Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses (32312 Views)

Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / 7 Types Of People You Meet In Night Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Atmmachine(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2015
MrsChima:

No. My husband is older than me.

Oh
My [size=40pt]BAD[/size]
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by kinglekan: 1:18am On Apr 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

Vex for wetin,why I go vex

U neva edit ur post on pg 2 ooo. Na two times u quote me.
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Dcaliphate(m): 6:53am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahaha wahooooo nice thread tho,thumb up cheesy

undecided
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Go 2 bed..
Prettythicksme dey wait 4 u!
u no dey sleep undecided
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Psalmwise(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin101:
@kinglekan, the time wey i go use read this ur story, i go use am read my Bible tongue
shey u gt bible sha : /

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2015
The Toasters
These group have this particular track by Iyanya
ft Don jazzy "Gift", on repeat mode in their head.
They are constantly looking for anything in skirt.
Their sole mission is to find out what is
underneath it. (Orijin101 how far nah? )
Once they are about to board a bus, they scan
very well and locate the prettiest chick on the
bus, if nah only guys dey dere, dem go just wait
for the next available bus.
Any guy that toasts a girl in a bus is verily verily irresponsible and any girl that responds to such is a mami water or verily verily cheap slut.
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Opemipo011: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2015
Iruobean:
Can dis post make front page? #can some one summarise it#toolong
write up
write up
write up
you can say it's long, but it's a very funny write up...
got me laughing all through.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Opemipo011: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
The creativity and humour in the write up is laudable. Kudos kingLekan

you can say dat again.. read that of 'the happy family' and couldn't stop laughing. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by aluringrace(f): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2015
@Kinglekan....thanks for making me laugh this morning. Needed that laugh badly. Well Done there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Opemipo011:

you can say dat again.. read that of 'the happy family' and couldn't stop laughing. grin
I haven't seen that. But I'll look it up
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Bowaley17(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by kinglekan: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Opemipo011:

grin
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by DeKasablanca(f): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin101:
@kinglekan, the time wey i go use read this ur story, i go use am read my Bible tongue
Like u av one

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Missmoney(f): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rotflmao. Xo true.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by flowjoe: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kinglekan cheesy grin grin
Abeg explain the sarewaGba's

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married / Kano Traffic Warden Arresting Donkey For Causing Traffic Jam (Funny Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.