Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? (4885 Views)

A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by naijaboiy: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2015
marieolae:
Then you need to go and learn angry
How do they learn? embarassed
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2015
marieolae:
really?
If you fall in love with a girl that can't cook, what happens?
I'll teach her.
It's not a difficult skill to learn.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by marieolae(f): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2015
I like that.
Brandnew2:

I'll teach her.
It's not a difficult skill to learn.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Phikom(m): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2015
marieolae:
A lot of ladies don't like men that can cook very well..
In that case, the man will judge every aspect of her food..
Not all men...I can cook....hardly do I judge or scrutinize d cooking of any lady...
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by naijaboiy: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2015
JustPOSH:
It dosnt matter;
Lol you don't understand.

Some guys cannot cook AT ALL!!! I'm in a school environment and i've seen guys who are very lazy to even boil water for tea.

Talk more of indomie.

What will you do with such guys? grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by marieolae(f): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2015
Your mum can teach you sad
naijaboiy:

How do they learn? embarassed
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Phikom(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Fairly gud in cooking...d aspect m not gud at...I learn from my woman...
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by worth(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2015
This is a childish topic. on to d nxt
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by TrishaP(f): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2015
As long as he is ready to learn.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2015
marieolae:
I like that.
My big sister was such a terrible cook as a young woman. Believe me when I say she was terrible cheesy. But she improved her cooking skills over the years and now her meals are one of the best I've tasted.

Notwithstanding, I see no reason why a lady should not be good in the kitchen. Except maybe she's been served by maids all their live.

An instance I've seen still strive to learn in the kitchen even when her mom frowns at it.

The fastest way to a man's heart is his belly.

#trustMe.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by naijaboiy: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2015
worth:
This is a childish topic. on to d nxt
And he has not even one topic not to talk of a matured one since 2010 grin

SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Rapzino: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=13pt]Well i'm not really much of a good cook too. embarassed

Ladies what do you think? If he cannot cook at all can you marry him?

Don't forget someone will need to help you when you get pregnant and I know most of you don't fancy house helps.

What do you think? tongue

Lala247
Mirexxx
Marieolae
Rokiatu
Twaci
Diddydiva
Mznelly
Vickybee
Nneka123
Chiam55

And all the ladies in the house. cheesy[/size]
falconey the cheerful giver, i see you! Having no sister(s), i and my older brothers took turns cooking. My room mate in school nearly turned me into his personal chef, baba learn am asap e dey help.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by JustPOSH(f): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2015
Now das bad
naijaboiy:

Some guys cannot cook AT ALL!!! I'm in a school environment and i've seen guys who are very lazy to even boil water for tea.

Talk more of indomie.

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by naijaboiy: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2015
JustPOSH:
Now das bad
Yea..

I'm pretty sure you can cook too wink
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2015
There's no way he won't learn along the line, that's if we get married to each other. The essential basics and skills.

I Don't want a "Racheal Ray" in my own kitchen angry grin, so definitely he will learn something by force.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by mirexxx(f): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=13pt]Well i'm not really much of a good cook too. embarassed

Ladies what do you think? If he cannot cook at all can you marry him?

Don't forget someone will need to help you when you get pregnant and I know most of you don't fancy house helps.

What do you think? tongue

Lala247
Mirexxx
Marieolae
Rokiatu
Twaci
Diddydiva
Mznelly
Vickybee
Nneka123
Chiam55

And all the ladies in the house. cheesy[/size]
he's my husband and not my cook.
he'll learn how to cook too
breakfast in bed once in a while is nice
i do fancy house helps for household chores. I'm used to it already.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2015
mirexxx:
he's my husband and not my cook.
he'll learn how to cook too
breakfast in bed once in a while is nice
i do fancy house helps for household chores. I'm used to it already.

in bed cheesy you are a good wife material, i will introduce you to my uncle aliko dangote
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2015
Nneka123:
There's no way he won't learn along the line, that's if we get married to each other. The essential basics and skills.

I Don't want a "Racheal Ray" in my own kitchen angry grin, so definitely he will learn something by force.
ok am already learning, we would buy a house in aso rock so that you can teach me how to make egusi soup with chicken
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2015
buygala:
Unless the witches in her village are using her pishure to fan themselves, which normal girl would reject a suitor just because he can't cook? angry

exactly.
dumb question..
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Talk more of indomie.

Lol indomine is basic now ..
They should now how to make That
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hehee, well, OP I don't mind marrying a man who cannot cook. Cooking isn't one of the prerequisite that I need in a man.

I, myself won't be a housewife that would be cooking for any man.
I take cooking as a hobby and not my responsibilities.

I will cook when it pleases me especially my spare times and that would probably be on weekends and some other days.
If my husband happens to be a great cook, that would be an awesome advantage and plus.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
I am married to one already. embarassed grin I wish he could cook thou, nothing more romantic then a man that can cook. cool
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
angry

it's obvious that my babymama. .wl dislike me.
cos I.cnt even boil water.
the only time . . .I come in contact with the (match box) . .is only if I one two take dt shiii.

#YOLO
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ladies can you marry me? I cannot cook shingbain!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by ivyy(f): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
The shares are unreal shocked

Yes ofcourse I can. However, it would definitely be a plus to have a guy who's a good cook.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by anigbajumo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
major466:
Where are those boys who only know how to cook boiled yams? See una life?
nice one @op buh I dnt feel ashame of dat coz ther ar babymamas nd resturants out ther..........
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by LadyX(f): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yes, I can marry a man that doesn't know how to cook.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Trap King

The ladies in the house will not wana disclose what exactly is in their mind.

As far as the guy is rich, other things follow. So forget that thing they will still marry a broke chef! over a rich dude
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
I am married to one already. embarassed grin I wish he could cook thou, nothing more romantic then a man that can cook. cool

You can teach him smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I don't like a man 2 be seen in the kitchen talk more of a man who knows how 2 cook.

I'm not lazy, I could cook while pregnant.
Could teach him d basics sha so he can help me out probably wen i'm sick.
Where is ur house? lemme come n see ur parent so we can arrange the traditional weddn fast.cheesy

This ur DP sef fit make smtn rise for person body o.cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
sinaj i cnt cook oh.sad
will u still marry me?

*pick Race out of thread*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Do Not Deserve An Elaborate Wedding / This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) / My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.