Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan (30654 Views)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by HyDef(m): 12:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Booyakasha:

HyDef my boy, you know nothing! do you think Prince is a fool? we are not talking of a automated battle btw kratos and prince, we are talking of a virtual reality battle where both of them will have full senses as real entities, Prince won't even allow kratos to touch him, using with his genius intellect, pakour technique, freerunning skills (just like assasin creed) he will dodge all his attacks, and map out a strategy to kill that beast (kratos). that's how easy it is.

I agree with you, but remember that he needs to get close enough to attack.

And he needs to do it enough that he'd actually kill Kratos. One slip-up and he'd have serious damage inflicted on him.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by teemy(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2015
in the underworld dante and kratos would feel at home, the prince can not afford to even visit not to talk of dying and tenanting there. immortal kratos can afford to make mistakes, the prince not even one. oh kratos even tagged the underworld king.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by igwedaboss(m): 12:49am On Apr 28, 2015
cao:

The Prince is a mere man, his speed might be at the peak of human conditions, but he is nowhere near as strong as Kratos. It's like Rey Mysterio vs The Big Show. Rey would jump all over the place, then The Big Show would end him by grabbing him by the throat & pummelling him to submission.

With Kratos being immune to the Sands, he would also know what happened, he'd still chop off the Prince's hands, so believe me the Prince would have died a long time ago. The prince does not have 3/4 of Kratos' strength - at best half, at worst a fifth*, he relies heavily on the Sands.

*Kratos spent years fighting, all that muscle is no-show, the Prince spent years in luxury with combat training, but was more of a happy go lucky Prince before the Sands, after the Sands he was one extremely lucky SoB. The guy practically died a few minutes after getting the Dagger.
How can she know much about games... weak.. I'm in love.. kiss
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Osirimononaye(m): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2015
Y ona won compare, okonji papa wen get wings and mighty mythical and magical powers for slaying gods and demons and titans== The Ghost of sparter ( God of war (Kratos) ).
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by teemy(m): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2015
if the persians would go to war they would pray to a god or gods. funny kratos is in that boys' club. damnit he even killed several of them including the chiefo zeus. it would have rested between kratos and dante but hades is dante's capone. THE END
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by igwedaboss(m): 12:54am On Apr 28, 2015
parrotibaba:
my junior sis is a gamer n yes dia are female gamers here in Nigeria so u shouldn't be surprised
haven't seen oo... only heard of... because I was once a freak before responsibilities broke the jinx, in all my years, I didn't come across one
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Aizenosa(m): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2015
I have played all dere games trust me dis is d ranking
1. Kratos
2. Dante
3. Yeye Prince
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Omg wat are u guys blahbing about. If u played both games and know the full story line in DMC dante is nt human! He is juz in a human form. He is haf demon (from his dad) and half angel (from his mom).
While god of war is juz a dude with so much rage and angry for his old mad! Yes his popz is a god bt still doesnt make him a god. He is a fucken human.
Ya'll need to play DMC 5 angry angry angry
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by igwedaboss(m): 1:18am On Apr 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh men I can't believe I'm just seeing this thread. For me, Kratos has the day, not even the son of the legendary Sparda can face him.

Dasten is my least favorite. I've never liked The Prince of Persia.

Kratos all the way!!!.
Ah swear, I don't know what they see in that guy, if not for the sands... Niggr too weak
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by igwedaboss(m): 1:21am On Apr 28, 2015
stanlee303:

guy swift what of 4g he isn't as swift as Kratos and he can never be he killed the fastest god alive sliced his legs off like agege bread 30 naira and took his boots now he became the fastest demi god Kratos will kill dastan it will be bloody kratos has smashed heads and has escaped death over and over even killed titans you know the best part he killed hades The god of death and acquired the claws of Hades so dastan is losing here... dont forget kratos can summon demons too.. kratos forever please... abi can you escape death? cheesy
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Chris95(m): 1:21am On Apr 28, 2015
Kratos all d way!!!!!!!!
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by encryptjay(m): 2:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Omo, I miss games fa. With this kind of debate, you'll feel like playing games with passion cry
Kratos has always been bloody and I don't see a mere mortal like The Prince beating him. He's a bloody god for crying out loud!!
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by iPopAlomo(m): 3:52am On Apr 28, 2015
cao:

The Prince is not the Flash, he's not that fast, he relies too much on the Sands, for him to know all the moves, he has to make all the mistakes first, and thanks to Kratos and his previous dealings with time travel, he would be immune to the Sands. Kratos fought Hermes and won, the fastest of the Olympian gods. Kratos ended him. The Prince would die quicker than Hermes did. Game. Set. Match.

Thank you...
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by megaphantom(m): 5:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Dis one nor poz cos we to argue nau....abi u no sabi d story?...or mayb u jus aint familiar wif lord kratos....I mean, u knw smtinz weird wen gods of Olympus nr fit sidon throne out ov fear for a mortal..
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by megaphantom(m): 5:53am On Apr 28, 2015
megaphantom:
Dis one nor poz cos we to argue nau....abi u no sabi d story?...or mayb u jus aint familiar wif lord kratos....I mean, u knw smtinz weird wen gods of Olympus nr fit sidon throne out ov fear for a mortal..
if yall ont mind me adding dracula to d list...d castlevania prot..
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by megaphantom(m): 5:54am On Apr 28, 2015
megaphantom:
if yall ont mind me adding dracula to d list...d castlevania prot..
nd I heard som1 say 'd prinx wz fasst...hoho
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Jetjacky(m): 6:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Yup princess .. That one. What size is it?
cao:

