Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf (3903 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by penplayer: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2015
One more time

1. Listen girl, what happened back there, the stuff I said, let me explain.
Watching you walk out that door, angry at the guy who made you happy, made my heart leap in sadness. I never for once thought your goodbye was gonna be real at the time. I thought you were gonna look back, one more time, but it was all a lie.

I'm sorry, baby please listen, I've done wrong, I know, but don't leave my heart hanging there. I'm losing it, its hitting me hard, but if I knew it was gonna be this way, I'd have chased the devil all away. Baby please don't go away.

2. I hate myself for hurting you, and though we never miss the water until its gone, a chance is here to make it up. Let me once again behold your radiance, that glow of love one more time. Keep your backpack down, I'll hold it, wipe the tears off your face and hug me one more time.

3. Sweet excitement, love enticement, pain unwanted, come back in and dance with me. I love you and I'll show you one more time. Though the shell of this snail be broken, we patch it up and trail on back. Tough up your knuckles and hit me hard, I deserve it, but I won't break. Please leave me not.

#Altarboy

P.S. Could pass for a lyric with little adjustment.

C.C. Mhyra ,Midehi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by dharay99: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2015
nice lines.
Lemm start giving all ma gfs red card...

#play boy mode activated.

Wheneva i want dem back, these lines of urs should work,
Buh if it doesn't, 0p u are in soup. cry

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by JustPOSH(f): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2015
WoW;so sweet

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by vizkiz: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2015
JustPOSH:
WoW;so sweet

bae, I think santa is coming early this year, cuz you are the first on my christmas list wink
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2015
penplayer:
One more time

1. Listen girl, what happened back there, the stuff I said, let me explain.
Watching you walk out that door, angry at the guy who made you happy, made my heart leap in sadness. I never for once thought your goodbye was gonna be real at the time. I thought you were gonna look back, one more time, but it was all a lie.

I'm sorry, baby please listen, I've done wrong, I know, but don't leave my heart hanging there. I'm losing it, its hitting me hard, but if I knew it was gonna be this way, I'd have chased the devil all away. Baby please don't go away.

2. I hate myself for hurting you, and though we never miss the water until its gone, a chance is here to make it up. Let me once again behold your radiance, that glow of love one more time. Keep your backpack down, I'll hold it, wipe the tears off your face and hug me one more time.

3. Sweet excitement, love enticement, pain unwanted, come back in and dance with me. I love you and I'll show you one more time. Though the shell of this snail be broken, we patch it up and trail on back. Tough up your knuckles and hit me hard, I deserve it, but I won't break. Please leave me not.

#Altarboy

P.S. Could pass for a lyric with little adjustment.

C.C. Mhyra ,Midehi
keep it up dear.

Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2015
Nice smiley @ Op

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by Lanretoye(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2015
OP just broke up with ma gf and i badly need her back,if these your apology lines work enh... wait make i throw them first. grin
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by penplayer: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
dharay99:
nice lines.
Lemm start giving all ma gfs red card...

#play boy mode activated.

Wheneva i want dem back, these lines of urs should work,
Buh if it doesn't, 0p u are in soup. cry

Haha, Chai! Naughty boy. I'll be waiting here for your test results. Soup ko, vegetables ni. grin
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by penplayer: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Midehi:

keep it up dear.

I sure will. Thanks for reading too. wink I'm glad. Hope your day is going well too.
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by penplayer: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lanretoye:
OP just broke up with ma gf and i badly need her back,if these your apology lines work enh... wait make i throw them first. grin
Lanretoye, I understand your plight and I hope she ll accept your apology. Ladies have a good heart. If she still doesn't agree, let me know. I'll soon update two more of this apology series which should work. And when finally accepts you back, treat her as the queen she is and please her. Goodluck my friend.
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by Lanretoye(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
penplayer:

Lanretoye, I understand your plight and I hope she ll accept your apology. Ladies have a good heart. If she still doesn't agree, let me know. I'll soon update two more of this apology series which should work. And when finally accepts you back, treat her as the queen she is and please her. Goodluck my friend.

I go try again tho,i never see girl wey get agidi reach her before.
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by penplayer: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lanretoye:

I've seen, and they all av their reasons. She probably warned you on it before breaking up. This time, be determined, and if its meant to be, you'll work it out. As long as your relationship is rid of selfish interests.
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by Vikky014(f): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lanretoye:
hahahahahahahahaha. it wunt work IJN Amen!y did u break her hrt
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by penplayer: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Vikky014:

LOL grin Please pity him, Victoria. Let him make reparations.
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by Vikky014(f): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
penplayer:

lol tongue

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by Lanretoye(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Vikky014:
Habba!!!,wetin i do u now?. As a matter of fact,we broke each others heart cos of some sort of misunderstanding and av been trying my best to #bringbackmygirl since then.
instead of make u help me beg person, u still dey pour more sand into the garri.it is your prayer that will not manifest IJN
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by Lanretoye(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
penplayer:

thanks bro,i swear i no go do am again. grin
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by Vikky014(f): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lanretoye:

Habba!!!,wetin i do u now?. As a matter of fact,we broke each others heart cos of some sort of misunderstanding and av been trying my best to #bringbackmygirl since then.
instead of make u help me beg person, u still dey pour more sand into the garri.it is your prayer that will not manifest IJN
Lol. make una mend each others hrt ooo
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by penplayer: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lanretoye:

thanks bro,i swear i no go do am again. grin

Vikky014, You hear that? I hope she hears, I mean ur gf
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by Vikky014(f): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
penplayer:

Vikky014, You hear that? I hope she hears, I mean ur gf
Yes. hw i wish i know d gf tongue
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by penplayer: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Vikky014:
Yes. hw i wish i know d gf tongue

Lol, So we can go together and beg her in the name of love. Bless your soul. Lanretoye, Now you see how nice vikky is. wink
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by Qmab: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP, are these lines really your brain child? If yes Kudos!
Its just that I dnt make use of ready made texts, i like to create them myself.
But it's lovely anyways.
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by penplayer: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Qmab:
OP, are these lines really your brain child? If yes Kudos!
Its just that I dnt make use of ready made texts, i like to create them myself.
But it's lovely anyways.

They are and thanks for the compliment. I do encourage originality at all time for as cool as this writeup may be, it won't work for everyone. You may get ideas from this and many others to write your own apology though, its allowed.
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by Vikky014(f): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
penplayer:

Lol, So we can go together and beg her in the name of love. Bless your soul. Lanretoye, Now you see how nice vikky is. wink
smiley
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Did u jus say AGIDI,,,, u need to meet my EX.... 1 tin 4 sure I will never give her d plesure of a TEXT like thiis
Lanretoye:

Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by penplayer: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
SAZZYSKOLY:
Did u jus say AGIDI,,,, u need to meet my EX.... 1 tin 4 sure I will never give her d plesure of a TEXT like thiis

Lol. Haba. You must av felt really bad when she left.
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Not reallly.... jus didn't believe she cld walk....
penplayer:

Lol. Haba. You must av felt really bad when she left.
Re: A Romantic Apology Letter For Your Bf/gf by penplayer: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
SAZZYSKOLY:
Not reallly.... jus didn't believe she cld walk....

Eyah. I've experienced that too. Got me writing seriously.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Must Have For Someone Who's Trying To Date You / Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats / Check Out These Big Booty Women Skirt And Blouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.