Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him (36780 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by kendrick9(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
sarahatuba:

Evidence na cheesy
trust me, he did say it..... u can google it
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by kendrick9(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Former Head of Military Ruler and
Chieftain of the Congress for
Progressive Change, CPC, Major
General Muhammadu Buhari has
asked the Federal Government to
stop the clampdown of Boko Haram
insurgents, saying Niger Delta
Militants were never killed or
properties belonging to them
destroyed.
Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a
Liberty Radio programme, Guest of
the Week monitored said accused the
government of killing and destroying
houses belonging to Boko Haram
members while the Niger Delta
militants get special treatment.
The former dictator said that unlike
the special treatment given to the
Niger Delta militants by the federal
government, the Boko Haram
members were being killed and their
houses demolished by government.
While accusing President Jonathan of
failing from the beginning to address
the security situation in the country,
Buhari said he has never been in
support of the state of emergency in
Borno, Yobe and Adamawa state.
According to Buhari “what is
responsible for the security situation
in the country is caused by the
activities of Niger Delta militants.
Every Nigerian that is familiar with
what is happening knows this. The
Niger Delta militants started it all.
“What happened is that the governors
of the Niger Delta region at that time
wanted to win their elections. So they
recruited the youths and gave them
guns and bullets and used them
against their opponents to win
elections by force.
“After the elections were over, they
asked the boys to return the guns;
the boys refused to return the guns.
Because of that, the allowance that
was being given to the youths by the
governors during that time was
stopped.
“The youths resorted to kidnapping
oil workers and were collecting
dollars as ransom. Now a boy of 18
to 20 years was getting about 500
dollars in a week, why will he go to
school and spend 20 years to study
and then come back and get
employed by government to be paid
N100,000 a month, that is if he is
lucky to get employment.
“So kidnapping becomes very
rampant in the South -South and the
South -East. They kidnapped people
and were collecting money.
“How did Boko Haram start? We
know that their leader, Mohammed
Yusuf started his militant and the
police couldn’t control them and the
army was invited. He was arrested by
soldiers and handed over to the
police.
“The appropriate thing to do,
according to the law, was for the
police to carry out investigations and
charge him to court for prosecution,
but they killed him, his in-law was
killed, they went and demolished their
houses.
“Because of that, his supporters
resorted to what they are doing
today.
You see in the case of the Niger
Delta militants, the late President
Umaru Musa Yar’adua sent an
aeroplane to bring them, he sat down
with them and discussed with them,
they were cajoled, and they were
given money and granted amnesty.
“They were trained in some skills and
were given employment, but the ones
in the north were being killed and
their houses were being demolished.
They are different issues, what
brought this? It is injustice”.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
TVC?
OF ALL STATIONS?
FIRST HIS FIRST SPEECH AFTER VICTORY WAS HAUSA BBC!!
AN ISLAMIC CHAMPIONED RADIO STATION!

NOW TVC , A TINUBU PRIVATE OWED TV STATIO!
WHERE THEY WILL COMFORTABLY ASK HIM COMFORTABLE QUESTIONS!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO CHANNELS TV?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
adamskutty:
fine babe, pls stay far away from thosetaniods, they are dangerous, they are fraudulent. grin

Stay with me and recieve protection and guidance. grin grin
Ok sir grin

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
juwoonn:
I can't see TVC on my dstv..pls what channel?
TVC isnt on DSTV
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by yorke1: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
fok off. GMB is the president elect you better learn to live with it,if you don't like it lagoon never dry

Hellooooooooooooooo.....GEJ is still the President. Fok off.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Surely the refineries will come with technical specification/documentation which can be interpreted by any competent engineer.

There really isn't any biggy in seperation techniques used in refining crude
There is no biggy is separation technique but there is a biggy in the engineering aspect. If it was that easy, trust me, Nigerian Engineers would have been building refineries.

You chase around those operating illegal refineries for a purpose.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by psquaret: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
MY ABLE PRESIDOOOOOOO
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oladele652:

are u also aware that the so call TAM just started Oct last year?......few months b4 election to deceive ppl like u.
Well it started. That's good to know and that's my point. Buhari just said, they will continue with what is on ground but he refused to tell you that GEJ had already started that with Nigerian Engineers so that you will praise him for it

The Engineers were not assembled in October, were they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by juwoonn(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kayworld26:
TVC isnt on DSTV
Oh! tnx
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
TVC?
OF ALL STATIONS?
FIRST HIS FIRST SPEECH AFTER VICTORY WAS HAUSA BBC!!
AN ISLAMIC CHAMPIONED RADIO STATION!

NOW TVC , A TINUBU PRIVATE OWED TV STATIO!
WHERE THEY WILL COMFORTABLY ASK HIM COMFORTABLE QUESTIONS!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO CHANNELS TV?

