Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. (44524 Views)

We So "Dope" In Our Family (photos) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / My Husband needs to be A Stay-At-Home Dad for the good of Our family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:
pregnant her before marriage sir.....GOODLUCK! cool

Hehehe. No be only pregnant her, na pregnancy her.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by CSTR2: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
pretty050:
Op what if she didn't mention it to you? It's God that gives children, some women marry as virgin and still ttc for some time. Follow your heart.
He will inevitably find out one day.
And when he does, the conniving deceitful bittch would wish she had not been married.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by pretty050(f): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
NairaMode:
The issue is almost all girls have done abortion.
seriously? Guess u re speaking from experience right. How many have you performed or have done for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nursy(f): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
As usual the men are now saints... #sigh#

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Bonapart(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
cocokiller1:
lol
what if it was her den boify dat mounted pressure on her to abort
I knw of sum1 her boify threatened to kill if she doesn't abort
he evn beats her wenever he meets her
she delivered d baby tho nd guy doesn't give a hoot abt d baby
mayb later he will
but u can't totally call d girl a murderer
d boy is worse dan a murderer
that's d kind of pressure some girls face coupled with societal pressure b4 nw nobi nw wey baby mamaism dy trend
I am not in support of it tho
but I can only sympathise wen it's only d girls dat get tagged with names whereas most times d boys contribute evn more so the abortion can take place
what do u call sum1 dat traps children in rubber bags?
they don't evn get to see d brk of light.
moral of the story.....fleee 4rm fornication
you've said it all... i like you already wink
And you crowned it with "flee from fornication"
Na person you be kiss
*runs to profile to check dp"
Ur beauty is indeed a killer
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by falconey(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
bunmsoso:

Hehehe. No be only pregnant her, na pregnancy her.

go and read your book! cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by emmadinoyi: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
i married as a virgin and we waited 4 yrs before God blessed with our first now we have 3 wonderful children, i know of many friends of mine who are still waiting and they all married as virgins, some 4yr some 5yrs and even more, now i know a lot of girls who lived "wayward" lives got married and instantly God blessed them with children, i know of one who had 2 set of twins, and she was the real defination of 'runs girl', yet she got married and within 3yrs she had 4 children.....so my point is GOD does not think like MAN, he makes all things beautiful in his own time and his own way, make sure you get clearnce from God himself who sees what we cannot see and knows what we dont know and go ahead and marry the love of your live. i have learnt in my few years on earth never to judge anyone by his or her past or present, God in his infinit mercies has said he will always have mercy on whom he will have.
thats my 2cent!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by MrsChima(f): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
MRBrownJ:

why should you? all what you have with this lady was build on deceit. this lady knew fully well that you were against such practices and why you broke up with ex..... so she has only herself to blame for where you guys are now. its called RESPECT and she should have respected your stand and told you then about her own abortion so you could decide (then) if you want to continue with her or not.
dont change for anybody, if that is what you are against then you cant continue with this lady.

No you dont. you have just been unlucky in that aspect....and you have to remember that unfortunately many out there have done it, but there are gems out there and you need to keep looking and not act out of desperation to be called a husband.

why are you against abortion? is it because you are afraid she cant get pregnant or just that you are against the act? if you are just afraid that her womb is damaged then tell her that this is the only way you can marry her. remember that you can only accept to marry her after the baby is born, not after a positive pregnancy test......but beware as this can lead to many hurtful outcomes.

there are no positive mindset here, and there would never be, especially if she does not get pregnant quickly.
you have to sit down and ask yourself what is important in your life, what you are seeking, what you desire...... and when you do know, come and let us in on it

I was waiting on you to slip! Lol. grin

If the relationship is based on deceit then he needs to run like hell. However, we have to be realistic if she was never asked about her medical history and she doesn't disclose that information then no deceit has been preformed. It is no one business of how many abortions she had.

If she has a life threatening disease and can cause harm to him then she has legally bound to disclose that information because that is a deadly weapon and attempted murder.

Abortion is not a life and death case nor it doesn't
Mean she can't get pregnant again. He doesn't love her unconditionally because that is not something to leave a relationship for especially if he never inquired about it!

