Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold (18500 Views)

Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics / Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by sweetgala(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2015
The source regretted that during the discussion on the office sharing some of the leaders tried to trivialize the issue by weeping up ethnic sentiments

The Principe is zoning is built on ethnic sentiment, otherwise the SS and SE might get little while SW and North control resource for next 4 years

1 Like

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2015
Obviously!
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by drtwist(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Biggty(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Apc should better put there house in order
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by asiwajub(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2015
I'm of the support that the deputy senate president should move to south-south
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 24, 2015
Democracy knows no zoning. The constitution does not recognize zoning. APC has started with illegality.

AFee Cee ! One chance!

2 Likes

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Fishout(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2015
No problem,we are going to sort it out,be calm
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Psalmmie001(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]

Lol.. Ah just dey look U

1 Like

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by fboycaestro12(m): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2015
slimmy05:
Why would they zone the senate president and speaker all to the north. You see why I said the southwest are just stupid and the daft south south and south east that thumb printed for that criminal called Buhari. I pity Nigerians, I pity the south-west. They have soon forgotten that the office of the Vice President holds no waters

Get sense now.....Anyways you're a true definition of a man in Agony

God help you
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2015
theV0ice:
such disagreements are to be expected.

APC has always had such issues but have always come out stronger at the end e.g the issue of VP candidate.

I have no doubt that with a selfless GMB in the mix, whom every member respects tremendously, they will surely arrive at a workable and sensible compromise.

If Atiku could be delivered from the spirit of political prostitution, then nothing is impossible for APC to resolve or settle

slowspoke

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Ahmeduana(m): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2015
princealbashir:
The Zoning thing is very serious and damaging! In my opinion, I think its the zoning formula that destroyed PDP. Should APC try it, not sure if they won't suffer the same fate..
IF THE ZONING FORMULA SHOULD STOP, THEN EXPECT THE HAUSA TO RULE FOR THE NEXT 100YEARS.
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by simongonner: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2015
"No matter how bad GMB performs, he will definitely
outshine GEJ"

1 Like

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by PassingShot(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Anglovel:
Why cant they get it right

Have they gotten it wrong already?
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Ahmeduana(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2015
theV0ice:

Its the truth jare my brother
YOUR EYES WILL SOON CLEAR, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT CHANGE A LION TO TURN TO A SHEEP.
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by PassingShot(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
slowspoke

Is your brain empty such that this is the only thing it can produce?
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Zoning is not constitutional, and APC not adopting PDP's zoning system is never a sin. They never talked abt adopting it in the first place. Why are people crying now?
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by obi4eze(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2015
And why do I have a feeling that David Mark visited Buhari because he wants to retain his seat in the next Senate. Zoning formula?
Well, I trust Buhari....
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Have they gotten it wrong already?

Bro, you go defend tire!
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by enkay0525: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Remember kwankwasos words?
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Rotimi47: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2015
IdiAmin1:
These people are equally as confused as Pdp honestly. I pity buhari for being entrapped in all these. undecided
they are trying not to make the same mistake PDP made which lead to the party down fall; you just have to bring in the best brains & thereby carry everyone along.
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 24, 2015
IdiAmin1:
These people are equally as confused as Pdp honestly. I pity buhari for being entrapped in all these. undecided

Apart from GMB and Tinubu, almost all the rest na PDP folks na!
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Rotimi47:
they are trying not to make the same mistake PDP made which lead to the party down fall; you just have to bring in the best brains & thereby carry everyone along.

And how's that responsible for their obvious confusion and instability?
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by appini: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2015
They never even throw blow them don already take dey nak their nose
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by anasey(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2015
I pray things are really different this time
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Very soon they will understand that,just like when gej was v.p nobody heard about him,soon the west will know that fulanis get sence pass them,they will put them where they belong,even thiefunubu will be bared from aso rock.
slimmy05:
Why would they zone the senate president and speaker all to the north. You see why I said the southwest are just stupid and the daft south south and south east that thumb printed for that criminal called Buhari. I pity Nigerians, I pity the south-west. They have soon forgotten that the office of the Vice President holds no waters
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by appini: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2015
simongonner:
"No matter how bad GMB performs, he will definitely
outshine GEJ"

For APC controlled newspapers.

You all have been scammed into a one chance journey that only God knows when you be out from it.
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by free2ryhme: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2015
IdiAmin1:

if Jonathan had won second term bid would you still make same remark
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by 49cents(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Enough with this Zoning crap. If a man is competent and reliable .. His tribe shouldn't make him a lesser man

We are one entity
One country
We practice federalism and not confederalism

APC

I do not detest you as a party . Becos u changed the political landscape of nigeria .. But don't push ur luck too far.
It would take just careless neglect from you to be shown d door ..

Maybe yeah.. I detest pdp for d many opportunities it denied us .. For its high level of political degredation and for making the Giant of Africa a suckling baby.. That its citizens are treated with disregard and empathy all over the world ..
Xenophobia is just but a tip of the iceberg

Chart a healthy course and come out with fulfiling ideaologies and effective growth plans ..
I believe in nigeria
I believe in buhari

One Nigeria Great people

Nigerians are very sick in the hed

This zoning thing just shows us that we don't see ourselves as one

APC says they are one family yet they can't even get this right?

Its not even about APC it goes tragically to places like the states. Oimagine in a state like Imo you hear that the governor from a certain area has ruled more and that its time to have other area tastte power

And you wonder are they not from one state, speaking one language?

The main issue is to make the office bereft of so much privildeges such that the occupiers are made to be accountable and their decions guided by some laws

This way only those who have passion for the job will be even begged to take office

This is the change Nigeria needs

1 Like

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by wman(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2015
slimmy05:

It's either you are blind, can read or you are just plain dumb. The article said South West was proposed for speaker. Where did you see North for speaker?

Dumbass

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria and we are tested and trusted.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting

GTA V, MK X and FIFA 15 now available.
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by timawoku(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2015
slimmy05:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses / President Muhamadu Buhari Would Win 2019 Presidential Election - Leadership News / OFFICIAL Result Frm Kano Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.