Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin (40606 Views)

Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) / Start Oil Exploration In Benue - Buhari Orders NNPC / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by acenazt: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2015
emmasege:
You are an illiterate and it's evident in your post. Is igbo land actively an oil-producing region? You don't even know the difference between the s/south & s/east. You are one of those ethnocentric Nigerians who sit in one corner of Nigeria & make unfounded statements about a people/region they know nothing about. Get yourself a good geography & history teacher!
I have never heard of an illiterate who knows how to read and write are u sure u know the meaning of being literate??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Chiaka(f): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2015
.........until further notice
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Orunto: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Exploration is Executive Responsibility. However, this time, No Concession and Undue Advantage to Chad Republic and No Loopholes for Bokoharam. Shettima's connection and interest in this, must be closely monitored. We elect a President for Nigeria only and not for Chad, Cameroon and Niger Republics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by akigbemaru: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
bUHARI EXPLORATIONNOF CHAD BASIN
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by wtfCode: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Still a better name than Biafra!
for ur foolish mind abi
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by queensmith: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
acenazt:
That would be a nice move Baba. Am sick and tired of Igbos feeling pompous and claiming They own the oil in the south. Am sick of them Trying to break free and form their Biafra.
Here is an Advice baba,as soon as our oil is Found and refineries gets built, empower agriculture, mining,and education then Give those Igbos what they want BIAFRA!!!

Apologies to the Igbo nation,who I so love but will readily see off to the land of the rising sun(Biafra)
Don't let my talk irk u. BTW Fuuuuck you Obinnas and chinenyes. Where that Igbo girl with big Nyash,I go knack her tonight with hate from the North. My mallam dick shall ram her like a drill. Where that bura tashi wey Mallam give me self

what purpose do the mods here serve with this type of bs on the front page? this website can be incredible irritating sometimes.

Mods do the needful

@topic so what i am hearing is the man intends to waste money and resources searching for oil simply for the purpose of discovering oil in the north?

No this doesnt sit well. , , ,or stand well. . . .or crawl well with me undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
wtfCode:

for ur foolish mind abi

What the hell sort of a name is Biafra? Isn't that the name of a pen?
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Boriqua(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
You can now watch free to air channels for free!

Get up to 75 entertaining pay channels for free including- Afican Movie Magic( Hausa, Igbo,Yoruba),super sports-2.3.5.6.7,Discovery channels, Mnet movies, History Channel, Nollywood, Nat.Geo Wild. jim jam, disney, nicklodeon, cnn, bbc, Aljezera, and so on.

Call 08185060158 for Abuja residents only.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by sirgreen: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
LET IT NOT BE THAT BUHARI IS PLANNING TO LAY PIPELINE FROM THE SOUTH TO THE LAKE CHAD TO SIPHON THE NIGER DELTA OIL, CLAIMING TO BE FROM THE NORTH. THERE IS NO TRACE OF CRUDE OIL IN THE CHAD BASIN FOR NOW AS REPORTED BY GEOSCIENTISTS. THIS MAN IS SO DESPARATE FOR SOMETHING.....
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by mrbeam: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by wtfCode: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

What the hell sort of a name is Biafra? Isn't that the name of a pen?
look clearly aboki, it's written 'made in biafra'.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
wtfCode:

look clearly aboki, it's written 'made in biafra'.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't say that.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by wtfCode: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
sirgreen:
LET IT NOT BE THAT BUHARI IS PLANNING TO LAY PIPELINE FROM THE SOUTH TO THE LAKE CHAD TO SIPHON THE NIGER DELTA OIL, CLAIMING TO BE FROM THE NORTH. THERE IS NO TRACE OF CRUDE OIL IN THE CHAD BASIN FOR NOW AS REPORTED BY GEOSCIENTISTS. THIS MAN IS SO DESPARATE FOR SOMETHING.....
abi oo...d tin jus tire o
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by wtfCode: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't say that.
go back and do a re-check...mumuness too dey run 4 una blood veins.
See the kind username u dey bear.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Truckpusher(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
icelord:
showyourcertificate, firefire, Severussnapes, truckpusher and temitemi1 are one of the biggest fools on nairaland
Who's this animal that is typing trash with his leprosy infested hands?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by MalcoImX: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
sirgreen:
If you can know a little about Nigeria's topography you should know that nothing from the South can be siphoned to the North; they can only be pumped. It is things from the North that can be siphoned. The slope, gradient, elevation, relief is generally higher in the North than it is in the South of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
wtfCode:

go back and do a re-check...mumuness too dey run 4 una blood veins.
See the kind username u dey bear.

Says the bellend calling himself "wtfcode". Friggin jackstaff! Clearly you don't know what I'm talking about but instead of you to just shut the f*ck up or go and research what I'm saying, you come over here chunderinhg all sorts of winnits, you know there's this stereotype of you plonkers being "know it alls" and you my friend are a real chip off the old block. Friggin brown hatter!
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by wtfCode: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Says the bellend calling himself "wtfcode". Friggin jackstaff! Clearly you don't know what I'm talking about but instead of you to just shut the f*ck up or go and research what I'm saying, you come over here chunderinhg all sorts of winnits, you know there's this stereotype of you plonkers being "know it alls" and you my friend are a real chip off the old block. Friggin brown hatter!
lol...calm down nigguh.

U don't hold me responsible 4 ur foolish assumptions.
Quoting me might give u a cardiac arrest.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by akigbemaru: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
BUHARI AND OIL EXPLORATION AGAIN
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by size40: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=acenazt post=32926747]That would be a nice move Baba. Am sick and tired of Igbos feeling pompous and claiming They own the oil in the south. Am sick of them Trying to break free and form their Biafra.
Here is an Advice baba,as soon as our oil is Found and refineries gets built, empower agriculture, mining,and education then Give those Igbos what they want BIAFRA!!!

Apologies to the Igbo nation,who I so love but will readily see off to the land of the rising sun(Biafra)
Don't let my talk irk u. BTW Fuuuuck you Obinnas and chinenyes. Where that Igbo girl with big Nyash,I go knack her tonight with hate from the North. My mallam dick shall ram her like a drill. Where that bura tashi wey Mallam give me self
Don't mind them. the Igbo's always rely on the oil in my state to say have oil too. The Igbo's calls the northerners parasites. while they are the real parasites in Nigeria. What briefly brought my people, the south south people with the Igbos together since 2011 has come to an end with the defeat of GEJ. so the Igbo's should mind their business from now on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by size40: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Don't mind them. the Igbo's always rely on
the oil in my state to say have oil too. The
Igbo's calls the northerners parasites. while
they are the real parasites in Nigeria. What
briefly brought my people, the south south
people with the Igbos together since 2011
has come to an end with the defeat of GEJ.
so the Igbo's should mind their business
from now on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD / Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe / Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.