Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You (6234 Views)

Lady Shows Her Pomo / Pretty Lady Shows Love To The Less Privileged On Valentine's Day (pics) / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin101:

lala, wah do u mean by thatundecided ?

All i see is emotional dudes lol just reading comments jare ...

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Account deactivated
I searched for the topic before creating it and i found nothing related to it. . .
so therefore, you gat no proof bro.

cheers smiley
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin101:

Meet charlesNneji1, he will help you with that wink
i thought you'd say that. Okay. Ayaff hear.
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
You lot are still learners if you actually believe and work with those.

Besides, who all this crushings don help
i know, right? Almost all the girls on my friendlist do this to me. But yet, i'm in each and every of their friendzones.

Note: this does not mean i'm a pushover.
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Islie: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nneka123:
yay! smiley You're a Trap king for that.

Have you had sex change from F to M
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
oga emusmith, how far na?
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Jez promise to help and see her show up at your door the next day. grin
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by dharay99: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nneka123:
yup cool
and you, why d (m) stuff afta ur moniker? undecided
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin101:

I searched for the topic before creating it and i found nothing related to it. . .
so therefore, you gat no proof bro.

cheers smiley
Ask Tosyne2much he will tell you... nice write up though ..... but I will like to expose them Ladies a little as I do only E-dating
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Beamborla(f): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lala247:
Chai rejection nah bas.tard oh cheesy
You no lie at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Ask Tosyne2much he will tell you... nice write up though ..... but I will like to expose them Ladies a little as I do only E-dating
Bros hail oooo
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Reading between the lines . . .
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros hail oooo
You came....oya help expose these Ladies small
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
I wonder ooo!

I remember when I still dey stuck mizmycoli ... At the end I dash up and move on

Now na me and my 420

MizMyColi:

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin101:
undecided
wetyn do your neck
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
wetyn do your neck
trying to straighten it. . .
any p wif dah?
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by MizMyColi(f): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
i know, right? Almost all the girls on my friendlist do this to me. But yet, i'm in each and every of their friendzones.

Note: this does not mean i'm a pushover.

It's normal.

I've been friendzoned too.
Still there sef.
But I don't regret knowing him.
One person I can call my bestie, he cares...a Lot.

Sometimes, our relationships with certain folks are better when we're just friends and maybe a little more with them.

Other times, it is better to forget certain folks for good and move onangry
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
In Addition to OP's post

1. Questions on Status: Not a coincidence bro....She ask in this way "How your girlfriend " I ask wetyn concern her with your status? She is indirectly asking "Any space? cos am available for you"

2. Fault Finding: The gal am currently dating online did this thing and it's what most Ladies do. It's subtle but a guy gotta decode everything... She is not finding fault She is seeking attention..

3. Status cloning: Just copy and paste your status on hers..... She must at this stage be crazily crushing you

Abeg this one do for now.....
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin101:

trying to straighten it. . .
any p wif dah?
not at all
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

When a married woman, my secondary school mate I met online 9years later, tried all those niceties without any favourable response from me, she told me, pointblank, that she's in love with me. She wants me to meet her in a hotel, and is fantasizing how she would cuddle me. If you don't do such things, u don't have to dismiss them as vapid.
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Cutehector(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lala247:

All i see is emotional dudes lol just reading comments jare ...

see u.. Whr is ur crush lalasticladinho.. grin
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Cutehector:
see u.. Whr is ur crush lalasticlala... grin
fixed cool
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Cutehector(m): 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin101:

fixed cool
guy stop na... I go do u bak ooo
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Cutehector:
guy stop na... I go do u bak ooo
lolz. . . wetin you wan do back tongue?
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Cutehector(m): 12:02am On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

lolz. . . wetin you wan do back tongue?
u go soon see am..
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2015
Cutehector:
u go soon see am..
you sef know say i dey everly dey ready for anything tongue
bring it on bro tongue
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by onyi4edu(f): 4:02am On Apr 23, 2015
Op u r so right.

I am up this early shocked today must be a beautiful day 4 me

See as I dey enjoy 4 nairaland only me grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

It's normal.

I've been friendzoned too.
Still there sef.
But I don't regret knowing him.
One person I can call my bestie, he cares...a Lot.

Sometimes, our relationships with certain folks ate better when we're just friends and maybe a little more with them.

Other times, it is better to forget certain folks for good and move onangry
. . . TRUTH!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 23, 2015
onyi4edu:
Op u r so right.

I am up this early shocked today must be a beautiful day 4 me

See as I dey enjoy 4 nairaland only me grin
i don join you be dat na

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
Noooooooooooo
oga orijin, start a 'how to make' thread. Not 'how to know' abeg. All the girls wey dey my friendlist don friendzone me finish abeg. Here eez a bottle of orijin to bring inspiration.
smh for u, go KingTom church, dey do deliverance from friend zoning spirit.

Orijin101 and albeto2k are assistant pastors grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2015
danyel09:
smh for u, go KingTom church, dey do deliverance from friend zoning spirit.

Orijin101 and albeto2k are assistant pastors grin grin grin
Baba, to cast out the spirit of friendzoning hard ooo. . .
i guess charlesnneji1 na pro for that aspect grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Someone's Future Wife / How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl / Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.