Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship (34938 Views)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. / Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Cutehector(m): 7:41am On Apr 24, 2015
emusmith:

Werrin concern u? smiley
I been wan help u na.. So u go add am to ur list grin
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nickymezor(f): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2015
emusmith:

(m)? grin
smiley..gud morning
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2015
Nickymezor:
smiley..gud morning

Morning dear, the (m) was if you are now male...cheesy
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Bowaley17(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nickymezor(f): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2015
emusmith:

Morning dear, the (m) was if you are now male...cheesy
Oh! Lolz...I dey experiment ooo.....yeah @ d moment smiley
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Cutehector:
I been wan help u na.. So u go add am to ur list grin

Haha...list abi?
So guys sef get list...smiley
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Nickymezor:
Oh! Lolz...I dey experiment ooo.....yeah @ d moment smiley

Experiment kwa? Hehehehe
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nickymezor(f): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
emusmith:

Experiment kwa? Hehehehe
Na so wink grin
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by danbrowndmf(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2015
emusmith:

Who told you that?
the write up tole me that. the topic is for people who are suffern frm heartbreak and wnt to move on.

chiam555 are u one?.cheesy
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Mhizizzy(f): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2015
Cutehector:
eh eh, so u don been dey use him dp dey help ursElf go alabama abi?

Watz bad about dat cool
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Excellent write up bro. That number 2 is a solid point.
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:
Excellent write up bro. That number 2 is a solid point.

Thanks colleague smiley
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Stevano007(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Me grin

Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by hotgunz(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Word of advice never try to study lady, cos u will never pass.
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Cutehector(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Watz bad about dat cool
emusmith bia nga... Oginidi... What jazz did u use on Mhizizzy
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cutehector:
emusmith bia nga... Oginidi... What jazz did u use on Mhizizzy

So, because she likes me, its now a jazz? cheesy
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by princesdee(f): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
in conclusion, learn from your past relationship and let your mistakes ring in your brain.
That is if you made any mistake, wot if your past break up was never ur fault but the fault of ur spouse?
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Gabson91(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
tnks op, i will sleep over it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by deinmaafie(f): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
@op, are u a relationship pastor because na only relationship matter u dey post grin grin ;
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by topeluvu(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cool tho.....
Let make money my people by clicking my below signature
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nicepoker(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ghostlady:
Above all this: don't forget the place of PRAYER is important before saying YES.....
even ghost believe in prayers. Na. Wa o.
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
deinmaafie:
@op, are u a relationship pastor because na only relationship matter u dey post grin grin ;

You enh...cheesy
I'm coming...
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by sirjomore(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
4. Feminism Isn't A Celebrated Message, Especially In Nigeria.
Embrace that truth in case you are. Perhaps, your breakup was traceable to that. Hmm, most
NL feminist rarely do what they preach here. 99% of them are opposite of what a feminist
stands for.

heys!! wanna be oyibo ladies!! got that??
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Way to go cool ....

Love No 5

Chill!! Sidechicks seek promotion.. Lmao grin
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Okehjp(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
In conclusion love with your brain and not your heart.
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by winodey(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Photo: Mikel Obi and girlfriend enjoy bicyle ride together
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by pastorisrael: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Ghostlady:
Above all this: don't forget the place of PRAYER is important before saying YES.....
prayer :- undecided undecidedmost rrelatonship is based on sex,so why pray??
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by M4gunners: 12:25am On Apr 25, 2015
When your boyfriend finally takes you out for shopping, just choose that 250k bag.
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 25, 2015
Op why are you contradicting yourself na? You say don't generalise then you say feminism doesn't hold in Nigeria. Just say it doesn't hold for you, I've seen naija guys who are feminists. And stop making it sound like a bad thing.
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by JoeCutie(m): 6:39am On Apr 25, 2015
But those side chics can hustle for Africa sha. grin
They try their very best to see that their dream of being "promoted" is actualized. They struggle! They hustle!! They give it all!!! With the side chics, you're sure to chop, chop, bellefull...and clean mouth. wink cheesy

But you see... Sometimes, if (and when) they finally work their way to the 'main chic' position, they relax & start misbehaving. embarassed undecided

Finally... Main chic is the bomb. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2015
JoeCutie:
But those side chics can hustle for Africa sha. grin
They try their very best to see that their dream of being "promoted" is actualized. They struggle! They hustle!! They give it all!!! With the side chics, you're sure to chop, chop, bellefull...and clean mouth. wink cheesy

But you see... Sometimes, if (and when) they finally work their way to the 'main chic' position, they relax & start misbehaving. embarassed undecided

Finally... Main chic is the bomb. grin

Haha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. / How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) / My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.