Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity (23974 Views)

OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth / Quran Reading® – Full Al Quran With Audio Recitation / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 27, 2015
Empiree:
He actually derailed his own thread by bringing in new set of topics entirely after you and royp knocked him off. I know he is only trying to discredit islam. He has a long way to go doing that.

Lol! I am patiently waiting for his next move. Bear in mind he still hasn't answered a single question of mine. He truly has a long way to go.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 6:31am On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

This twit is back with more madness! Did I not explain why certain verses are revealed at certain times? At every time, verses that describe the best course of action given a situation are sent. I mentioned in Makkah Allah commands the believers to migrate, but after they grew a little in number in medina, they were told to defend themselves (300 hundred vs 1000) against the Meccan army. Did you expect God to tell the muslims with their scanty numbers to fight a war they would have lost? Like I said, this bloke is gone to the dogs.
Do you mean that mohammed was, all the while, lying to the meccans when he was weak with less than 300 to 1000 men, by providing 'peaceful' revelations from allahh so that he can save himself and his men? And as soon as he migrated to medina and acquired power all those 'peaceful' verses were abrogated and replaced with aggressive verses?

This alone shows that muslims all over the world can never be trusted since they will always follow the pattern of mohammed in their quest for global conquest using the concept of DECEIT. Remember mohammed himself said 'war is deceit'.

Mohammed evil knows no bound. The following unholy quranic verses and hadiths are simple testimony to his evil:
Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4366: “It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

Ibn Ishaq, Life of Muhammad (Karachi) p.553: …the Apostle of Allah said, “Kill any Jew that falls into your power.”

Bukhari Vol.4 Bk.52 No.176 Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle said,“You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, ‘O ‘Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)!There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.”

Quran-5.60 “…[the Jews] whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and who served the Shaitan…”

Quran-5:72 “Surely, they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah … and the Fire will be his abode and for the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers.” [Not only does this verse say Christians burn in hell, it also equates them to “polytheists”, thus negating their “special status” as “people of the book”.]

Quran-9.29 “Fight against those who … acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and know themselves subdued.”

“Qur’an… an accursed book… So long as there is this book there will be no peace in the world.” -William Gladstone, British Prime Minister
four times in the 1800s
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 6:54am On Apr 27, 2015
Empiree:
He actually derailed his own thread by bringing in new set of topics entirely after you and royp knocked him off. I know he is only trying to discredit islam. He has a long way to go doing that.
Islam has nothing to protect. The history of islam was built on war, blood and deceit (of infidels).

Where muslims cannot find non-muslims, they start killing each other. The sunnis will start bombing, killing and maiming the shia, the shia will start attacking the ahmadis. Bros there is nothing credible in islam except oppression of non-muslims and the killing of minority groups anong muslim sects.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2015
Empiree:
can you quote where the thread has been answer? None of you guys even attempt it, Allah command muslims to not to touch women during fasting and muhammed did the worst, why? Can you provide short answer to this? I know your next reply will insults because you have no answer to this.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
can you quote where the thread has been answer? None of you guys even attempt it, Allah command muslims to not to touch women during fasting and muhammed did the worst, why? Can you provide short answer to this? I know your next reply will insults because you have no answer to this.

AN 'ATTEMPT' AT A 'SHORT ANSWER' FOR MALVISGUY212.

For the nth time (for the sake of the stone deaf and those who are extremely hard of understanding); 'Approach' in the verse means to 'have sexual intercourse with'; as per the explanations and practical examples of the prophet (saw), and all the companions; and as explained in practically every single book of Quran exegesis in existence from the 7th century CE, as well as acceptable usage of Arabic vocabulary. It is a polite way of referring to having intimate relations; just as the biblical "he KNEW his wife" ; repeated on dozens of occasions, does not mean that he met his wife to discuss her CV; but from the context, obviously means sexual intercourse.

Trust me, you did not just discover an 'error' that billions of fluent Arabic-speaking Islamic scholars and laity have been missing for close to 15 centuries.