Err...are you talking about this by any chance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXKrsJZWqK0
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by timdking1982: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2015
dat means u dnt knw all d powers of kratos. he too has time controlling, earthquake,wrath of titan and some oda powers dan dastan.. dastan is just a skillful swordman..above all, kratos is a demi god and d most powerful
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by timdking1982: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2015
Mustiboy:
who do you think is the best among there great warriors. Kratos the god of war, dastan the prince of persia and dante the demon of devil may cry.
In my opinion i think dastan is the best because he can anyone in battle with his time controlling power.
So who do you think is best among em all
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by dejavuski: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2015
All these warriors are simply no match for mighty Kratos his thirst for blood And war is simply Too much for any other warrior to match him, no matter who the warrior is you can be sure kratos will take u down and he will also enjoy the challenge... He is by any standard the god of war...
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Mustiboy:
in modern day lieutenants who do you think is the best among sam fisher, gabe logan and solid snake, mine is gabe logan
Are you referring to Gabe Logan in syphon filter?
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Smallville10:
are u thinking wit the back of ur brain. Dante is half Lucifer and half human and kratos doesn't stand a chance talk less of a prince. O boy use sense abeg
This is a fun post about games. Insults dampen the fun. Please be guided
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Mustiboy:
in modern day lieutenants who do you think is the best among sam fisher, gabe logan and solid snake, mine is gabe logan

Is there a PC version of all this games? The last I played was console
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Booyakasha:

HyDef my boy, you know nothing! do you think Prince is a fool? we are not talking of a automated battle btw kratos and prince, we are talking of a virtual reality battle where both of them will have full senses as real entities, Prince won't even allow kratos to touch him, using with his genius intellect, pakour technique, freerunning skills (just like assasin creed) he will dodge all his attacks, and map out a strategy to kill that beast (kratos). that's how easy it is.
let them keep arguing, all i know is power is no match for technique. Strip kratos and prince off their powers and let's see who would win, the prince is just too smart for the senseless kratos
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Phinalphantasy:

Are you referring to Gabe Logan in syphon filter?
yes i love that guy.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cube2012: 7:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Tegaproxy:
definitely gabe
seriously people chose syphon filters hero over the SOLID SNAKE. You guys obviously didn't play MGS 3 Snake Eater, Gabe or Fisher can't fight a metal gear not to talk of 4 at a time. Big Boss.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cube2012: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=igwedaboss post=33182859][/quote] this was damn funny, remember you would hold O button down for some slow motion cutting of the legs grin
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cube2012: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Mustiboy:
let them keep arguing, all i know is power is no match for technique. Strip kratos and prince off their powers and let's see who would win, the prince is just too smart for the senseless kratos
they say kratos has no brain Seriously, we all know Spartan soldiers are the best fighters and ERM kratos was their master , his evasion skills are swift his control of any kind of weapon shows you he is a full athlete the prince is just a skinny learner.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Ok, first thing here is that Dastan is just the name of the prince in the PoP movie, so don't talk about the one from the games; he's usually just referred to as 'The Prince'.

The strongest character?
Kratos, without a doubt. He has done stuff like react to Zeus's lightning that could travel from Mount Olympus to Egypt in a instant, that's a couple thousand times the speed of sound.
In terms of power, he's strong enough to fight gods like Poseidon who's capable of effortlessly controlling all the ocean water on Earth.

Dante would be a close second, I think. Dante is fast enough that he can fight under the rain without being hit by a single rain drop. His sword, Yamato has the ability of creating dimensional holes, and he can slow time down.

Dastan is so out of his league here, it isn't even funny. The only thing he has is the time reversal...which is useless when he's fighting against guys that can kill him so fast he doesn't even realize he's dead.

In terms of coolness?
Dastan takes it. I liked his character and the cgi for his jumps were impressive.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cube2012: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2015
HeavenlyBang:
Ok, first thing here is that Dastan is just the name of the prince in the PoP movie, so don't talk about the one from the games; he's usually just referred to as 'The Prince'.

The strongest character?
Kratos, without a doubt. He has done stuff like react to Zeus's lightning that could travel from Mount Olympus to Egypt in a instant, that's a couple thousand times the speed of sound.
In terms of power, he's strong enough to fight gods like Poseidon who's capable of effortlessly controlling all the ocean water on Earth.

Dante would be a close second, I think. Dante is fast enough that he can fight under the rain without being hit by a single rain drop. His sword, Yamato has the ability of creating dimensional holes, and he can slow time down.

Dastan is so out of his league here, it isn't even funny. The only thing he has is the time reversal...which is useless when he's fighting against guys that can kill him so fast he doesn't even realize he's dead.

In terms of coolness?
Dastan takes it. I liked his character and the cgi for his jumps were impressive.f

cool facts bro, but in term of coolness its Dante first and kratos second . Dante is a gangster with his gun-slinging. Kratos fears nobody even the furies I mean that's so cool.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by eightsin(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Kratos all the way. Yet to play the devil may cry but I know the prince ain't no match for kratos
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cube2012: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2015
emmynsikak:
Omg wat are u guys blahbing about. If u played both games and know the full story line in DMC dante is nt human! He is juz in a human form. He is haf demon (from his dad) and half angel (from his mom).
While god of war is juz a dude with so much rage and angry for his old mad! Yes his popz is a god bt still doesnt make him a god. He is a fucken human.
Ya'll need to play DMC 5 angry angry angry
OMG kratos is a demi God to full God (God of war) then in GOW3 e became the God of everything he couldn't even take his own life. Dante is cool but Kratos is damn good, the guy was a John cena of the whole gaming industry for years everybody wanted him in their game lol even Nintendo put kratos in a Mario video game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mobile Games Free To Download / Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.