Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

No Romantic Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Romantic Feelings (519 Views)

What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? / 17 Signs You Have Romantic Feelings For A “platonic Friend” / Is It Normal To Have Romantic Feelings For A Fellow Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Romantic Feelings by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2015
I know this girl right from childhood... She's just like a family friend. We are not related at all. We are both from different states. We attended same high school, church and lived on the same street then. We've ate together, shared good and bad times togther. In fact, I see her as my sister from another mother. I know her and her family so well so does she.

But recently, she started having "feeling". She started making romantic gestures towards me. Though I've been playing along but still I still see her as a good kind sister from another mother. I don't know if I should just tell her straight away that I love her but not romantically - but platonically.
Re: No Romantic Feelings by agarawu23(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2015
How can you love a Lady without romantic feelings?

The simple answer to your question is "your don't love her" so I will advise you not to pretend to love her. And pls don't joke with her feelings or trying to have your own share because she is the one in love.

1 Like

Re: No Romantic Feelings by spicyritie: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2015
No, keep leading her on undecided
Re: No Romantic Feelings by SuperSuave(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2015
Is she related to you?? If not...
Re: No Romantic Feelings by Jetjacky(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2015
Tell her you don't, if you don't. if you lead her on, there are chances that you might not still like at the very end and...... so no
Re: No Romantic Feelings by smvinreal(f): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2015
You shld open up to her and tell her what you really feel for her
Re: No Romantic Feelings by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: No Romantic Feelings by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2015
tell her straight dude.

it's better to break her heart now than later.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Handle This? / Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble / Am I Single Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.