Now I expect not to see the phrase "none of you guys even attempt it"; 3 comments further on. But that is just my wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2015
Abuamam:

For the nth time (for the sake of those who are extremely hard of understanding); 'Approach' in the verse means to 'have sexual intercourse with'; as per the explanations and practical examples of the prophet (saw), and all the companions; and as explained in practically every single book of Quran exegesis in existence from the 7th century CE, as well as acceptable usage of Arabic vocabulary. It is a polite way of referring to having intimate relations; just as the biblical "he KNEW his wife" ; repeated on dozens of occasions, does not mean that he met his wife to discuss her CV; but from the context, obviously means sexual intercourse.

Do not APPROACH and KEEP AWAY from menstruating women because it is a HURT and POLLUTION.

But Muhammad didn't KEEP AWAY, he was F.ONDLING (touching) the POLLUTION when he was FASTING.

Simple!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Do not APPROACH and KEEP AWAY from menstruating women because it is a HURT and POLLUTION.

But Muhammad didn't KEEP AWAY, he was F.ONDLING (touching) the POLLUTION when he was FASTING.

Simple!

Sighhh. What is the difference between do not approach and keep away! And where did you get the claim that he was even fasting? Lol.

I understand that you really NEED Islam to be wrong so that you can continue to be convinced of the righteousness of your chosen profession of tithe collection, but you REALLY need to be less obssessed. It is making you irrational. Move on bro.

Alternatively, learn Arabic, so you can bash Muslims without making a fool of yourself. Any 10year old Arabic-speaking child can point out the meaning of this verse, and I truly mean that.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 7:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Muhammad violated the Qur’anic rule of not to have sex with women when in ihram

Here is the Qur’anic verse on the purity state in a mosque:

“Observe Hajj in the prescribed month; no sexual intercourse, misconduct and argument during the Hajj session

For Hajj are the months well known. If any one undertakes that duty therein, Let there be no obscenity, nor wickedness, nor wrangling in the Hajj. And whatever good ye do, (be sure) Allah knoweth it. And take a provision (With you) for the journey, but the best of provisions is right conduct. So fear Me, o ye that are wise.
Qur'an 2:197

“You can have sex with wives only at nights of fasting time; wives are garments; do not approach wife while in retreat (ihram) in a mosque...”

Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. Allah knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them, and seek what Allah Hath ordained for you, and eat and drink, until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) Allah: Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth Allah make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint.
Qur'an 2:187

Even a hadith in Sunaan Abu Dawud confirms the stipulation of the Qur’an. This hadith says:

“A pilgrim must not marry and give someone in marriage in the sacred state (while wearing ihram)”
Nubaih b. Wahb, brother of Banu Abd al-Dar said: Umar b. Ubaid Allah sent someone to Aban b. Uthman b. Affan, asking him (to participate in the marriage ceremony). Aban in those days was the chief of pilgrims, and both were in the sacred state (wearing ihram). I want to give the daughter of Shaibah b. Jubair to Talhah b. Umar in marriage. I wish that you may attend it. Aban refused and said: I heard my father Uthman b. Affan narrating a tradition from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: A pilgrim may not marry and give someone in marriage in the sacred state (while wearing ihram).
Abu Dawud 10:1837

But Muhammad did not have much regard for the Qur’an or even to his own words when it came to marrying women and having sex with them. So, when he went to Mecca, to perform the Hajj, and a proposal of marriage was offered to him, he quickly accepted the offer and married the woman even though he was in sacred state wearing ihram.

Here is the hadith from Sunaan Abu Dawud:

Muhammad married Maimunah while he was in the sacred state wearing ihra:

Ibn Abbas said: The Prophet (may peace be upon him) married Maimunah while he was in the sacred state (wearing ihram).
Abu Dawud 10:1840

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Abuamam:

AN 'ATTEMPT' AT A 'SHORT ANSWER' FOR MALVISGUY212.

For the nth time (for the sake of the stone deaf and those who are extremely hard of understanding); 'Approach' in the verse means to 'have sexual intercourse with'; as per the explanations and practical examples of the prophet (saw), and all the companions; and as explained in practically every single book of Quran exegesis in existence from the 7th century CE, as well as acceptable usage of Arabic vocabulary. It is a polite way of referring to having intimate relations; just as the biblical "he KNEW his wife" ; repeated on dozens of occasions, does not mean that he met his wife to discuss her CV; but from the context, obviously means sexual intercourse.

