Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan (30587 Views)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
Kratos's a coward when war hit sparta he called for heris help. But when war hit persia in two thrones, the prince had to face the monsters all by himself without calling for a god's help.
No Kratos called Ares when he was going to be defeated by the Barbarian King, his pride would not let him fall to someone he considered a lesser adversary. He called for Ares' help at the last possible minute. The Prince did not do it all by himself, he had the Sands and his corrupted dark self in Two Thrones, without the Sands the Prince would have died in the first game.

Mustiboy:
hermes had no strenght he just could run like flash. Didn't you see the way kratos dealt with him, he just chop off the guy's leg as easy as that. I'm not talking about the prince's speed here, all i'm saying is the prince can twist around kratos so that his weapon would hardly touch him. Kratos is a god with mortal body, the prince's a mortal also, they both can die. The prince's swiftness will give him an advantage of being able 2 mount kratos and send his dagger through kratos's bald head. Remember not only kratos fights beasts, the prince do fight beasts also.
You keep going on about the Prince's speed which is simply at human peak, it's not supernatural or enhanced by magic, he is not that swift. Even Kratos has been shown to possess the agility as well, even for a man with his size, he ended his half-brother Hercules, even though Hercules was stronger than he was. He battled the gods and won, the Prince would not stand a chance. You seem to forget that scar in his torso is not a beauty spot, but the remains of his first battle with Zeus that killed him.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by parrotibaba(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
oh my god, how i wish u could understand. Dante and kratos's aggressiveness with no tactics is no match for the prince's swiftness and skills. The prince is just like rey mysterio vs mark henry, i can bet that rey's gonna beat henry handsdown. It's not by uncontrollable anger and strengt it's by tacticts and some sense. The prince is the real warrior jare, dahaka is no joke oh! But the prince was able to overcome him.

(A) In real life ,Rey mysterio can never beat mark henry ,WWE is just entertainment

(B) Both Dante n Kratos r warriors ,Kratos is d god of war so ur tactics excuse is ruled out

(C) Both Dante n Kratos has an array of weaponry dat d prince can't even dream about ,with just d head of Medusa ,d prince will be turned into stone not to mention his god weapons while with his(Dante) devil trigger, d prince is toast

(D) The sands r not infinite n cannot predict d future(it takes him back in time when he uses it ,so what happens when kratos is in God mode i.e a big giant dat is bigger dan a skyscraper with super powers ,d sand won't even save him or when Dante turns into a devil

(E) Dante is faster dan d prince so speed is ruled out here

(F) Dante slayed devils whilst kratos slayed Titans n gods n ur buddy d Prince needs d sands of time to defeat a sorcerer

...op some things r not worth debating about ,Dante n kratos r million miles ahead of d prince hell even Scorpion sh1ts on d prince

11 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Kaycee7(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nothing irks me like people asking questions they don't want answered. The title of ur thread shld have been "Dastan: the baddest badass" or something lyk dat.

2 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by eLGeey(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
See guy stop comparing the prince and kratos. Firstly kratos is a demigod and the fucking god of war, do you know what that means? when soldiers go for war they pray to him for victory. He not only fight gods and titans but primordials who are way stronger than gods and worst are the furies who r neither gods nor titans... kratos has lots and lots of weapons to his bag and speaking of speed hes got the hermes boots. so with weapons and mage i don see the prince getting in the ring. now lets strip both of them to no weapons no mage no sands nothing, just get in the ring and fight. well... i cud bet you that kratos wouldnt waste his time punching the prince, he will watch the carry out his mourinho tactics then when kratos lay his hands on the prince he will just split him into two or three depending on the time the prince wasted. Thats it K.O! and by the way kratos means POWER!

12 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
eLGeey:
See guy stop comparing the prince and kratos. Firstly kratos is a demigod and the fucking god of war, do you know what that means? when soldiers go for war they pray to him for victory. He not only fight gods and titans but primordials who are way stronger than gods and worst are the furies who r neither gods nor titans... kratos has lots and lots of weapons to his bag and speaking of speed hes got the hermes boots. so with weapons and mage i don see the prince getting in the ring. now lets strip both of them to no weapons no mage no sands nothing, just get in the ring and fight. well... i cud bet you that kratos wouldnt waste his time punching the prince, he will watch the carry out his mourinho tactics then when kratos lay his hands on the prince he will just split him into two or three depending on the time the prince wasted. Thats it K.O! and by the way kratos means POWER!