Fe

4 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by modath(f): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
agabaI23:
There is no biggy is separation technique but there is a biggy in the engineering aspect. If it was that easy, trust me, Nigerian Engineers would have been building refineries.

Agabs, my Agabs, I'm lauging now!!! cheesy grin
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by galadima77(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
there are leaders whose speech give you hope, and there are those whose speech just makes u feel lost....

thank God I decided well!

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by kendrick9(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
sarahatuba:

Ok sir grin
don't mind that man,he is lying..
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by jaybee3(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
agabaI23:

Bro, the construction from a design template is the only challenging bit due to the availability of raw materials or what not.
The maintenance can never be a challenege for competent engineers.

This is from an engineer's point of view bro

5 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by adamskutty(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
sarahatuba:

Ok sir grin

Good to know that u agree with me on this.

Having interected with them for close to 3yrs now, i know how incredibly dangerous they are. grin grin

Protection is very very important.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
modath:

Agabs, my Agabs, I'm lauging now!!! cheesy grin
Mody, it is natural to laugh when your desire is achieved. Please laugh it promotes longevity. I am laughing too.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by koladebrainiac(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
hadura29:

Yes of course, we don suffer reach na. That useless ASUU strike affected me wella.
subsidy affected me. i still cant imagine he did that to us
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by 9ousky: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Tinubu,atiku,ameachi, bukola saraki undecided undecided undecided
Whatz is meaning? Whatz ur point?
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
don't mind that man,he is lying..
Proof or adonbilivit grin

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
adamskutty:

Good to know that u agree with me on this.

Having interected with them for close to 3yrs now, i know how incredibly dangerous they are. grin grin

Protection is very very important.
Hehehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by jibrilaminu003(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Did you join us in building Nigeria when PDP were in power?

Sorry... You got it wrong. When pdp was in power, instead of building Nigeria, they were destroying it. We couldn't join u then in destroying our nation because that was not our zeal. For our passion was progress that is why we voted for the Progressives and GEJ OUT the destroyers.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by kendrick9(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
sarahatuba:

Proof or adonbilivit grin
haha... proof of what.. where do u want me to gather the evidence na
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
maureeoy:
We should all pray that God should lead buhari to do his best in this country.
Election is gone we should love our leader and be proud of him and give him all our support.

WHICH SUPPORT? HE SHOULD BRACE UP FOR OUR ONLINE FIRING SQUAD!!
SEE U PREACHING LOVE AND PROUD.
IF THE YORUBAS , APC AND NORTHERNER SUPPORTED GEJ THE WAY YOU ARE PREACHNG IT HE WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER THAN HE DID,
SYCOPHANTS!!

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by jibrilaminu003(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
hadura29:

Yes of course, we don suffer reach na. That useless ASUU strike affected me wella.

Brother... Not only u, it affected d nation badly
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by modath(f): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
agabaI23:
Well it started. That's good to know and that's my point. Buhari just said, they will continue with what is on ground but he refused to tell you that GEJ had already started that with Nigerian Engineers so that you will praise him for it

Let's come together and support Baba like we all did your guy till he decided to go left.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by 989900: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
“I have a figure that’s more than $1.5 billion that’s been talked about,” said Fayemi, a former governor of Ekiti state. “We’ve seen credible information that what PwC says is more than that. We will release the report. We’ll make it available to Nigerians as soon as we have full information on this.”

NNPC and Diezani in soup!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
haha... proof of what.. where do u want me to gather the evidence na
You said it na....so prove it cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Oladele652(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
agabaI23:

personally, and probably because I am the type that pay attention to details, I know there will be continuity in a lot of sectors because GEJ actually started the so call change in eg sectors like Agric. and electricity......but he allowed corruption to stain him. I must also say OBJ had no right to blame him cus he is worse......not a supporter of any of them just a concern Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

WHICH SUPPORT? HE SHOULD BRACE UP FOR OUR ONLINE FIRING SQUAD!!
SEE U PREACHING LOVE AND PROUD.
IF THE YORUBAS , APC AND NORTHERNER SUPPORTED GEJ THE WAY YOU ARE PREACHNG IT HE WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER THAN HE DID,
SYCOPHANTS!!
Calm down!!! You're just ONE person wink

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by authority2006(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
How I wish the price of crude goes back to 100 dollars per barrel so that this man can have limitless cash to do wonders.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by hadura29(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Brother... Not only u, it affected d nation badly

That guy had no heart for youths,. Thank God for everything though, let's watch and see what baba has for us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Philip Aduda Greeted By A Cultural Group In Abuja. Photo / How Babagana Zulum Aborted Plot By Fayemi, El-rufai To Sack Oshiomhole / Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.