Trust me, you did not just discover an 'error' that billions of fluent Arabic-speaking Islamic scholars and laity have been missing for close to 15 centuries.

Now I expect not to see the phrase "none of you guys even attempt it"; 3 comments further on. But that is just my wishful thinking.
what are you saying here?
Qur'an 2:187..... then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) Allah: Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth Allah make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint.

here Allah is commanding All muslims not to touch their wives while on fasting, here is what muhammed did;

Sahih Bukhari 1:6:319
While fasting, Muhammad kissed and
embraced his wives:
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet used to kiss
and embrace (his wives) while he was
fasting, and he had more power to
control his desires than any of you. Said
Jabir, "The person who gets discharge
after casting a look (on his wife) should
complete his fast."

During her period, Muhammad used to
f.ondle Aisha in bath:
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used
to take a bath from a single pot while we
were Junub. During the menses, he used
to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn
below the waist) and used to f.ondle me.
While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head
near me and I would wash it while I used
to be in my periods (menses).

Sahih Bukhari 1:6:298
Muhammad put his cheek and chest in
between the Unclad thighs of a
menstruating Aisha..
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
Umarah ibn Ghurab said that his
paternal aunt narrated to him that she
asked Aisha: What if one of us
menstruates and she and her husband
have no bed except one? She replied: I
relate to you what the Apostle of Allah
(peace_be_upon_him) had done.
One night he entered (upon me) while I
was menstruating. He went to the place
of his prayer, that is, to the place of
prayer reserved (for this purpose) in his
house. He did not return until I felt
asleep heavily, and he felt pain from
cold. And he said: Come near me. I said:
I am menstruating. He said: Uncover
your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both
of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and
chest on my thighs and I lent upon he
until he became warm and slept.

All what your muslims brother reply here is insults and twisting,no one give a concrete answer.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by malvisguy212: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Abuamam:

Sighhh. What is the difference between do not approach and keep away! And where did you get the claim that he was even fasting? Lol.

I understand that you really NEED Islam to be wrong so that you can continue to be convinced of the righteousness of your chosen profession of tithe collection, but you REALLY need to be less obssessed. It is making you irrational. Move on bro.

Alternatively, learn Arabic, so you can bash Muslims without making a fool of yourself. Any 10year old Arabic-speaking child can point out the meaning of this verse, and I truly mean that.
truthman2012:
“Observe Hajj in the prescribed month; no sexual intercourse, misconduct and argument during the Hajj session
For Hajj are the months well known. If any one undertakes that duty therein, Let there be no obscenity, nor wickedness, nor wrangling in the Hajj. And whatever good ye do, (be sure) Allah knoweth it. And take a provision (With you) for the journey, but the best of provisions is right conduct. So fear Me, o ye that are wise.
“You can have sex with wives only at nights of fasting time; wives are garments; do not approach wife while in retreat (ihram) in a mosque...”
Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. Allah knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them, and seek what Allah Hath ordained for you, and eat and drink, until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) Allah: Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth Allah make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint.
Even a hadith in Sunaan Abu Dawud confirms the stipulation of the Qur’an. This hadith says:
“A pilgrim must not marry and give someone in marriage in the sacred state (while wearing ihram)”
Nubaih b. Wahb, brother of Banu Abd al-Dar said: Umar b. Ubaid Allah sent someone to Aban b. Uthman b. Affan, asking him (to participate in the marriage ceremony). Aban in those days was the chief of pilgrims, and both were in the sacred state (wearing ihram). I want to give the daughter of Shaibah b. Jubair to Talhah b. Umar in marriage. I wish that you may attend it. Aban refused and said: I heard my father Uthman b. Affan narrating a tradition from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: A pilgrim may not marry and give someone in marriage in the sacred state (while wearing ihram).
But Muhammad did not have much regard for the Qur’an or even to his own words when it came to marrying women and having sex with them. So, when he went to Mecca, to perform the Hajj, and a proposal of marriage was offered to him, he quickly accepted the offer and married the woman even though he was in sacred state wearing ihram.
Ibn Abbas said: The Prophet (may peace be upon him) married Maimunah while he was in the sacred state (wearing ihram).
Abuamam:

