Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? (4870 Views)

A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by naijaboiy: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2015
[size=13pt]Well i'm not really much of a good cook too. embarassed

Ladies what do you think? If he cannot cook at all can you marry him?

Don't forget someone will need to help you when you get pregnant and I know most of you don't fancy house helps.

What do you think? tongue

Lala247
Mirexxx
Marieolae
Rokiatu
Twaci
Diddydiva
Mznelly
Vickybee
Nneka123
Chiam55

And all the ladies in the house. cheesy[/size]

2 Likes 201 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by vizkiz: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2015
thank God I can cook!
Yeah, I know this because the last girl I cooked for forgot her pant on my bed...I don't know why her pant was pulled off though tongue

Baba watin happen,we guys no suppose contribute ni? Why you come dey call only em ladies? You don turn minister for ladies affair?
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by naijaboiy: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2015
vizkiz:
thank God I can cook!
Yeah, I know this because the last girl I cooked for forgot her pant on my bed...I don't know why her pant was pulled off though
tongue
Lool,,so she chop forget her pant for your house abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by buygala(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2015
Unless the witches in her village are using her pishure to fan themselves, which normal girl would reject a suitor just because he can't cook? angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by falconey(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2015
I am a chef

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Don't forget someone will need to help you when you get pregnant and I know most of you don't fancy house helps.

Lala247
Mirexxx
Marieolaep
Rokiatu
Twaci
Diddydiva
Mznelly
Vickybee
Nneka123

Nice one Op... Lol theres nothing more beautiful than a man who knows his way around the kitchen ... Its nice to have a man cook once in a while.
And if he cant cook at least he shoukd be able to do basic stuff.. Like boil water, rice, toast u know small small tingz.
But yea i will still marry a man who cant cook lol n teach him some basic stuff so when im pregnant he can help out a lil ..
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2015
falconey:
I am a chef

Talk true thats a way to womans heart
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by vizkiz: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool,,so she chop forget her pant for your house abi? grin

funny enough, we didn't do anything...I was having a fasting and prayer routine then undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2015
d only food i know how to cook is to boil water.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2015
only indomie,rice,yam,beans and egusi soup i can cook, apart from this one's,any other thing i cook for u,na toilet u go sleep that day.sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by falconey(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Talk true thats a way to womans heart

a way to a woman's heart is not money again?

How many ways gan? Woman don turn 6units course?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by naijaboiy: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2015
vizkiz:

funny enough, we didn't do anything...I was having a fasting and prayer routine then undecided
Oga when you dey lie make you dey clean mouth na. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by marieolae(f): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2015
Well, knowing how to cook the basics at least is important..
A little help in the kitchen is what we need
If he can't boil water,, then they'll be problems.
smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by naijaboiy: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2015
falconey:

a way to a woman's heart is not money again?

How many ways gan? Woman don turn 6units course?
HaHaHaHa!!! gringringrin

Help me ask her o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2015
I don't like a man 2 be seen in the kitchen talk more of a man who knows how 2 cook.

I'm not lazy, I could cook while pregnant.
Could teach him d basics sha so he can help me out probably wen i'm sick.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by naijaboiy: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2015
marieolae:
Well, knowing how to cook the basics at least is important..
A little help in the kitchen is what we need
If he can't boil water,, then they'll be problems.
smiley
I can't boil water o embarassed
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by naijaboiy: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Nice one Op... Lol theres nothing more beautiful than a man who knows his way around the kitchen ... Its nice to have a man cook once in a while.
And if he cant cook at least he shoukd be able to do basic stuff.. Like boil water, rice, toast u know small small tingz.
But yea i will still marry a man who cant cook lol n teach him some basic stuff so when im pregnant he can help out a lil ..
What of pounding of yam grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by marieolae(f): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2015
Then you need to go and learn angry
naijaboiy:

I can't boil water o embarassed
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by naijaboiy: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2015
vizkiz:

Baba watin happen,we guys no suppose contribute ni? Why you come dey call only em ladies? You don turn minister for ladies affair?
grin
Na them dey contribute na grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by eyeon(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2015
I can't marry a woman that can't cook.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by JustPOSH(f): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2015
It dosnt matter;
naijaboiy:

Lala247
Mirexxx
Marieolae
Rokiatu
Twaci
Diddydiva
Mznelly
Vickybee
Nneka123
Chiam55

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by major466(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2015
Where are those boys who only know how to cook boiled yams? See una life?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by afortress(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2015
its not a must to be a cook... but knowing how to do one or two things in the kitchen is enough... i was opportuned to learn from my mum being a first child and all...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by prettyjo(f): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2015
let me book space.will comment after exam
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by marieolae(f): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2015
A lot of ladies don't like men that can cook very well..
In that case, the man will judge every aspect of her food..

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2015
I don't like to brag but I'm such a good cook. tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

What of pounding of yam grin

Lol i can pound it now ..
Its no biggie .. Honest i think we live in a society where we dont expect it from guys so if u get one that can cook its a bonus smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by agarawu23(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2015
Most people will never say the truth.

make we know deceive our self, No woman in this World that will reject a man because he can not cook.

ladies reject guys who don't have money and guys who is not strong on bed.

anybody can trow me a challenge if there is other reason that can make a lady not to marry a guy.

but me sabi cook sha

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2015
marieolae:
Very correct!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2015
marieolae:
That's right but I don't judge.

Anyways, my woman has to be way better than me and that's gonna take a lot of cooking skills. I don't mind helping her out tho'.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Mhizkel(f): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2015
Why not?All i have to do is teach him how to...That's if he is willing to learn tho! Cos to some guys ehn,cooking is like poison!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by marieolae(f): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2015
really?
If you fall in love with a girl that can't cook, what happens?
Brandnew2:

That's right but I don't judge.

Anyways, my woman has to be way better than me and that's gonna take a lot of cooking skills. I don't mind helping her out tho'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! / See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) / Screaming While Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.