Thanx sir, part 2 tomorrow
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by habeebcole: 12:58am On Apr 21, 2015
bros i hail oooo.......u do well.....ur head dey dier....u will neva die.....u dey valid and sound......wen should i be xpecting the.other part
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 1:01am On Apr 21, 2015
habeebcole:
bros i hail oooo.......u do well.....ur head dey dier....u will neva die.....u dey valid and sound......wen should i be xpecting the.other part
Thank you sir
Tomorrow sir. Before 11am
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 5:09am On Apr 23, 2015
smiley
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2015
Morning
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2015
hello folks
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Too long embarassed

Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 25, 2015
pcguru1:
what! We are definitely coming.
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Teempakguy:
what! We are definitely coming.
cheesy
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 12:07am On Apr 26, 2015
yes o
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
beautiful evening
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 6:18am On Apr 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
good evening
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by newmuzik: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Dilemma: She's Hot as hell, crazy on bed, rich, older but she wants us married.. by donfineboi: 6:51am On May 07, 2015
what a read....

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Relate More With People??? / Why And Why Nairalanders Answer / As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.