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2015
Abuamam:

But Muhammad didn't KEEP AWAY, he was F.ONDLING (touching) the POLLUTION. Yes or no? Look at the "Holy Prophet" of islam. Smelling!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2015
true2god:
Do you mean that mohammed was, all the while, lying to the meccans when he was weak with less than 300 to 1000 men, by providing 'peaceful' revelations from allahh so that he can save himself and his men? And as soon as he migrated to medina and acquired power all those 'peaceful' verses were abrogated and replaced with aggressive verses?

This alone shows that muslims all over the world can never be trusted since they will always follow the pattern of mohammed in their quest for global conquest using the concept of DECEIT. Remember mohammed himself said 'war is deceit'.

Mohammed evil knows no bound. The following unholy quranic verses and hadiths are simple testimony to his evil:
Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4366: “It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

Ibn Ishaq, Life of Muhammad (Karachi) p.553: …the Apostle of Allah said, “Kill any Jew that falls into your power.”

Bukhari Vol.4 Bk.52 No.176 Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle said,“You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, ‘O ‘Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)!There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.”

Quran-5.60 “…[the Jews] whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and who served the Shaitan…”

Quran-5:72 “Surely, they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah … and the Fire will be his abode and for the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers.” [Not only does this verse say Christians burn in hell, it also equates them to “polytheists”, thus negating their “special status” as “people of the book”.]

Quran-9.29 “Fight against those who … acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and know themselves subdued.”

“Qur’an… an accursed book… So long as there is this book there will be no peace in the world.” -William Gladstone, British Prime Minister
four times in the 1800s

The same old rubbish again! You're just lazy, but if you really want answers, dig through my posts, I'm not going to answer the same question for the umpteenth time, or give someone with the intelligence of a 3year old the time of day! You knob heads are just a broken record. Same old gibberish!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2015
menstruating Aisha..

Look at the '.Holy Prophet' of islam. Smelling!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2015
truthman2012:
menstruating Aisha..

What the f*ck? This again? I swear to God! I am really questioning this blokes sanity!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

The same old rubbish again! You're just lazy, but if you really want answers, dig through my posts, I'm not going to answer the same question for the umpteenth time, or give someone with the intelligence of a 3year old the time of day! You knob heads are just a broken record. Same old gibberish!
I wont dishonour you with an insult but will always point to you that mohammed was an evil man in all ramifications. If you can't read between the line and understand the person of mohammed, even after all the quranic verses i provided, is an evil genius who perpetrated so much evil by using allahh as an excuse then you need check you level of reasonings.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2015
truthman2012:
menstruating Aisha..

That is the islamic perfect man, a pervert.

I am still shocked that my muslim brotherhoods in the house never said the hadith was fabricated.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

What the f*ck? This again? I swear to God! I am really questioning this blokes sanity!
You need to examine yourself if you cant see that your prophet was a pervert and a sex addict.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2015
true2god:
I wont dishonour you with an insult but will always point to you that mohammed was an evil man in all ramifications. If you can't read between the line and understand the person of mohammed, even after all the quranic verses i provided, is an evil genius who perpetrated so much evil by using allahh as an excuse then you need check you level of reasonings.

Let's look at this from a historical point of view, an evi man, who told pagans to worship one God, be nicer to theri women, give charity, respect their neighbours, stay away from alcohol e.t.c to a group of heartless pagans? Because he's evil? Alright mate! Good talk!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2015
true2god:
You need to examine yourself if you cant see that your prophet was a pervert and a sex addict.

And you need to check yourself into a mental fcaility if you actually believe that. BTW you still haven't answered any of my questions yet. But its good though.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Nonsense! What reasonable thing have said so far?

Can't you see your prophet f.ondling (TOUCHING) menses which is POLLUTION and putting his head under a menstruating woman? I could perceive how smelly the 'Holy Prophet' of islam must have been. Pagans are holier and better than Muhammad.

