Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? (1213 Views)

Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? / I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by AKMoney1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

A woman tells her husband that she is going to visit her sick mum in the village.
She goes on Friday and returns on Sunday, with plenty of fruits and food stuff, saying they are from her mum to the husband and the children. The husband gently asks her about her mother's health and how she was doing, to which she replies that she took her to the hospital in the village and she is recovering and getting better. The wife adds that her mother insisted that she must re-visit the village in a few days, to spend at least a week with her. "I'm worried about Mama" the wife crooned, with tears swelling in her eyes. "She'll be fine, dear." Hubby lovingly replied. The husband then politely asks her to take the items to the kitchen. As she enters, she meets her mother preparing food in the kitchen.
Apparently, her mum came visiting since the Friday that she left home. You can imagine the plight of this woman. stuck, shocked, dazed and dumbfounded at the kitchen door! whether to go in and drop the items
'from mama', or return to her hubby in the living room!

If u were to be the husband what will be ur next Action?

Omo the husband try ooo, I no sure if I fit hold am till that moment. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by vjsmiles: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by jamex93(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
family war go start
Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by francizy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Old gist ni

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by shawnfamous(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
I will mk sure i hold a gun b4 she returns! I knw d wife m gonna marry will b so sensible so she will use dat same sense 2 pack away jejeli! #altho my sensible wife cant do this
Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by ronald4lif(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
She has to take me to her 'village mama', that's a must. I'd love to see how she's fairing with her ailment.

Or she start talking, telling where she's been to and who entered that "place".

Once not satisfied (of which I'm sure I won't) with whatever sugar coated story she comes up with, we'll take a time out from whatever binds us together.

No communication, no going down below, no eating of her meals, sleep in separate rooms until I'm strongly convinced she must have changed and she's disconnected all she's got going with the supposed village mama.
Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by AKMoney1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
She has to take me to her 'village mama', that's a must. I'd love to see how she's fairing with her ailment.

Or she start talking, telling where she's been to and who entered that "place".

Once not satisfied (of which I'm sure I won't) with whatever sugar coated story she comes up with, we'll take a time out from whatever binds us together.

No communication, no going down below, no eating of her meals, sleep in separate rooms until I'm strongly convinced she must have changed.

Did you even bother to read?

Which village mama you dey find again, bro go bring out the cutlass angry
Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by ronald4lif(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
AKMoney1:

Did you even bother to read? Smh undecided

Don't you think you're the one who failed to grasp my comment.
Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by Orubebed: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
If u are the husband,that literally means u ain't doing it well,and you should put a gun on ya head
Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by yomi007k(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wat if she has 2 mamas? grin
A real one n an online one.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by jendy36(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
I'm still thinking of what l would have done If I were the man

No need of Cracking my brain.

I'm not the man and never be
Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by achinaboy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
wait until u gets married before u decides what to do,,,there is one bird by name oturukpokpo,,[ wood pekker] he said that if his mother dies,he will use his beek to grind all the dry woods around his house,,but suddenly his mother died,,and mr wood pekker got a very big boil on his beek, I hope someone understands
Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by TrishaP(f): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
The husband would probably be smiling while she was saying all that bullshit.

I can't even imagine the wife's reaction.
Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by Garrirevenge(f): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Men nah between her and her mother for that moment, so that they can sorts out if truely she is are real mother.
Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by nkemjacob2(m): 12:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Tank God her mama dey my huz, so no alarm of anyu action take.... I will simply ask her to take her belongings to c her mama nd take gud care of her
Re: If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Funny enough, my silence and calmness would be the worse torture. I ll just laugh and play around with her mother without saying anything to her. She ll die of guilt.

(1) (Reply)

Be The Judge / When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS / Why Guys Hate Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.