Women don't go around telling the world they have had abortions and she told him before marriage! He has a choice to deal or deal....many don't even get an opportunity before marriage!
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
pretty050:
seriously? Guess u re speaking from experience right. How many have you performed or have done for you.

How are you?
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by peedeeasobie(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Guys sha *smh*

Tell them the truth before marriage ......problem
Hide the truth till after marriage ......problem

Most Guys are so difficult to please ie guys like the poster undecided

Dude, pls stop looking for excuses and settle down with somebody. Most ladies pretend and lie a lot and you're lucky to have met a lady who isn't a liar undecided

God is the giver of children! I'm not saying kudos to the lady but you shouldn't judge her from her past/mistakes. We are all human so why not just forgive her and tell her to ask God for Mercy and move on with your wedding plans

In all honesty, will you give this same advice to your brother if he finds himself in the predicament?
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by CashdownNG: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria, Nigeria's first online Pawnshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by passionate88: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
cocokiller1:
I think a thread should b created to address abortion nd who is to blame for abortion
I don't knw y it's jst d girlss people blame
or na becos na d girl dy carry d pikin?
I think most times it's joint effort 4rm d boy nd girl to abort
nd most times pressure 4rm d boy dat makes d girls abort
nd most times d society at large
u cnt completely blame d girls
Why f**k without condom when you are not sure of the guy's intention?. She could even contract STD's in the process
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by cocokiller1(f): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
passionate88:
Why f**k without condom when you are not sure of the guy's intention?. She could even contract STD's in the process
with or without condom
diseases can stl b transferred
u should b preaching abstinence to show u truly against abortion
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by MizGloriana(f): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bloody Hypocrites !!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Salligreen: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Truth is she probably had many but came out clean about one!
and who knows d number of ladies who didn't tell u they conceived for you and 'flushed' it without ur knowledge!
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Arsenate(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
bro you are not obligated to carry someone else's burden. dump her asss. let her go and meet the guy she aborted for.
mumu girls everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
nwachivis:
Please nairalanders help me out.I am not an expert when it comes to writing,but i will still manage to drive home my point to the best of my capacity.

I proposed marriage just of recent to my spouse and went ahead with the family introduction.I have ever since been making preparations for the wedding.

I had told her in our previous interactions that i cancelled the marriage preparations with my ex when she told me she had once aborted a baby for her ex,which made her bleed for days.she told me back then that she was scared her womb was damaged because the pregnancy was 3 months old when she carried out the abortion.she pleaded with me to still marry her,reminding me of God's ability to perform miracles,even though she admitted that it was a difficult thing for any african man to do.I immediately called it quit between the both of us and moved on to my current spouse.

Just yesterday in one of our outings,my fiancée opened up to me that she once had an abortion in the past.she begged me not to call it "quit” with her,assuring me that no damage was done.

Am confused here because i can't handle the trauma of childlessness and a lot has been going through my mind. I love her and she loves me too.

Please advice me.

Do i continue with the marriage ?
Do i accept undecided that it is my destiny to settle down with
a lady that has done abortion in the past ?
Do i insist she get pregnant for me before our wedding ?
Do i just go ahead and marry her with a positive
mindset ?

Please help me out of this quagmire..
so if she does not tell you, you wouldn't have known and no pain.
Nevertheless, if you think you can live with her without baby then risk it and adopt baby.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by yemmybx(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:
pregnant her before marriage sir.....GOODLUCK! cool
this your grammatical contruction is simply Aba or Alaba made...
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Arsenate(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Salligreen:
Truth is she probably had many but came out clean about one!
and who knows d number of ladies who didn't tell u they conceived for you and 'flushed' it without ur knowledge!
wtf. has the world gone so bad that most of you think everyone out there have had an abortion? the fact that you do it often doesn't imply that everyone else does.
what is wrong with the world? immortality normal? fornication normal?abortion normal?
spits...
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
If her fertility is in question, have her take a fertility test (you as well) before marriage, if that's what's giving you concern.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by darepoju(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Guys sha *smh*

Dude, pls stop looking for excuses and settle down with somebody. Most ladies pretend and lie a lot and you're lucky to have met a lady who isn't a liar undecided

God is the giver of children! I'm not saying kudos to the lady but you shouldn't judge her from her past/mistakes. We are all human so why not just forgive her and tell her to ask God for Mercy and move on with your wedding plans
so u said forgive Abi...?