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

First the plonker denied the miracles, now he's once a gaining flaunting his lack of understanding for english! When Jesus was in danger did he not pray to God? When Jesus was to perform miracles, did he not pray to God? Are the miracles he performed by his will? No! That is only through the will of God, as the prophet made people understand, for he had no power but that which God allows him. Like I said sh*tman, you're not searching for the truth, you just like typing. Give me one verse that said Muhammad never performed any miracles!

Where did Muhammad pray for miracle to happen?

Where (place) and for what did he split the moon?

This is same Muhammad who could not heal ordinary headache and recommended the sick to take zamzam water. He couldn't perform any healing but could split the moon, for what? His jihadists were dying of poison and couldn't do anything about it and split the moon. Nonsense.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2015
truthman2012:

This is same Muhammad who could not heal ordinary headache and recommended the sick to take zamzam water. He couldn't perform any healing but could split the moon, for what? His jihadists were dying of poison and couldn't do anything about it and split the moon. Nonsense.

I asked you for evidence, but you're asking me questions now? The same questions you asked in the first place? Smh! You truly are a recycling wazzock!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by true2god: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Islam-land and fantasyland share common boundary. A prophet was able to 'split' a moon but died of food poisoning after few years of pain from the food poison.

Narrated Ibn Abbas: 'Umar bin Al-Khattab used to let Ibn Abbas sit beside him, so 'AbdurRahman bin 'Auf said to 'Umar, "We have sons similar to him." 'Umar replied, "(I respect him) because of his status that you know." 'Umar then asked Ibn 'Abbas about the meaning of this Holy Verse:-- "When comes the help of Allah and the conquest of Mecca..." (110.1) Ibn

'Abbas replied, "That indicated the death of Allah's Apostle which Allah informed him of." 'Umar said, "I do not understand of it except what you understand." Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison." (Sahih al- Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713)

allahh's apostle was able to 'split' a moon but dies of years of pain from food poison. A prophet indeed.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I asked you for evidence, but you're asking me questions now? The same questions you asked in the first place? Smh! You truly are a recycling wazzock!

What other evidence do you want? People kept asking for miracle and allahh was all the time telling them Muhammad was an ordinary man without the power for a sign, what more evidence are you looking for. Do you want to be spoon-fed? You are a baby indeed. Smh!

You are stylishly dodging the questions.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2015
true2god:
Islam-land and fantasyland share common boundary. A prophet was able to 'split' a moon but died of food poisoning after few years of pain from the food poison.

Narrated Ibn Abbas: 'Umar bin Al-Khattab used to let Ibn Abbas sit beside him, so 'AbdurRahman bin 'Auf said to 'Umar, "We have sons similar to him." 'Umar replied, "(I respect him) because of his status that you know." 'Umar then asked Ibn 'Abbas about the meaning of this Holy Verse:-- "When comes the help of Allah and the conquest of Mecca..." (110.1) Ibn

'Abbas replied, "That indicated the death of Allah's Apostle which Allah informed him of." 'Umar said, "I do not understand of it except what you understand." Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison." (Sahih al- Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713)

allahh's apostle was able to 'split' a moon but dies of years of pain from food poison. A prophet indeed.

Don't mind them jare.

When Muhammad was in serious pains and was about to die, Gabriel prayed that allahh would heal him. His prayer failed and Muhammad died.

allahh could wound and could not heal, he could kill and could not make alive. What a destructive god.
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Empiree: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
@bold, do you believe in Him?

true2god:
[s]Islam has nothing to protect. The history of islam was built on war, blood and deceit (of infidels).

Where muslims cannot find non-muslims, they start killing each other. The sunnis will start bombing, killing and maiming the shia, the shia will start attacking the ahmadis. Bros there is nothing credible in islam except oppression of non-muslims and the killing of minority groups anong muslim sects. [/s]
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
truthman2012:

What other evidence do you want? People kept asking for miracle and allahh was all the time telling them Muhammad was an ordinary man without the power for a sign, what more evidence are you looking for. Do you want to be spoon-fed? You are a baby indeed. Smh!

You are stylishly dodging the questions.

