Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,994 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

How Can You Know If Your Fellow Male Friend Is A Gay When Live Or Stay With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Know If Your Fellow Male Friend Is A Gay When Live Or Stay With Him? (1046 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Know If Your Fellow Male Friend Is A Gay When Live Or Stay With Him? by pelusi: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please is there any symptoms one can use to detect if your fellow male friend,room mate etc is a gay?
Re: How Can You Know If Your Fellow Male Friend Is A Gay When Live Or Stay With Him? by buygala(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
He has a peculiar disinterest in girls... while his friends are scoping girls' assses, getting heart-broken by babes every week, and trying to set up sex venues, he will be busy noticing how big his male padi's bum has grown undecided

He is inordinately self-conscious and acts girly in the presence of male friends.... when he starts looking deep in your eyes, while displaying his asss or dicck 'mistakenly', put yourself on DEFCON 1 undecided

He gets too touchy... there is nothing bad in guys shaking hands, hugging, patting each other on the back, etc... but when dude snuggles up to you while watching a Champions league match, or can't keep his hands off your ass, or always finds a way to frequently 'mistakenly' brush his arm against your peniss, give him 4 heavy blows just to put his brain in proper perspective angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Know If Your Fellow Male Friend Is A Gay When Live Or Stay With Him? by gracile(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
waiting for the poster above to comment cheesy
Re: How Can You Know If Your Fellow Male Friend Is A Gay When Live Or Stay With Him? by agarawu23(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
pelusi:
Please is there any symptoms one can use to detect if your fellow male friend,room mate etc is a gay?
you suspect him? if yes, what are his behavior?
Re: How Can You Know If Your Fellow Male Friend Is A Gay When Live Or Stay With Him? by hazzanovich(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
dunno dat oooo
Re: How Can You Know If Your Fellow Male Friend Is A Gay When Live Or Stay With Him? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
If he gets so emotional on guys talk damn he is one

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? / Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her / I Want To Share How I Made My Man Fall In Love Passionately With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.