well he can forgive her if he has the mind..

but the truth be told..most ppl choose their past them selves ...by living such a terrible.life...

warning to others out there..
that life u are living right Now...will soon be ur past...u better make amendments now so that u won't later have a terrible past too..
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
CashdownNG:

shut up you fallen one, hypocrite!

answer here you forsaken slow poke

can you marry a murderer?

can you marry someone once involved with blood money?

you called Abortion and excuse?
do you know the karmic implication of abortion?
chai, if you knew

for you to offer such advice shows the direction of your moral compass...

sad
Go and sleep child okay! This thread is for adults okay

#bye
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
nwachivis:
Please nairalanders help me out.I am not an expert when it comes to writing,but i will still manage to drive home my point to the best of my capacity.

I proposed marriage just of recent to my spouse and went ahead with the family introduction.I have ever since been making preparations for the wedding.

I had told her in our previous interactions that i cancelled the marriage preparations with my ex when she told me she had once aborted a baby for her ex,which made her bleed for days.she told me back then that she was scared her womb was damaged because the pregnancy was 3 months old when she carried out the abortion.she pleaded with me to still marry her,reminding me of God's ability to perform miracles,even though she admitted that it was a difficult thing for any african man to do.I immediately called it quit between the both of us and moved on to my current spouse.

Just yesterday in one of our outings,my fiancée opened up to me that she once had an abortion in the past.she begged me not to call it "quit” with her,assuring me that no damage was done.

Am confused here because i can't handle the trauma of childlessness and a lot has been going through my mind. I love her and she loves me too.

Please advice me.

Do i continue with the marriage ?
Do i accept that it is my destiny to settle down with
a lady that has done abortion in the past ?
Do i insist she get pregnant for me before our wedding ?
Do i just go ahead and marry her with a positive
mindset ?

Please help me out of this quagmire..

U NEED TO GROW UP. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ABORTION IF U R NOT READY FOR FAMILY? 98% of ladies are guilty of abortion.
WHO NOR GO, E NOR KNOW.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
goofyone:

What is this one saying? undecided
Was i talking to you? I guess that's why you didn't understand undecided
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
peedeeasobie:

In all honesty, will you give this same advice to your brother if he finds himself in the predicament?
You don't get it! How about babes that will do such like 19 times yet act like saint
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Youngpo413: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Guys sha *smh*

ladies should learn to close their legs till wedding nights,assuming she is a virgin,all these sh!ts wouldn't have happened,I'm wondering if remaining a virgin is a very big deal...
@op since she told you that she aborted only once,just multiply it by ten...

You know ladies lie a lot
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Davidson267(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Guys sha *smh*

u sounds very concerned.have u done abortion before?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Salligreen: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
I do support ur argument. I just felt it would be cruel to tell him outrightly to dump d lady. While I do not condone immorality. It does seem to be the norm as justified by most of d comments from the female folks on this thread. Guys re in trouble!
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by jayedu108: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
passionate88:
it seems u have tasted. A lot of dick cos u sound like a professional in dickology.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
bigass123:

Madam ammy, with all due respect.. are you asking this guy to enter "one chance" in the name of forgiveness? Later in life if they have issues with reproduction (God forbid) and the guys shares this experience, abeg who will be blamed? People won't even mind the woman anymore, they will blame the man for he has been forewarned. This man shouldn't be forced to pay for another man's sins. You were talking about fertility tests...that is not even a guarantee that she will conceive oh. In this part of the world, a lot of things happen to promiscuous men/women that science can't explain. Those who understand the system know what I'm talking about.
The only option as it is if the guy truly loves her is to ensure she gets pregnant and then speed up the wedding process.
Hahaha! Do you know why I'm laughing? 2 out of 5 girls have done something like dis. They won't you the guys but tell their follow babes. A lot of babes are guilty of dis which is very disturbing but why punish someone who accepts she's wrong and asked for Mercy? I tire for una o
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by kritikali(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
YUNGLURD:
I see sense in ur post but gals too should limit this abortion of a thing.

Or guys should limit fcking...
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Davidson267:

u sounds very concerned.have u done abortion before?
Pls park jor !

Hisssssssssss undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.