Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment (50225 Views)

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. / Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by nosike3(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
reborn1:

I dont respond to nonentities. I can help you all derail this rubbish thread if you want to start the insult game. Useless apku eating chest beaters.
hahaha!! You made a threat and I challenged you : now you don't respond to non entities cheesy Chai! Yoruba boy!! I hail thee! Man up please and think before you speak not the other way round grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by vislabraye(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ozigbondu:
The guy is a big coward he should stand by and defend his words.All anti igbo bigots always eat their words and claim either hack or misinterpreted.

Remember that yoruba boy that went on twitter and asked for the extermination of Igbo people. When it went viral, he claimed "someone hacked my account".
The yoruba movie producer caught written tribalistic rant also claimed "someone hacked my account".
Their oba claimed "my words were misinterpreted. I was just joking with my friends."

Now this wack of a Dr also claimed "some mischievous person hacked his account."

What do you expect? They can't stand the heat.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Mitsurugi(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
francizy:

You don't need to reply that android. The reason why Seun, Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Ngakwe and other mods hasn't sighted that hate filled bigotic being is what baffles me because all that guy does on this forum is spamming Nairaland with hate filled and spiteful comments directed at the Igbos. He has never posted anything meaningful since he acquired that account.

Point taken. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Texcoco(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
slq:

Igbos are not known to hate.
We must have to make an exception else people might mistake the gentility of a Lion to that of a cat...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by reborn1: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
nosike3:
hahaha!! You made a threat and I challenged you : now you don't respond to non entities cheesy Chai! Yoruba boy!! I hail thee! Man up please and think before you speak not the other way round grin

Was the so called threat directed to you? Learn to use your brain before spewing trash. The collynzo i directed my message to understand it fully. You are just looking for attention.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by eagleeye2: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
slq:

I don't really wish this man loose his career because he could not control his hatred...the fact is most of us are tribalist,racist,xenophobics and religious bigots but we all have to be more tolerant.
This petition is trending on that change.org website. 4373 have already signed it.
It's a pity what a hate speech can cause.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by rallymento(m): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Your Best-man was Igbo? What is his name? You mentioned the names of all those Igbo guys that played a less significant role in your life and forgot that of your best man?

Oga Oluwa is watching you in 3-D HDD HDMI.!!!

Umunnem! Biko nu! Ihe Ndi Ofe-mmanu na agwa anyi bu kwa nu eziokwu!!... Anyi kwesiri i je dozie obodo anyi!!

NDI-IGBO!!! Let start thinking home please!!!!
Let us reduce the rate of of our investment in Lagos,
God has given us the gift to survive in a more harsh and unfavorable condition,
There will be no RACE like the Igbos.........We are not JEWS we are Igbos.
If my relative can be a millionaire by doing business in Djibouti, we can turn The whole south east to a free-trade zone!!!

God bless Ndi Igbo!! God Bless Nigeria!!!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Setaje(f): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:

she is nairaland NUMBER ONE female bigot

she will go anything to see the hausas and yorubas exterminated.

her hate for the northerners is well documented on nairaland yet she has the audacity to start a campaign against the doctor.

i have always known the nursing assistant is shameless, so this doesnt surprise me to be honest.

She is also abroad. If we are to collect things from her old post on social media and start a campaign against her. It would not be a bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Cao

Can you see how ur people are trying to bring down a blessing to black people in the medical profession and alumni of the best medical colleges in America, over an opinion, that isn't over the top, becos he is not yibhoe?

The wickedness I have been talking about. But Achebe could say the same thing and be worshipped by yibhoes.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Arysexy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sibrah:
Anything HTML can be edited and made to look like an original post from Tweeter and facebook. Only a further tweet or facebook sharing can authenticate what has is posted on a persons' page.

Did u also read d comment from the guy that told him, they rather jaw jaw than war war with igbos?

That too was faked?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by shizzleStar: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Shirley07:

[s]As if you are any better.
You're more of a chestbeater than him[/s].

Menace2Society:
[s]Shut up u are no different from that Ariyo[/s] undecided
Just STFU you M.orons!

Can you please show us where babyosisi ever called for the killings/extermination of any tribe or race

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by cao(f): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
This appears to be medicine after death. It is now so easy to claim hacking, since it actually does exist and is used rampantly on celebs, but I don't buy his claim of innocence. I believe people should stand for their convictions, even though I might not agree with them, that's freedom of speech for you, it's a double edged sword. Look, you can apologise if you've seen the error of your ways (or if you've been forced to, but that's another story), but don't take an easy way out if you're guilty. His defence reeks of the "some of my friends are black" defence, oyinbos use whenever they've been called out as racists.

EDIT: Coincidentally, I had responded already. LordExecutioner, the fact remains you condoned & applauded his actions. Or according to the accused - his alleged actions. Still does not deny your own irrational hatred of Igbos, regardless of your Igbo girlfriend.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by InvertedHammer: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
It looks like Dr. Ariyo has gone into hiding. The office is claiming that he hasn't worked there since 2002. I just spoke to them.

We are reaching out to the Congressman representing his district. Next line of action will be Washington D.C.
/
I will be offline for some time. Time to concentrate full time on this Dr. Ariyo saga.

/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Cadamlk: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
The hate filled doctor is obviously trying to save face. It would have been better if he admitted it and apologised accordingly.

Doctor Ariyo, how about the attached screen shots from your Facebook, was your Facebook also manipulated to post these comments?

Bros,check both grammers,you will find out they of different contest.Am just saying he may not be the one posted on that facebook
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Theres always an element of truth in every rumor n there aint no smoke without fire....

