Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses (32274 Views)

Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / 7 Types Of People You Meet In Night Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by kinglekan: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na who u dey follow talk. E be like say u don high baundecidedundecided if I tear u ogboni slap u go dey see stars niundecidedundecided

Be a gentleman naa!! Why u go quote all my epistle con type that kain comment for ur own guy. sad
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Be a gentleman naa!! Why u go quote all my epistle con type that kain comment for ur own guy. sad

Lol told u

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by ikorodureporta: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dat #5 na ikorodu ppl grin
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:
.Kinglekan I dey suspect you e be like say u be agbero gringrin, well make I help u add
1) The newspaper borrower: this type of people make dem no see newspaper for your hand dem go just collect amu for your hand,dem be like bros shey na today paper be this.na this type of categories kingtom fall into .The funniest people in this category are people wey no sabi ball but dem go dey ask u silly question because they see paper for your hand, imagine make a mumu dey ask me say shebi na stephen Keshi be the coach of barca

2)The ones with body odour : omoh na this people own bad pass ,if u sit beside dem ur own don be be that ooo,dem get smelly armpit .Na this category prettythicksme dey

3) The atomic bomb dropper : the people wey dey for this category na dem dey tire me,na everything dey see dem go chop inside bus after dat dem go just dey drop level (fart) alberto2k I hail your ministry oooo na this category u fall into grin

4) The fat people : This type of people na 2 people dem suppose pay for but na one dem go pay for,if u sit beside dem ur own don be dem, dem go make u see hell
5) The op (kinglekan )that was born in danfo: if u need any information about danfo, moluee and BRT just go meet amu he go tell u. Oga mi sir I hail your ministry ooooo

I dedicate my FTC to ma wife lagmostkuit that just came back from dubai,i love you babe doll kiss kiss kiss
Thanks bae!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by stephenqueen: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Na hin make u yab me say make I give maself small brain ba undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by stephenqueen: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Lol told u
undecidedundecided
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by kinglekan: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na hin make u yab me say make I give maself small brain ba undecided undecided undecided

Oya no vex. smiley
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Beamborla(f): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Looool beam

U see ur hubby, they leak ur secret
That's why I want to lease him out.

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dcaliphate:

does being on more expensive ones make u any more coherent?
Champagne and dogoyaro na same?
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na who u dey follow talk. E be like say u don high baundecidedundecided if I tear u ogboni slap u go dey see stars niundecidedundecided
werey!!u don mad tey tey undecided cheesy na u go get body odour!!
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Beamborla(f): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Beamborla prefers the canoe!! undecided
angry sad
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Thanks bae!
ur bae is maluuu cheesy,one bit of sense he no get!! cheesy
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

grin grin

Joker!
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Wow! This is deep, takes a lot of creativity. Number 3, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, and 19 made me laugh so had that I almost poured cold water on the eba I'm making rather than hot.

Everyone is guilty of 19, truth be told we all have farted before in a bus, a silent fart. grin

I hate that number 3 ehh. I was in this bus from Enugu to Lagos some years ago. Immediately the bus set off a woman and a man started praying simultaneously. We'd hoped one of them would stop for the other to do the praying for where? They both fired prayer from left and centre as if they're getting paid. The more one person appears to be overshadowing the other with a loud voice the other increase their voice. It was epic. cheesy

History keepers, grammarians and beggars. Chai you don kill person. cheesy

The list would have been 21 sha. The agberos like KingTom, Tosyne2much and lagmostkuit who would just occupy seats on a bus and on buying a ticket and boarding they start disappearing one after the other. grin
You don try!

Me agbero abi?
Kontunu..
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
What he do?
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by ronald4lif(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

You don try!

Me agbero abi?
Kontunu..

Hehe! Na joke ohh. cheesy
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

What he do?
ask him naa cheesy
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by ronald4lif(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:

Guy I hear say na you dey sell ijebu garri for London double decker bus grin

angry
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by stephenqueen: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Oya no vex. smiley
Vex for wetin,why I go vex
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe! Na joke ohh. cheesy
I know! grin grin
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by stephenqueen: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Me and u don dey play too much ba angry angrywho no get sense? undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by stephenqueen: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
werey!!u don mad tey tey undecided cheesy na u go get body odour!!
undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by KingTom(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

angry
Nwokem why you dey vex na? grin
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
ask him naa cheesy
stephenqueen, where art thou?
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by ronald4lif(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I know! grin grin

But you know say agbero lifestyle too dey your body fa. cheesy

[size=5pt]Na still joke ohh[/size]
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by stephenqueen: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Thanks bae!
You welcome hun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

But you know say agbero lifestyle too dey your body fa. cheesy

[size=5pt]Na still joke ohh[/size]
Kontunu 2 dey joke cheesy

*oya make I turn Tushh babe*
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by vjsmiles: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So, Monsieur, what would you have me do? ? Lump myself with these folks to satisfy you and your ilk? It's not my fault you haven't invested time to develop your vocabulary, is it? I guess my typo-eloquence makes you feel inferior. That should explain your unprovoked tantrums.

You lots castigate those whose command of the anglo lingua is poor then turn around to appellate those whose mastery of it is way above yours as vainglorious and showy. You see? You really are the confused one here since your priorities are transient.
Don't hate this player, dude, hate the game. Good evening.

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by vjsmiles: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:

Guy I hear say na you dey sell ijebu garri for London double decker bus grin
[size=14pt] ronald4lif go beat you tear cloth.... grin [/size]

Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by ronald4lif(m): 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
Nwokem why you dey vex na? grin

A whole undies and bra designer like me you demote to Ijebu garri retailer.

Instead wey you go send your babes make I take her measurement to design her a customized G-string. You no wan help my ministry fa
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by KingTom(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
vjsmiles:

[size=14pt] ronald4lif go beat you tear cloth.... grin [/size]
Chinese D.J baba you scarce oh, How market na grin grin
Re: Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses by KingTom(m): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

A whole undies and bra designer like me you demote to Ijebu garri retailer.

Instead wey you go send your babes make I take her measurement to design her a customized G-string. You no wan help my ministry fa
Babes plenty na, just drop me that address for Wuse, make I reach there grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of The Year / This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.