Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. (11294 Views)

Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. / Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading / 8 Things Every Woman Does Before Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Dyt:
undecided undecided
Waris this?
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 21, 2015
kilokeys:
i see a drunk man with a leaking anus.

gosh.. naija and their fallacies
warn urself
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by MikkeyJ: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Drinking palmwine mixed with groundnut oil before having sex with a girl is really healthy n beneficial to both of you because it delays your release making u to go for hours without releasing and two it makes u to thrust faster and deeper thereby making the lady to enjoy maximum satisfaction thereby making her climax like three times while you are still to reach yours, guys try this before having sex with any girl and you will see that the after sex with the girl she will take you out and spend a lot of money on you and even cook a meal for you it, and she will be sexually obscessed with you infact she having sex with you regularly will be like a cocain addict. so NAIRALANDER GUYS TRY THIS IF YOU WANTS HER TO BE HAVING SEX WITH YOU EVERYDAY. "remember that she wont mind having sex with you every hour if possible. so thats it guys sweetorgasm the sex lord has spoken.

Dude I told u never to smoke Dat weed do afternoon, it has lots of seeds inside u wouldn't listen. Nw u c d effects. undecided. angry
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by SirBlack999(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2015
oloyolo:
I came here to laff

Can some one tell me y rukiatu laughed like five times

Am I the only one suspecting something here angry
Because she has experienced it. :-:-D
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2015
MikkeyJ:

Dude I told u never to smoke Dat weed do afternoon, it has lots of seeds inside u wouldn't listen. Nw u c d effects. undecided. angry
u drank weed today?
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by ChappyChase: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cow! No be only palm wine and grand nut oil, na Monkey piss and ogogoro!!!!!
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by ChappyChase: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mehn!!! This guy is really jobless!
See the way he serious dey quote everybody on this platform!
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
ChappyChase:
Mehn!!! This guy is really jobless!
See the way he serious dey quote everybody on this platform!
U WANT SOME? I GV U SM
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mumu (no offense)
Re: Reasons Y You Should Drink Palmwine Mixed With Groundnut Oil Before Having Sex. by Benthane(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
u guys shud try it 1st...ND lemme know ur remarks

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brothers Holy Girlfriend Has Been Found Unholy(pictures) / The Nigerian Wife / NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.