Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You (6223 Views)

Lady Shows Her Pomo / Pretty Lady Shows Love To The Less Privileged On Valentine's Day (pics) / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Baba, to cast out the spirit of friendzoning hard ooo. . .
i guess charlesnneji1 na pro for that aspect grin
grin grin grin grin gringrin u don retire ?? abi u dey recess which one ?
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by igbsam(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2015
I smell frontpage
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by khassy(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2015
no girl dn do this tins for me oooo

hope all is well sha angryangry
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Trailblazer2: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] yea but all those listed above only happens in foreign lands...
not these locally brewed girls we have here suffocating guys angry [/size]

Hahahahahaha
Man said locally brewed shocked grin grin
Gaddemit
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2015
danyel09:
grin grin grin grin gringrin u don retire ?? abi u dey recess which one ?
Baba, i no retire ooo, na quit i quit amu. . . when i tried castin it out from more than 75members and the spirit no gree comot, na so i tear race. . .
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by KingTom(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2015
danyel09:
smh for u, go KingTom church, dey do deliverance from friend zoning spirit.

Orijin101 and albeto2k are assistant pastors grin grin grin
That case na 6 months flogging and praying oh grin
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Baba, i no retire ooo, na quit i quit amu. . . when i tried castin it out from more than 75members and the spirit no gree comot, na so i tear race. . .
crase pikin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
KingTom:
That case na 6 months flogging and praying oh grin
na die be dat oo grin
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
khassy:
no girl dn do this tins for me oooo

hope all is well sha angryangry
Chai!!! you need to see Reverend kingtom, you are suffering from a spiritual attack bro sad
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
cc: ishilove, farano cool
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by khassy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Chai!!! you need to see Reverend kingtom, you are suffering from a spiritual attack bro sad

kingtom everywhere on NL

you go soon popular pass lalasticlacla oooo winkwink
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by KingTom(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
khassy:

kingtom everywhere on NL

you go soon popular pass lalasticlacla oooo winkwink
Hey that's my boss, call his name with respect! grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by KingTom(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

That case is beyond me, Friendzoning is his calling grin
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by KingTom(m): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
danyel09:
na die be dat oo grin
Na the way o grin
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Sexykarma(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
afamjb:
lol na wetin too much mb dey cause... coz if mb no dey.. na to off images dey come online once once no tym to e. crush
Looool bruh u da d line
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
KingTom:
That case is beyond me, Friendzoning is his calling grin
you mean his mission on earth is to be friendzoned shocked
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by KingTom(m): 12:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Orijin101:

you mean his mission on earth is to be friendzoned shocked
I have seen a vision, and that is his mission grin
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Someone explain #8, for you to visit her or for her to visit you?
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 17, 2015
Criticizing your every action can also be a direct way for a girl having the hots for you to get your attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) / I Saw Sperm-like Fluid Outside Her Va*gina. / #nobra Day Nigerian Slay Queens With 'heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.