Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin (40636 Views)

Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) / Start Oil Exploration In Benue - Buhari Orders NNPC / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
mmsen:

I notice how your religion leaves you once morality comes into the picture. Is stealing no longer forbidden in the Qur'an? What happened to Sharia law - should Abacha not have lost both of his hands for his acts, according to your 'progressive' religious laws?

What good are foreign reserves when the infrastructure is falling apart? The roads in Nigeria were dreadful by the end of the Abacha era; electricity supply was dreadful; universities underfunded; healthcare system in a shambles; banking system was a mess; investor confidence was nil yet you reason that there was financial development under Abacha?

You are not very bright. Not bright at all.

Abacha is dead! What's your point? Sharia is not active in Nigeria is it? As for infrastructure In Nigeria, is it not sill dying under this administration? But at least under Abacha he did something. geJ idid nothing!!!!
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by wtfCode: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
buhari, now u have found oil in the north, can u abokinafaso people leave us alone for christ sake?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by MalcoImX: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
mmsen:

The Qur'an was written in Arabic.

Mohammed was an (illiterate) Arab.

You flock to Mecca to pledge allegiance to your Arab overlords. You are an 'abd'.

All those who leave their homelands to seek the favor of the desert dwellers are just as foolish - Turks, Pakistanis, Indonesia. Leaving your homeland to hand your money over to someone else, especially when your own corner of the world is impoverished, is a sign that you lack reasoning skills.
What do you make of Christians who go to Rome and Jerusalem?
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
mmsen:

Your religion is what guides you people or have you already forgotten about your sacred Sharia law that seems to be so important yet so ineffective at stopping your corrupt political leaders.

Is it not your religion that causes you to pretend that child marriage is not child abuse? That it is fine for middle-aged men like Senator Yerima to marry 13 year old girls?

Is your religion not the reason why school uptake in the north is so poor? That parents do not want their daughters to attend school; that mallams have children on the street begging?

Either these are true or your religion is what your leaders hide behind to avoid being progressive. To justify remaining in the 19th century. To justify keeping your people in a pitiful state.

What does Bakuras marriage have to do with infrastructure or development in the north? And tell me what part of islam forbids seeking knowledge when all it does is encourage it? Tell me what part of Islam allows begging when the prophet clearly condemned it! Don't mistake culture for religion plonker! You are just simply ignorant!
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by acenazt: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
wtfCode:

sheer mumu! see as ur mouth dey smell for diz forum.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
wtfCode:
buhari, now u have found oil in the north, can u abokinafaso people leave us alone for christ sake?

Still a better name than Biafra!
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by abdulwastecx(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Noooo! They claim to be educated do they not? What has their education done for them? They're the same old corrupt selfish chuffers they've always been! Education no matter how little will be of better use to us than it ever will be for them! You just wait and see.

I AM NOT LOOKING AT IT FROM THAT ANGLE . I HAD ALL MY EDUCATION IN THE NORTH, BEEN TO OTHER PART OF NIGERIA, I MUST CONFESS THAT NIGERIA GENERALLY IS A BACKWARD COUNTRY BECAUSE OF HER LOW LEVEL OF BOTH QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT . SOUTH EASTERNERS BRAG TOO MUCH ABOUT HOW BETTER OR MORE EDUCATED THEY ARE BUT THE REALITY IS OPPOSITE.

RELIGIOUS PRACTICE BY DANGEROUS ULAMAS HAD HINDERED EDUCATION IN THE PAST, OVER POPULATED HOME, GREED FROM POLITICAL CLASS AND CULTURAL PRACTICE ARE ALL ODD AGAINST THE NORTH IN THE AREA OF EDUCATION. SUCH TRENDS ARE NOW CHANGING AS MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE NOW GETTING FREE EDUCATION EXPECT I ALLY IN NORTH WEST ( KATSINA). THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT SINCE WE HAVE THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL IN CHARGE OF OUR FUTURE IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by mmsen: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Abacha is dead! What's your point? Sharia is not active in Nigeria is it? As for infrastructure In Nigeria, is it not sill dying under this administration? But at least under Abacha he did something. geJ idid nothing!!!!

Roads in Nigeria are better now than they were during Abacha's time. You are lying if you can't see otherwise.

The electricity sector has been removed from the hands of government and placed into those of the private sector - that is a step in the right direction. It is now for them to perform.

To claim that GEJ's administration did nothing is to walk around with your eyes closed.

Did he not build schools so as to pull your people out of their wretched state?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
abdulwastecx:

BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY IS DANGEROUS TO ANY SOCIETY SERIOUS ABOUT DEVELOPMENT. EXTREMISM OF ANY KIND SHOULD BE CONDEMNED AND FROWN AGAINST.

SOUTH EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA IS AS PARASITIC AS SOUTH WEST AND NORTH SINCE MAJORITY OF THE SO CALLED REVENUE COMES FROM COASTAL ALL PRODUCING STATES OF AKWA IBOM, BAYELSA, RIVERS, CROSS RIVERS AND DELTA STATE. THESE STATES CONTRIBUTES ABOUT 75% TO GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURE WHICH MOSTLY GO BACK TO THE POCKET OF CORRUPT POLITICIANS.

