Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him (36824 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Charly68: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Alright sir, I sincerely believed one does not need PHD to get things right in life..All we need is common sense..from the way GMB has talked, definitely things will change in Naija..

4 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by eshbeewanna: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
It is very obvious that some nigerians don't want this nation to progress due to their corrupt attitude or hatred for President Muhammadu Buhari just because he is a Northerner.However,God does not have intrest in our tribalistic behaviours but he cares about our sincerity of heart and purpose to make things rigth.That is why he gave us GMB to lead us to the promise land.Nigeria. Should please stop all this hate talk and let us pray and support the new President afterall if he performs well we all benefit from it.God help us.Ameeeeen!

5 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
jieta:
are u trying to denial that ur walking corpse president did not promise to feed our school children

Whaaat shocked shocked shocked shocked WTF. You should not post anything again pls. You are a disappointment to Nigeria for typing those..

PS: We weren't discussing the meal issue. learn how to enter a conversation... are u blind to read what you quoted

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by JuanDeDios: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

You said a lot of sensible things in your post but as an ardent supporter of GEJ, the urge to play down his govt is overwhelming.
Remember we belong in the opposition now, you should expect us to ridicule most of the things he does or will be doing.
As I said at the beginning of this reply you made a lot of sense in your post.
It's good to be opposition but what is being opposition for? The sake of opposition or the good of the country? Then you should take doctokwus' post more seriously and criticise only when necessary and in the interest of the country. Let's wish the man well and hope he delivers for the sake of our future.

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
JuanDeDios:

It's good to be opposition but what is being opposition for? The sake of opposition or the good of the country? Then you should take doctokwus' post more seriously and criticise only when necessary and in the interest of the country. Let's wish the man well and hope he delivers for the sake of our future.

Pls save urself the tress and stop arguing with that dunce..

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by reborn1: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
I will stabilize the price of crude oil....Buhari

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by abdulwastecx(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
The fulani cattle rearer from daura is still blabbling ( blabbing) , what does he even know about education?. An illiterate as he is, has no clue about our educational sector.
Btw,i'm still waiting for him to stabilize world oil price....

Nigeria problem are
1. poverty
2. unemployment
3. poor infrastructure
4. brain dead like you that cant spell 'blabbing'

Education will solve all these problem.
with education better entrepreneur will be empower to set up jobs to tap the potential of our country

technical and engineering education can be put in place that will help revolutionized our industrialization aim to such level as that of the Chinese, Koreans and other Asians tigers.

infrastructures will be built by more educated mind that will not be OK with a mere 4,000 megawatt for 175 million

there will be food security because bes agricultural practice in mechanized agriculture, irrigation, dam building and storage facilities will be put in place.

BUHARI IS A FORWARD THINKING PROGRESSIVE ELDER SELFLESS ELDER STATESMAN. HE IS A BLESSING FROM THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH TO THE POOR MASSES OF NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by olalat(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
The fulani cattle rearer from daura is still blabbling, what does he even know about education?. An illiterate as he is, has no clue about our educational sector.
Btw,i'm still waiting for him to stabilize world oil price....

You are one of the products of an educational system battered by prolonged assu strike for ur inability to give appropriate definition of illiteracy. Ode, check ur dico very well if u HV one for the proper definition of illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Acidosis(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by saltoftheearth: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2015

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Acidosis(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fashola was busy commissioning street lights and generators while LASU Doctors and Students wallow in frustration.

I hate APC for the sheer and utterly disgusting trait of hypocrisy.

Tell us what you will do, and stop blaming PDP for your upcoming failure.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Oladele652(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
agabaI23:
Yea, it is not only in Agric and power....Manfacturing, works and transport too. He has worked very well. We only had a change of government. If they are smart, they should build on what is on ground instead of doing the Yar Adua
And most importantly ELECTION. That alone revived our hope of good Nigeria
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Acidosis:
Fashola was busy commissioning street lights and generators while LASU Doctors and Students wallow in frustration.

I hate APC for the sheer and utterly disgusting trait of hypocrisy.

Tell us what you will do, and stop blaming PDP for your upcoming failure.

@Halitosis where are u from so I can know how best to respond to u

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by lyntiffany(f): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
eshbeewanna:
It is very obvious that some nigerians don't want this nation to progress due to their corrupt attitude or hatred for President Muhammadu Buhari just because he is a Northerner.However,God does not have intrest in our tribalistic behaviours but he cares about our sincerity of heart and purpose to make things rigth.That is why he gave us GMB to lead us to the promise land.Nigeria. Should please stop all this hate talk and let us pray and support the new President afterall if he performs well we all benefit from it.God help us.Ameeeeen!
did he support and help Jonathan in 2011? his inciteful words was one of those things his boko boys capitalised on to make gej's government ungovernable for him.
No President will pass through what Jonathan passed through in this nation throughout his reign of power and will survive it, go figure.
For your consumption the legacy he laid on ground those trying period is what your saviour wants to continue with.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by abdulwastecx(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Charly68:
Alright sir, I sincerely believed one does not need PHD to get things right in life..All we need is common sense..from the way GMB has talked, definitely things will change in Naija..