First he denied, then he says The Quran is lying now he's back to denying. Like I said mad man! Again! No prophet has the power to do anything without the will of God, for instance Jesus

As we all know, God is all-powerful and is independent, he needs no help from anybody. However so this is not the case with Jesus, unlike God, Jesus needs help from God, unlike God, Jesus does not own any power or any authority, rather it is given to him from God.

Jhn 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

John 17:6-8: 6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 7 Now they have known that ALL THINGS whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. 8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me

So as we can see, Jesus GIVEN everything he had! This all included miracle, doctrine etc. Basically Jesus did not do anything of his own, he never performed a miracle by his own power, he was given the miracle. He never taught anything of his own, rather he was taught by God and spoke what God told him to speak.

Jhn 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me

Jhn 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Jhn 8:26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

Jhn 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

So everything Jesus had was from God, from the Gospel to his miracles. God needs no one to give him power, God needs no one to tell him what to do, therefore Jesus is not God.

I challenge any Christian to bring me one single miracle Jesus performed on his own, just one.

Hebrews 5:1-8: 1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. 3 And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins. 4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. 5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. 6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered

So Jesus cried to the one who could save him from death, this means Jesus could not save himself from death, therefore this also means Jesus cannot save anyone else from death. How can Jesus be God when he cannot save anyone? This also shows that Jesus is not in control of life and death, God however is in control of everything, including life and death:

And they have taken besides Him gods, who do not create anything while they are themselves created, and they control not for themselves any harm or profit, and they control not death nor life, nor raising (the dead) to life. S. 25:3 Shakir
This verse is from the Noble Quran, I guess this sums it all up doesn’t it?

16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. 17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. 18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the LORD, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

This is the last time I Will address this issue. bye!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

First he denied, then he says The Quran is lying now he's back to denying. Like I said mad man! Again! No prophet has the power to do anything without the will of God, for instance Jesus

As we all know, God is all-powerful and is independent, he needs no help from anybody. However so this is not the case with Jesus, unlike God, Jesus needs help from God, unlike God, Jesus does not own any power or any authority, rather it is given to him from God.

Jhn 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

John 17:6-8: 6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 7 Now they have known that ALL THINGS whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. 8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me

So as we can see, Jesus GIVEN everything he had! This all included miracle, doctrine etc. Basically Jesus did not do anything of his own, he never performed a miracle by his own power, he was given the miracle. He never taught anything of his own, rather he was taught by God and spoke what God told him to speak.

Jhn 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me

Jhn 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Jhn 8:26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

Jhn 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

So everything Jesus had was from God, from the Gospel to his miracles. God needs no one to give him power, God needs no one to tell him what to do, therefore Jesus is not God.

I challenge any Christian to bring me one single miracle Jesus performed on his own, just one.

Hebrews 5:1-8: 1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. 3 And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins. 4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. 5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. 6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered

So Jesus cried to the one who could save him from death, this means Jesus could not save himself from death, therefore this also means Jesus cannot save anyone else from death. How can Jesus be God when he cannot save anyone? This also shows that Jesus is not in control of life and death, God however is in control of everything, including life and death:

And they have taken besides Him gods, who do not create anything while they are themselves created, and they control not for themselves any harm or profit, and they control not death nor life, nor raising (the dead) to life. S. 25:3 Shakir
This verse is from the Noble Quran, I guess this sums it all up doesn’t it?

16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. 17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. 18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the LORD, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

This is the last time I Will address this issue. bye!

Trash!

I didn't even bother to read the lengthy nonsense. It must contain a baby babblings. Your reasoning is puerile. Smh!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!

I didn't even bother to read the lengthy nonsense. It must contain a baby babblings. Your reasoning is puerile. Smh!

Lmao! Really mate? Not even the part about the challenge? How convienient!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lmao! Really mate? Not even the part about the challenge? How convienient!

Smh!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Smh!

Lmfao! I guess I was right!
Re: How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity by truthman2012(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
truthman2012:

No words coming from islamic apologists. I thought someone will tell another lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death / Things You Didnt Know About The Kaaba / Which Name Will You Like Your Spouse To Call You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.