8 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Sektion: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
LOL...what a nice episode of argument but really guyz i think these characters are not of same calibre,not worth comparing, it could have been Kratos vs Spawn or Dante vs Bayonetta (Demon calibre vs Demon calibre and Godlike character vs Godlike character or quality) Else, this kin argument no fit finish
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by igbsam(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kratos

Dante

Dastan

3 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by apesinola001: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
no Lee Lee
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Deiok(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by LockDown69(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kratos mosdef.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by UnknownT: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Smallville10:
are u thinking wit the back of ur brain. Dante is half Lucifer and half human and kratos doesn't stand a chance talk less of a prince. O boy use sense abeg
excuse me but must you curse him to drive home your point?
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Bonapart(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Non: it's all fiction and act...
Let them battle in real life against any terrorist group
Isis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Idrismusty97(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kratos mehn! Nobody beats him! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by CaptPlanet(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
I will take Kratos any day!
Dante can be half demon, half human all he wants...Kratos killed many of them that includes the Aries, the god of war...he fought his way out from hell...even Zeus couldn't keep him down.
He even became the god of war...Dante who?..

2 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Leez(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mustiboy:
who do you think is the best among there great warriors. Kratos the god of war, dastan the prince of persia and dante the demon of devil may cry.
In my opinion i think dastan is the best because he can anyone in battle with his time controlling power.
So who do you think is best among em all
Kraaaaaaatos is the isssssssshhhhh
Followed by dante!!!

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by bufness(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kratos baby kratos!!!,dante cn b a demon all he likes kratos z pratically a god mayne,beat hades,lord of the underworld,who pratically cn b compared to b lucifer in greek mythology,so wu z dante

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by ozoigbondu: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why are you guys arguing kratos is a god of war that wiped out his follow gods for crossing him

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dante is the strongest of all. Seconded by kratos. then Dastan.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Spawn!

1 Share

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by donbrowser(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
See adults arguing over things don't exist

2 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by KELVIN086: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
how this kain thing take enter frontpage
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by jayAjoku(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
KRATOS till nepa keeps light steady for one full month
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by jamalchance(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
For me its DASTAN because his story is more believable and his lack superhuman and impossible ability

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Smith35(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
In my opinion, Kratos is tops. He was born a demi-god which means hes a beast as the rest of the olympians. Hes tasted more power than Dante the demon. Even Vigil is way better to Dante. Asfor the Prince, hes way weaker cox both Kratos n Dante have masssive abilities to dispossess him of the sands of time dagger.Kratos had d pandora box which enabled him kill a god in aries, he destroyed the sister of fates thereby earning their powers, he got hermes, helios, poseidon, hades, zeus...I mean what more monster can u be with all those powers Kratos is much of a demon like Dante which is why Kratos would deal with 10s of thousands of Dantes...the prince is a joke biko

4 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by edi287: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dante is faster, Kratos is stronger and I guess the prince has the more effective weapnon.
In terms of feat, its Kratos-Dante-the prince.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cupidhero(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kratos mean war to me.
Dante is a badass and he is superhot and dastan is the odd one among these 3.
1.kratos
2.dante
3.dastan
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Namzy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol should be dastan vs ryu hayabusa, dante vs dead pool and kratos vs spawn

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Namzy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Smith35:
In my opinion, Kratos is tops. He was born a demi-god which means hes a beast as the rest of the olympians. Hes tasted more power than Dante the demon. Even Vigil is way better to Dante. Asfor the Prince, hes way weaker cox both Kratos n Dante have masssive abilities to dispossess him of the sands of time dagger.Kratos had d pandora box which enabled him kill a god in aries, he destroyed the sister of fates thereby earning their powers, he got hermes, helios, poseidon, hades, zeus...I mean what more monster can u be with all those powers Kratos is much of a demon like Dante which is why Kratos would deal with 10s of thousands of Dantes...the prince is a joke biko

Kratos just took helios head. Who was took weak to even fight
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by patwhizzy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kratos indeed...no fury compared to his...he slay titans, fought his way back from the dead and hell probably, worked with time,ruthless to anyone that go against him even to his wife..inshort, KRATOS all the way..most especially the scar on his torso and his physique, great strenght...Dante and the so called prince dey creep follow am!!! sad
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mustiboy:
you're the one reading with your eyebrows and teeth, couldn't you read my post very well, what i was saying is dante's stands a better chance than kratos, that's 2 say dante is gonna beat kratos to a pulp. But i can assure you dante can never stand the prince, people who know the prince can understand what i'm saying
LOL @ '... eyebrow and teeth '
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cube2012: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
I respect everyone with their comments. (Pls no insults).

Kratos, Dante and Dastan . that's the right order.

In achievements Kratos is no1 out of the 3. Reason is below.

Have you heard of Soul Calibur? Only great warriors on any platform makes the game. Kratos made it Dante and Dustin did.
Other games began adding Kratos to them. So with that little I say Kratos is better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mobile Games Free To Download / Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.