GMB is a simple and honest elder who understand the plight of poor Nigerians in respective of tribe and religion.

PhDs in Nigeria is a means to an end, people get it without knowing the rudiment of critical thinking logical.
Jonathan PhD holder was the opinion that Nigeria is reach so many of her politicians have private jets.
he was of the opinion that $20billion cant be missing from Nigeria foreign without knowing about because it is there money

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by eshbeewanna: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Am very sure if most of us meet with this leaders of nigeria we all we get to know that most of them are not what they paint them to be . Pls my point is when are we going to move forwaerd in this nation if we get to sentimental abt issues like this.It is better if we talk abt how to move this country forward rather than talking abt the past that we can't bring back. One luv

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oladele652:

And most importantly ELECTION. That alone revived our hope of good Nigeria
Yea, which he seflessly conceded defeat. I would've preferred he won but then the north would've been worse than Maiduguri by now.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by onlyievera(f): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
A populist president - always on the side of common people. He says he will develop the railways, (not airports), becos the commoners use it more. Airports are for the rich. I like that.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by obayaya(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
agabaI23:
That's correct, someone said that some of the chinese who built some our power plants made sure that the mannual was written in Chinese or not available at all.

You will have to find out if the template is still there. Nigerians are smart that is why they repair 2014 cars but we all know what happens after.

And again, competency is relative. Many of our locally trained engineers have never entered real workshops. They might be booksmart but not practical smart. They will need time for that transformation. I don't where they were assembled from though.

Sir, they need time to study the template if it is available,
They need time to evaluate the extent of disrepair,
They need time to order for parts or fabricate parts here
They need time to get ready
It is simple logistics and project management. Idea may have been conceived and decision reached a year ago but projects conception, implementation and delivery take time. Don't they?

They time from January 2012 to October 2014 is roughly 2 years.
Factor in everything and objectively as a project manager for government project what would be your delivery time. Remember the time used for contacting the first and second companies.

Give me what you think should be the lead time of the project

I enjoyed your discourse with jaybee3 very much..
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by IYANGBALI: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
yorke1:

Hellooooooooooooooo.....GEJ is still the President. Fok off.
who is disputing that?so you can't even read and comprehend?not surprised at all,that what happens when you are an apostle of a clueless man. We have won the election and there is nothing you or your pay master can do about it. You are go to be ruled in the next 4 years by a man you hate so much,if you cannot deal with it ,lagoon still dey open to jump into,wee shall be more than happy to see you go down the drain. Now get lost before I call out my dogs for you tongue
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
God bless Nigeria cool
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

WHICH SUPPORT? HE SHOULD BRACE UP FOR OUR ONLINE FIRING SQUAD!!
SEE U PREACHING LOVE AND PROUD.
IF THE YORUBAS , APC AND NORTHERNER SUPPORTED GEJ THE WAY YOU ARE PREACHNG IT HE WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER THAN HE DID,
SYCOPHANTS!!
I feel ur pain but gohan die grin

btw una go jux make noise online till una get high bp
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by elbinmanny(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Azo:

no hard feelings, u go school
yes na I finished with Buhari but I no collect recommendation letter cos I finished with distinction cheesy

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
obayaya:

I enjoyed your discourse with jaybee3 very much..

I'm glad you did. Thanks
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by jaybee3(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
agabaI23:
I'm glad you did. Thanks

We never finish oh

tongue
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Image123(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Okonikott:
A populist president - always on the side of common people. He says he will develop the railways, (not airports), becos the commoners use it more. Airports are for the rich. I like that.
Railway that Someone has done good justice to? The person who said I will develop the airport , revived the railway and has connected the who country while embarking on modern lines. Who are you comparing him with? Someone is playing with words to deceive his fanatic worshippers
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
elbinmanny:
yes na I finished with Buhari but I no collect recommendation letter cos I finished with distinction cheesy

No u didn't. It's glaring. Else u wldnt be spewing okpaks.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by StepG: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
eshbeewanna:
truth
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
agabaI23:
Railway that Someone has done good justice to? The person who said I will develop the airport , revived the railway and has connected the who country while embarking on modern lines. Who are you comparing him with? Someone is playing with words to deceive his fanatic worshippers

Well i would not blame u if u call what GEJ did as good justice to the rail system. It only means u hav never stepped outside the shores of Nigeria or u dont hav access to faculty to search online for what they call modern rail system. Else u shld be ashamed of ur statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.