THE ONLY REASONS WHY THESE AREAS ARE CONTRIBUTORS THE NATIONAL INCOME IS BECAUSE OF THE OFFSHORE OIL IN THESE AREAS.

IMAGINE HOW MUCH STATE LIKE KANO, KADUNA AND OYO CAN GENERATES THROUGH LARGE SCALE FARMING AND SERIOUS INDUSTRIALIZATION. THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE LEADERSHIP OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

You're right mate! But there's no need for reasoning with these lesser animals.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by dayodare49o: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

The elites in the north used to be corrupt but the masses have never been corrupt! But it seems all you teach your children right from birth is how to take shortcuts in life, drugs, frauds, theft and other evil schemes, who are the goons here?
Look at this one. What concept is this,? like a kid asking for breast feeding. Are the leaders not from the society? Do you mean that the masses don't steal because they are masses. Are you saying almanji are holier than muhamed because they are masses. The Fulanis who go to steal in other peoples' farm after they have used their cows to destroy the farms are holier than Mohammed? Go and borrow brain. All the masses or slmanjiri have their degree of stealing no matter how small, they are all thieves life their elites.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by mmsen: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
MalcoImX:
What do you make of Christians who go to Rome and Jerusalem?

They are equally foolish but there is no religious requirement to do so.

The Arabs ensured that the Hajj was a part of the religion that they imposed on the outside world so as to remain a hub for tourism and commerce for the abd that did/do not have the sense to see through the charade.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by MalcoImX: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
mmsen:

Roads in Nigeria are better now than they were during Abacha's time. You are lying if you can't see otherwise.

The electricity sector has been removed from the hands of government and placed into those of the private sector - that is a step in the right direction. It is now for them to perform.

To claim that GEJ's administration did nothing is to walk around with your eyes closed.

Dude's operating with Goodluck Jonathan and PEJ mindset of the North.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
mmsen:

Abacha wasn't completely idle too! But I didn't mention those because just like GeJs they weren't good enough! He commissioned projects too! And Power was much better under him than it is now, if privatizing the sector is the right step then so far we have not seen its benefits, when we start seeing the benefits then you can talk! As for GEJs schools, may your children from the first to the umpteenth generation end up In GeJs schools! You don't know how stupid he looked whenever he bragged about those worthless buildings.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
mmsen:

The Arabs ensured that the Hajj was a part of the religion that they imposed on the outside world so as to remain a hub for tourism and commerce for the abd that did/do not have the sense to see through the charade.

And who in the name of the wee man told you it's compulsory for everyone to go to hajj in islam?
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by MalcoImX: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
mmsen:

So if that the case, whatever it does to the North will also apply elsewhere. It shouldn't therefore be a factor as it's been hammered on.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by maurizjavah(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
acenazt:
That would be a nice move Baba. Am sick and tired of Igbos feeling pompous and claiming They own the oil in the south. Am sick of them Trying to break free and form their Biafra.
Here is an Advice baba,as soon as our oil is Found and refineries gets built, empower agriculture, mining,and education then Give those Igbos what they want BIAFRA!!!

Apologies to the Igbo nation,who I so love but will readily see off to the land of the rising sun(Biafra)
Don't let my talk irk u. BTW Fuuuuck you Obinnas and chinenyes. Where that Igbo girl with big Nyash,I go knack her tonight with hate from the North. My mallam dick shall ram her like a drill. Where that bura tashi wey Mallam give me self
grow up. Young man.the lizard can never call itself a crocodile.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Osakah24(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

No! It's badass to not allow our brains and resources get raped by the white men! Education might be a problem for now but that will all change, seeing the vibrant new generation of intellectuals the north is nursing, I can honestly say the future looks bright. Just think 10 years into the future when oil is utterly useless, we'll see who holds all the cards.
define this your north abeg?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nicepoker(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
acenazt:
That would be a nice move Baba. Am sick and tired of Igbos feeling pompous and claiming They own the oil in the south. Am sick of them Trying to break free and form their Biafra.
Here is an Advice baba,as soon as our oil is Found and refineries gets built, empower agriculture, mining,and education then Give those Igbos what they want BIAFRA!!!

Apologies to the Igbo nation,who I so love but will readily see off to the land of the rising sun(Biafra)
Don't let my talk irk u. BTW Fuuuuck you Obinnas and chinenyes. Where that Igbo girl with big Nyash,I go knack her tonight with hate from the North. My mallam dick shall ram her like a drill. Where that bura tashi wey Mallam give me self
bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
dayodare49o:
Look at this one. What concept is this,? like a kid asking for breast feeding. Are the leaders not from the society? Do you mean that the masses don't steal because they are masses. Are you saying almanji are holier than muhamed because they are masses. The Fulanis who go to steal in other peoples' farm after they have used their cows to destroy the farms are holier than Mohammed? Go and borrow brain. All the masses or slmanjiri have their degree of stealing no matter how small, they are all thieves life their elites.

