Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness (2149 Views)

She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Handsomeness Of Nigerian Men Of Hausa-fulani Extraction. / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
A girl once told she can't date me because she scared of losing me to anoda prettier lady nd dat she can't handle heartbrteaks so many ladies hv turned me down becos of have u ever been turned becos u are too handsome cry share ur experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by vislabraye(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kingklent:
A girl once told she can't date me because she scared of losing me to anoda prettier lady nd dat she can't handle heartbrteaks so many ladies hv turned me down becos of have u ever been turned becos u are too handsome cry share ur experience

You'll get plenty one night stand... kiss

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by dharay99: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
stale shiii†. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by agarawu23(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kingklent:
you handsome true true bro , no wonder the ugly girls are chasing yougrin
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by SuperSuave(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
I dey cum
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
vislabraye:

You'll get plenty one night stand... kiss
yeah but u won't find true love easily
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Habayomie(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
rush to check Ur DP..will comment later.....
upload unedited pix joor
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by mirexxx(f): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
why would anyone turn down a handsome guy?? cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
@OP it seems we re in d same ship o, 95% of girls in my sch, church and at home see me as a playboy.
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
you handsome true true bro , no wonder the ugly girls are chasing yougrin
ugly girls ke
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Tallesty1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
mirexxx:
why would anyone turn down a handsome guy?? cheesy
It happens
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by mirexxx(f): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
It happens
I know smiley
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Most handsome guys hardly have girlfriends, most girls are insecured

That's why you find out that most handsome guys settles down with 'ugly' girls

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kingklent:
Only insecured girls with inferiority complex do this.

grin
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by onosprince(m): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is so true... I get that a lot.... The girl will say am too handsome and she does not want to share me with another girls...
Worwor girls sabi fear sha grin
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Waiting for the liars tongue
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by agarawu23(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kingklent:
ugly girls ke
hmmmmm fine boi no pimples

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
SouffleX:
They are already here.
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by mhyra(f): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Any girl who turns down a handsome guy needs to check her self esteem
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by oshe11: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
hmmmmm! I for INCASE
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Hazardd(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
thats it..... You are not alone.
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
SouffleX:
The liars are ?
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hazardd:
thats it..... You are not alone.
are you with me
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Hazardd(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kingklent:
are you with me

am against you wink
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hazardd:

am against you wink
why
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Hazardd(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kingklent:
why
nothing
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by 2dice(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is the kinda thread every Tom and Harry will be forming Mr.cute cheesy
anyways we dem real Ugly niccurs are stillll loyal to de Truth smiley
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hazardd:

nothing
hm funny
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by SuperSuave(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Most handsome guys hardly have girlfriends, most girls are insecured

That's why you find out that most handsome guys settles down with 'ugly' girls
*sigh* DiarisGoduooo
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by ERCROSS(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
And we wey no fine wey dem still dey turn down nkor... undecided
We cannot come and go and kill ourselves o jare...

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by SuperSuave(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kingklent:
guy, do you smoke?
Re: Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness by danbrowndmf(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Thank God am Ugly,Nobody turn me down,i hv all the girls for ma self.cheesy

Oya Ugly people will start forming cute now.sad

Darkrebel666 oboi i wan see ur picture oh.cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! / Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) / My one and only lovely Bae.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.