Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him (36759 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by amoeba202: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
he's accent is so bad i can't even pick up what he is saying.....
Is this the best Nigeria can present?
Na accent we want chop? Guy we need integrity n fufilment.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Can Buhari please wait till MAY before hogging our airwaves, all talk no action.
if frustration Don kill u,let us know..he is not talking to u neither is he hogging ur airwaves. Rather he is talking to reasonable people like us who is ready to listen

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Azo:

Well i would not blame u if u call what GEJ did as good justice to the rail system. It only means u hav never stepped outside the shores of Nigeria or u dont hav access to faculty to search online for what they call modern rail system. Else u shld be ashamed of ur statement
smiley
I will not ashamed of a man who was living under the bridge but has managed to put a foundation place, put a "german'' floor on the foundation, added enough of coaches of blocks, poured the first decking, plastered one of the rooms and moved in while trying to finish up the house.
I will not be ashamed of my statement sir.

Where have you been travelling to? Would like to accompany you in one of your numerous journies wink Hope you will pay for me?
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Image123(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
i just watched the interview. By God's grace, this man will perform very well. He is a patriot, his Nehemiah 13 mode is activated already, lol. i almost cry hearing him speak. He's not saying anything spectacular, it's just that things have been so bad in this country. God bless Buhari and grant him long life. God bless Nigeria, righteousness is about to exalt a nation.

3 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by citizenY(m): 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Azo:

Seriously I have been seeing post across nland by this nincompoop and always wondered if it was human.. Guess all u have in ur skull is contaminated air..

The guy is suffering from whiplash.... debilitating effect of Jega's card reader.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by citizenY(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

I'd give him a chance to prove himself but am not excited about the "change" slogan.
A man who couldn't better himself in 30yrs is not about to make the lives of 160million people buoyant.
Still we intend giving him a chance to prove himself.

Do you have any choice?
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by rashylous(m): 12:05am On Apr 23, 2015
BUHARI AND THE BICYCLE
Prof. Dandatti told us a story about Buhari's honesty.
This was in Kano when they
were in school.
Buhari would come from Daura and spend his holidays with his uncle
in Kano.
When Dandatti was going to Katagum for two weeks he asked Buhari
to watch
over his bicycle.
On his return, he found the bicycle exactly where he left it, with one
tyre deflated.
He asked Buhari:
"Why did you not inflate the tyre and ride it from time to time?"
Buhari replied:
"You asked me to keep it for you.
You did not say I could ride it"
What a remarkable honesty even at that young age!
I am confident GMB will not ride on our commonwealth.
He will preserve it for our common good.
May Allah help him in this honourable task.
Amiin.

4 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by citizenY(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2015
yorke1:

So wetin i post pain you? Notin i can do abt it o, you beta go hug transforma.

Jona transformer no get current.... continue yapping. I look forward to telling you to hug transformer in a few months when GMB begin work.

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by elbinmanny(m): 12:27am On Apr 23, 2015
Azo:

No u didn't. It's glaring. Else u wldnt be spewing okpaks.
I just noticed u..but wont give u an authograph grin
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by citizenY(m): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
TVC?
OF ALL STATIONS?
FIRST HIS FIRST SPEECH AFTER VICTORY WAS HAUSA BBC!!
AN ISLAMIC CHAMPIONED RADIO STATION!

NOW TVC , A TINUBU PRIVATE OWED TV STATIO!
WHERE THEY WILL COMFORTABLY ASK HIM COMFORTABLE QUESTIONS!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO CHANNELS TV?

Or AIT ?
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Dreamtouch: 4:25am On Apr 23, 2015
Hatred Won't allow people to acknowledge the fact that GEJ did massive job on both Airports and railwaylines....This Hatred no be hereoo....
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2015
Image123:
i just watched the interview. By God's grace, this man will perform very well. He is a patriot, his Nehemiah 13 mode is activated already, lol. i almost cry hearing him speak. He's not saying anything spectacular, it's just that things have been so bad in this country. God bless Buhari and grant him long life. God bless Nigeria, righteousness is about to exalt a nation.
Image is that you?
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 7:15am On Apr 23, 2015
agabaI23:
smiley
I will not ashamed of a man who was living under the bridge but has managed to put a foundation place, put a "german'' floor on the foundation, added enough of coaches of blocks, poured the first decking, plastered one of the rooms and moved in while trying to finish up the house.