It baffles me too that out of the good people of the north, the corrupt ones always seem to make it to the top, I guess it's because they're willing to do whatever it takes and they don't get punished for it! What's your problem with Muhammad? Have you ever heard of anything like almajiris in any muslim country outside this country! Again! Culture, religion are two different things, can't why I have to spell it out for your tiny minds over and over agin! Those fulanis are not Nigerians! Do you even know how wild fulanis operate? Friggin self-servicer! Your people have managed to destroy Nigerias international image, so much so that southerners are using northern names for passports now because your people have been marked!
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by hansad: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Let Buhari get Chad Basin oil quick, quick.

Once oil is found in Chad Basin in large quantities, the north of Nigeria must quickly say bye bye to one Nigeria -one Nigeria which every region hates but refuses to free itself from because of crude oil in the Nigerdelta; one Nigeria where citizens are classified as guests in some areas - a phenomenon never seen in any other country.

Those who voted for "Change" may have sense after all.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by emmykk(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
acenazt:
oboi this guy dey vex oh. Oya why do you think them igbos want their republic of Biafra? Go search through history books and you will see that the Biafra map had The south south where the oil is.

i dont know why you guys hate igbo this much,they dont have the oil all you guys are hungry of yet they are richer than any other ethnic group in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Osakah24:

EAT MY AS*! Friggin sausage jockey!
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nicepoker(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Did Igbos ever claim they own it?... Igbos are from the south east, the oil producing States are the south south. Did you go to school
school? Some one that got kicked out when enrolling for special edu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
emmykk:

i dont know why you guys hate igbo this much,they dont have the oil all you guys are hungry of yet they are richer than any other ethnic group in nigeria.

You igbos and your silly claims! Richer than any ethnic group? Someone needs to flog you!
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by dayodare49o: 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

It baffles me too that out of the good people of the north, the corrupt ones always seem to make it to the top, I guess it's because they're willing to do whatever it takes and they don't get punished for it! What's your problem with Muhammad? Have you ever heard of anything like almajiris in any muslim country outside this country! Again! Culture, religion are two different things, can't why I have to spell it out for your tiny minds over and over agin! Those fulanis are not Nigerians! Do you even know how wild fulanis operate? Friggin self-servicer! Your people have managed to destroy Nigerias international image, so much so that southerners are using northern names for passports now because your people have been marked!
So, now you guys have started internal stereotypes. Are you now claiming that your brother buhari is not a Nigerian. Anyway what I want you to know is that north makes Nigeria worst.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by fashrola(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Please can I compare you to those local SAcans killing their fellow African man in SA?

acenazt:

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by MalcoImX: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Osakah24:
It's immaterial to you how he defines the North, because those attacking him are operating from a concept and they believe theirs is the definitive.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
dayodare49o:
So, now you guys have started internal stereotypes. Are you now claiming that you brothers who

What internal stereotypes! There are fulanis scattered all over west Africa, they come in and out of Nigeria however they desire, they are not the same as the tamed fulbes we have in northern Nigeria!
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by tsdarkside(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
acenazt:

no,no,no...the ol SE,belongs to us deltans,,,throw the igbos in the atlantic ocean,,,,let them go create their biafra their... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by dokyOloye: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Did Igbos ever claim they own it?... Igbos are from the south east, the oil producing States are the south south. Did you go to school
Largest inland oil deposit is in Imo state bro.
Abia state also has a large deposit in d Ukwa axis,thats why those 2 states and Ondo in d southwest are included in d Niger delta.
That's also why Onyema Ugochukwu emerged d 1st chairman of NDDC.
Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by hansad: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
More mouth watering promises, I just can't wait for this man to be sworn in. He should just pray he fulfills all his promises, because if he doesn't.... Hehehehehehe grin grin, Then he should get ready to revoke the Freedom of information bill, because I know this man can't withstand criticism and insults like GEJ

**fingers crossed**

Exploiting oil in Chad Basin is not bad, but is it Nigeria's immediate priority? Is that part of Buhari's election promise which made the Sai Buharis of NL chant?

Watch out, any day Buhari gets sworn in as president, most of these cowards of Sai Buhari on NL shall disappear because of press and information censorship.

When the Buhari clan ruled Nigeria for decades, akara and vegetable sellers in Togo, Benin Republic and Ghana, etc., were using mobile phones, but Nigerians in an oil rich country had none. Nigerians were purposely held incommunicado.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin by dayodare49o: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

What internal stereotypes! There are fulanis scattered all over west Africa, they come in and out of Nigeria however they desire, they are not the same as the tamed fulbes we have in northern Nigeria!
Of cause we know that in theory that people move from s place to another to start or esterblish a nation. Fulanis had been part of the north since more than 200 years it is the right time for you guys to fish them out?. Something smelling. You are dening buhare emergency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Atiku 2019': John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Campaigns For Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner / Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.