Loud barrels abokii arsse leakers..

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Hakagure: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
If dem grab am na your IP we go check first, hard guy for internet. Snatching people up since times imaginary.

Texcoco:
Good enough he's feeling the heat....serves him right not to meddle with the igbos.Better still,somebody can upload his home address to the KKK forum alongwithe divulging imformation about his marriage to a white woman....his location in a redneck district should make it easier to grab him.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Hakagure: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dude f'ed up, na twitter beef which got exposed. Dude should watch what he says online.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by eagleeye2: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Setaje:

She is also abroad. If we are to collect things from her old post on social media and start a campaign against her. It would not be a bad idea.
You also know her bio data

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by cao(f): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
Good enough he's feeling the heat....serves him right not to meddle with the igbos.Better still,somebody can upload his home address to the KKK forum alongwithe divulging imformation about his marriage to a white woman....his location in a redneck district should make it easier to grab him.
Now that's just a terrible thing to wish upon someone, two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
superstar1:

What part of it is not sensible to you?

Have you not heard of hacked account, cloned cards and hijacked personality profiles?

I never believed the story for once. Whoever believed that story can also believe I own Muritala M'hmed Airport or National Stadium.

No professional with career to.protect will dare use his real profile for such condemnable and damning act.

The miserable soul that hijacked his account, capitalised on his open support for the Oba, and played on Igbos emotions as usual, to.sow more seeds of discord.
nyc...but i wish u wud say same of da oba of lagoon tabi lagos ni!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Menace2Society(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
shizzleStar:

Just STFU you M.orons!

Can you please show us where babyosisi ever called for the killings/extermination of any tribe or race
Are u babyosisi or her lawyer?u must be very stupid undecided
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by johnnynwa(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
The hate filled doctor is obviously trying to save face. It would have been better if he admitted it and apologised accordingly.

Doctor Ariyo, how about the attached screen shots from your Facebook, was your Facebook also manipulated to post these comments?

Wonders nver end! How could he blame it on computer developers? Was it not on his FB wall the whole conversations ensued? He should know that we hv made up our mind to push this matter to a logical end. We hv notified the hospital he works & the US medical Association including the NMA. One should know the limit of ethnic politics.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by tsdarkside(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
heyyyy...before you igbos here want to judge him,,,he is a nigerian-patriot....if you igbos dont understand what is a nigerian-patriot,

than is better,you pack your things,and go drown in the atlantic ocean...THUNDER FIRE ALL OF UNA.... angry angry angry angry

chaiiiii.........igbos piss me off.......

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by princefaculty(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Go to a creche & sing this like a lullaby to the kids

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Setaje(f): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
The owner of Ndigbo page afikpo chic. She is another bigot. Many times I have cautioned her. I follow Ndigbo page on fb and I see few igbos who are doing well abroad in their careers say all sort of things against yorubas. Nobody says anything. It is just wrong for anybody to lift up things from my wall and start displaying it.

I was firmly against Tinubu. I always write a lot of things on my wall on fb. I did not no the owner of proudly yoruba page was also a friend. I started seeing things on my wall posted on the page. If u see d way the yorubas there finished me. I was very upset. Had to investigate and I found out who the person is. It is utterly wrong to take post and comments from people wivout consent. One time I Googled my name and I found out one guy used my article on his blog. I wrote against muslims and why they have remained silent all this while. I was so critical about the situation. If u Google my name those are the first things u will see. Proudly yoruba page, and that guys blog. It's painful but that's the price of being vocal.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by JesslordKay(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
eCollynzo:
The guy didn't explicitly say his account was hacked. He said the statement was cooked by ''computer fabricators'', in another line he said his statement was misunderstood. Which do we believe?
If he could openly support the Oba's statement, then how is what he's accused of beyond his reach?
he claimed to be a busy person, but had time to support the Akiolu of a person. Now is his turn, Oba should support him in return.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Lucasbalo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
babyosisi:

He is being clever by half
He said all those words
Some articles picked the very infuriating words and out then together like they were said in one post but the screen shots of his FB appear real to all
They are no fabrications
If he is denying them what he is apologizing for on his same denial
His inability to condemn akiolu already makes it clear he said everything we are reading he said
He is capable of saying them and more
Let him face the music he started

I hope people keep calling the hospital he has privileges and bombarding the boards so they carry out an investigation.
After this he will be careful when next he opens his mouth to call for death or support those who do
As condemnable as the Dr. is, you are not better because you are well known for your bigotry too. No amount of explanation from the man will satisfy your hatred for the man and his tribe. Let it be and go get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Setaje(f): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
eagleeye2:

You also know her bio data

Lol. Don't worry. This thing they are starting will not end. They just make sure no igbo man of repute says a hate speech about yorubas. Just watch.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by reborn1: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
shizzleStar:

Just STFU you M.orons!

Shizzle, Please be honest. Read the man main post again with open mind and point out where he called for the extermination of the Ibos.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Arysexy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
I have no regret signing the petition, when u wish my people evil. He did not apologize rather was denying the comment, How come He quickly wiped his facebook wall when d heat turned on him, including the one He made during d oba lagoon saga? He is a pure hater and should Stand by his conviction

Hack ko harp ni, They hacked ur account and u were able to access it to delete d comments?

Be man enough and defend ur silly comment. Loud mouth coward.

Rubbish

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by sukkot: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
these ofe onugbu and ofe akpu eating bros aint playing man. walahi talahi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS] / 2015 State Governorship Election Monitoring Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.