Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends (3999 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
smvinreal:
Atimes we make such mistakes # sumthing like this as happened to me be4# but what you need do is end it sharps via watsapp or text message don't make it a face to face thing because you might not be able to do it and don't make the mistake of sleeping with her #my opinor#
amma try taking three or four bottles of origin, so I will be able to explain things to her without thinking twice... Thanks all the same
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
seankafor:
niggas been lying to be noticed since 1800ad
you dey madt... You think say I be Jonsing man like you??
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Mcponpin(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Come to think of it... You said one of your GFs... you re a player and Fvcking is encrypted in your DNA... Why are you denying the girl of what she judged you to be before she walk up to you?
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
TrishaP:
It is not compulsory to date and be using those words.
Simple...
If you want an occasional flings or FWB, find someone who is equal to the task. Atleast you both can have an agreement on that, without breaking nobody's heart or using those lines "I love you".

If you can't then abstain entirely.
advice taken extensively
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Basildvalour:
Some people's lie can make the devil sneeze uncontrollably.

I no call name o
are you kidding me?
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Habayomie:
in that girl''s voice..
this
is
superstory

k
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
9jacrip:

If the poster is being truthful with the post then you've given an apt response.

This is the one good route to take rather than sweat over relationships when not ready.
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
byrron:
If you don't have any feelings for her then why is it hard for you to end it bro?

This ur story get k-leg but let me still give u the benefit of the doubt, Just tell her the truth which is that ur heart has already been taken even before she approached u, therefore u have no spare love to give because u have already given it out and that you respect her as a person which is the reason why you are been honest to her about how u feel.

If she is a reasonable girl with dignity, she will appreciate ur honesty and respect herself by respecting your decision and move on even though it hurts but there was no damage done to her dignity.

The good thing here is that u didn't take advantage of her and i commend you for that so she should move on ASAP.
selfcontrol is one of the qualities of a real man!!!
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mcponpin:
Come to think of it... You said one of your GFs... you re a player and Fvcking is encrypted in your DNA... Why are you denying the girl of what she judged you to be before she walk up to you?

I said one of my gfs, innit?
She's the second, Coz I've got a real one already
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart:
selfcontrol is one of the qualities of a real man!!!

I absolutely agree with u.
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op must you agree for every Jane, Nkechi and Aisha that asks you out? Na wa o
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mizdeee:
Op must you agree for every Jane, Nkechi and Aisha that asks you out? Na wa o
sorry!!! I know it's abnormal for a lady to ask a guy out.. Now, since she's summoned courage to do that, I didn't want her to feel so bad
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart:
sorry!!! I know it's abnormal for a lady to ask a guy out.. Now, since she's summoned courage to do that, I didn't want her to feel so bad

You yourself admitted that she saw you spending so much money and got attracted to your swag. Eventually she wee chop your money and you wee still open thread saying they haff chop your money. Dude angry angry
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by MOA15(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
chipmunkey:

Op is still dreaming lol!

Splash water on him
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mizdeee:

You yourself admitted that she saw you spending so much money and got attracted to your swag. Eventually she wee chop your money and you wee still open thread saying they haff chop your money. Dude angry angry
bro, calm down. I'm not used to opening threads on every occurrence
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by smvinreal(f): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart:
amma try taking three or four bottles of origin, so I will be able to explain things to her without thinking twice... Thanks all the same
Its bad to drink tho
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
smvinreal:
Its bad to drink tho
to drink and become incorrigible to alcoholism!
I'm a gentleman. I Don't drink except compelled to
Re: Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends by smvinreal(f): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart:
to drink and become incorrigible to alcoholism!
I'm a gentleman. I Don't drink except compelled to
what i jst knw is that driking is bad and nothing on earth should make you do that instead jst face what ever seems big and you will be surpriced that you will be able to handle it well

Life Story: The Awkward Way I Met My Husband / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pixs Of A Nairalander! / Estharfabian Is Vickybee (((serious Proof)))