Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold (18498 Views)

Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics / Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by timawoku(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2015
wman:

It's either you are blind, can read or you are just plain dumb. The article said South West was proposed for speaker. Where did you see North for speaker?

Dumbass

ode ni bobo yen joor!
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Who cares about zoning? I need 1$=1N ASAP. I get plenty gadget to buy!

3 Likes

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by macaphan007(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Don't understand why we keep going round in circles,i was expecting to see this event unfold like this,when you have people of different ideology,ACN,ANPP and CPC,i ask this question,what happens if Saraki doesnt get the seat of the Senate president,will he defect,knowing welling that it was the main reason he left PDP
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by princealbashir: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Ahmeduana:

IF THE ZONING FORMULA SHOULD STOP, THEN EXPECT THE HAUSA TO RULE FOR THE NEXT 100YEARS.
Why you say that?
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2015
theV0ice:
such disagreements are to be expected.

APC has always had such issues but have always come out stronger at the end e.g the issue of VP candidate.

I have no doubt that with a[b] selfless GMB [/b]in the mix, whom every member respects tremendously, they will surely arrive at a workable and sensible compromise.

If Atiku could be delivered from the spirit of political prostitution, then nothing is impossible for APC to resolve or settle

You do not know buhari!!
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Bants(m): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2015
what does Zoning structure mean abeg i dont know ohhh
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by fanysteve: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Soon nigeria will be the first country in the world to sworn in a sicking president......... GMB

1 Like

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by JuanDeDios: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2015
theV0ice:

APC has always had such issues but have always come out stronger at the end e.g the issue of VP candidate.

I have no doubt that with a selfless GMB in the mix, whom every member respects tremendously, they will surely arrive at a workable and sensible compromise.

If Atiku could be delivered from the spirit of political prostitution, then nothing is impossible for APC to resolve or settle
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by simongonner: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2015
appini:

For APC controlled newspapers.

You all have been scammed into a one chance journey that only God knows when you be out from it.
yeye dey smell..just wait and see..
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by saltoftheearth: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2015

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by BRAINTORMS(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2015
I love you
theV0ice:

I have no doubt that with a selfless GMB in the mix, whom every member respects tremendously, they will surely arrive at a workable and sensible compromise.

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Humulity: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2015
There is nothing wrong with having disagreement among individual or groups least of all a political party. What should be the bone of contention is how best to lead the country. Zoning take it or leave it is a tool for ethnic bargaining. Whichever way The president is for the country irrespective of where he/she is from.
However a case where the disagreement is for selfish gain then such must resisted. And suspension of the zoning for now will make the party to move forward, it's a wellcome development. But the interest of all Nigerian's must come first.
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by hush15: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2015
IdiAmin1:
These people are equally as confused as Pdp honestly. I pity buhari for being entrapped in all these. undecided

trust me, PDP on this matter, can do far better. PDP would have resolved this kind of issue since.

Why do you think the referred to as a national party!
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Icecomrade: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2015

PDP was dominant for 16yrs. I doubt it APC can last as much as 8yrs.

The crisis in ruling parties n the discontent that subsequently emerges is eminent. Doubt if APC has what it takes to handle it in this political era

Watching on 50" LED.
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by theV0ice: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
i am a slowspoke incapable of involvement in a decent discussion

Sure
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by theV0ice: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOUR EYES WILL SOON CLEAR, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT CHANGE A LION TO TURN TO A SHEEP.

Better that lion than a spine less sheep.
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by olutunde12(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Some people are just ignorant of democracy and governance. i did not vote for buhari and i dont have any hope in him but as a Nigerian, i will have interest in what ever they do because the money they are going to spend on all these, does not belong to their families but all of us. is it not because of it that they almost died fighting to win......
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by theV0ice: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2015
icebeatz:

You do not know buhari!!

I'm ready to be surprised after all GEJ surprised us all and I didn't die
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by babilicious: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pls what of South- East..... Later they will say igbo's ain't treated as slaves or third class citizen in Nigeria, God is watching alll of you, the more they try to break us physically and emotionally The more God continues to fight for us and establish us as business moguls.
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Adepojusarafa: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Just take ur time to zone it............
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Chrismond3(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
APC should try and avoid Tambawal's 2011 scenario.
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Horlufemi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
babilicious:
Pls what of South- East..... Later they will say igbo's ain't treated as slaves or third class citizen in Nigeria, God is watching alll of you, the more they try to break us physically and emotionally The more God continues to fight for us and establish us as business moguls.

As much I want an Igbo there is this thing that keeps saying that that year is the year Nigeria will no longer exist.
Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2015

Re: APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimmy05:
Why would they zone the senate president and speaker all to the north. You see why I said the southwest are just stupid and the daft south south and south east that thumb printed for that criminal called Buhari. I pity Nigerians, I pity the south-west. They have soon forgotten that the office of the Vice President holds no waters
Does it really matter? Most Yorubas are not as tribalistic and backward-minded in things like this so far those appointed are doing well for 'Nigeria'; and in doing well for it, they make ALL regions feel their impact.

Sen. David Mark has been there for 16years, and you can bet your ass his senatorial district is nothing near to 'small-Texas' or what-not.

Say no to #tribalism!

Gracias!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses / Don’t Destroy NIA, Nigeria Can’t Survive Without It – Horsefall, Pioneer DG NIA / OFFICIAL Result Frm Kano Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.