Where have you been travelling to? Would like to accompany you in one of your numerous journies wink Hope you will pay for me?

So Jonathan laid the foundation for the rail system in Nigeria why am I even replying you. And I wonder why u are asking where i have traveled to??

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by United4lyf(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2015
Billyonaire:
When I tek ova fowa, I shall pite kwuorroshun......because hip we dont kill kwuorropshun, kwuorropshun wil kill Naijeria . .. . . . .Buhari

(Tinubu is kwuorropt...reminding you my dear incoming President)
lol u be mumu I swear....
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Abayhormy(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2015
Dreamtouch:
Hatred Won't allow people to acknowledge the fact that GEJ did massive job on both Airports and railwaylines....This Hatred no be hereoo....

What I want you to explain to me is how the love for jonathan in 2011 suddenly turned to hatred in 2015. Because if he was not loved in 2011, he would not be voted for by then, because Buhari was also a presidential candidate then and he(Jonathan) was voted for and Buhari voted against.

So, how did the love for Jonathan that made people willingly and lovingly vote for him in 2011 change to hate and vote against him in 2015 ?

(Remember, the votes that brought Jonathan to power(in 2011) were not votes from his tribe- Because votes from his region alone cannot make him win presidential election.)
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Image123(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2015
musKeeto:

Image is that you?

Lol. It's me oh.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2015
kendrick9:
he's accent is so bad i can't even pick up what he is saying.....
Is this the best Nigeria can present?
The right word is "his" and not "he's".......pot calling kettle black...you are naturally dumb....
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2015
Okonikott:
A populist president - always on the side of common people. He says he will develop the railways, (not airports), becos the commoners use it more. Airports are for the rich. I like that.
Railway that Someone has done good justice to? The person who said I will develop the airport , revived the railway and has connected the who country while embarking on modern lines. Who are you comparing him with? Someone is playing with words to deceive his fanatic worshippers
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Azo:

So Jonathan laid the foundation for the rail system in Nigeria why am I even replying you. And I wonder why u are asking where i have traveled to??
I gave you an analogy, if it reads to you like I said Jonathan laid foundation of rail system, then cool.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Image123(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
agabaI23:
smiley

I'd be greatly ashamed of a man living under a bridge (Nigeria), and given the opportunity of trillions of naira and billions of dollars for the past 6years and all that he managed to do was incur debts in billions of dollars, deplete every reserve and lottery and celebrate managing to put a foundation place, put a "german'' floor on the foundation, add coaches of blocks, poured the first decking, plastered one of the rooms and moved in while trying to finish up the house.I'm deeply ashamed when my 54 year old son celebrates passing common entrance exam after using special center.
You don't even need to travel to know that there's something fundamentally wrong with the current administration.Anyone who has travelled and feels we are having uncommon transformation/fresh air that should continue is either ignorant, unwell, corrupt or satan the devil.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Image123:

I'd be greatly ashamed of a man living under a bridge (Nigeria), and given the opportunity of trillions of naira and billions of dollars for the past 6years and all that he managed to do was incur debts in billions of dollars, deplete every reserve and lottery and celebrate managing to put a foundation place, put a "german'' floor on the foundation, add coaches of blocks, poured the first decking, plastered one of the rooms and moved in while trying to finish up the house.I'm deeply ashamed when my 54 year old son celebrates passing common entrance exam after using special center.
You don't even need to travel to know that there's something fundamentally wrong with the current administration.Anyone who has travelled and feels we are having uncommon transformation/fresh air that should continue is either ignorant, unwell, corrupt or satan the devil.
no mind d guy, he was actually praising himself. I just allowed him to think i dont underrtand him. In other news i wonder how his house project came into play in our discussion. I guess he feels he has achieved somethn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter / Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.