Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? (6535 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by henchmark: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2009
please ladies dont get me wrong. there are still some very decent ladies out there who would snub u even if you are bill gates, but they are too few to be mentioned, and i get really angry when i meet such chicks because, why?
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by oludimuni: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
I can still understand we like faking-up realities in this part of this world,
your idea of our girls is logically true,

why cant it even be true, when poverty, inequality and unemployment is the state.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by cvibe: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2009
Signs of changing times.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by honeric01(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2009
Take it or leave it,

I think SEX is cheap now adays,

That's why you see both parties involved in it and never really believe in Abstinence.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2009
Yeah, nowadays many people engage in sexual activities like they're drinking water, nothing new tongue
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by oludimuni: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
May be -end of time
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by oludimuni: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2009
the worst form of it is that, many do not remember-or should i say do not know that what you have is what you can give.

While they are suppose to be prepare themselves for motherhood
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by honeric01(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2009
It's now operation sex as many times as possible, most people that care about dignity in morals again.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Archilles(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2009
Henchman, Bill Gates? Comon, all u need to say is that u've heard that name before and the chick is ready to spend the weekend in ur house. Seriously, all u need is giving the gal the impression that you've got dough (even when u dont). Its getting crazier everyday and it seems the ladies are trying to outdo each other.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by larez(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2009
This is why I am celibate.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by honeric01(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2009
Cheap sex + Easy access to sex= Broken home, teen pregnancies, lack of moral, high rise in divorce. angry
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by ladej(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2009
well i think he means cheap as in, you meet a girl, within 24 hours shes already asking you for credit, within a few days asking u for this or that. when you dont do it she refuses to meet up with you. more often than not it is girls who dont have jobs yet or the ones who are greedy that do this. there are quite a lot of women who dont do this but i must say the ratio favours the ASHEWOS.

besides isnt prostitution the world's oldest profession. even in the old testament we had prostitutes
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by waterworks(f): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2009
before u guys start arguing u know its true. im a girl and i know girls are getting way too cheap ah ah wat is it? the onese that wer cheap b4 have become aristos, asin moved up a notch following older guys the ones that wer normal are  becoming desperate and cheap because the cheap ones are making it hard and the holy ones are becoming normal. the circle continues.lol!! to stay were u are the best thing is to stick to the rules of the game if ure gut instict tells u this guy is unserious leave! unless u r unserious too. gurls are falling fools all in the name of finding 'the one'. but in reality they know tha 'fyne boy' is not the one. the bad boys are so wanted u cant get them except ure cheap period! keep the fire burning and hold tight!

u cant fall and excpect to still be held in high esteem.
look for character, personality and responsibility not swagger, money and car! and that is the secret to being me HA!
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by deleson: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2009
Lesson taught and learnt.
Abstainence remains the safest.
Lock up and zip up.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by kelvinO(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2009
what as dating got to do with these characters?

cheap,
expensive,
hard or easy
how come it now has a price tag? i must have been slepin
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by desthan(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2009
The sexualization of the world, proliferated by marketing tactics which use the sex to sell a product to be used by a man or a woman to increase market share Yes I think we all (mankind) have become spoiled and promiscuous.

This is where it, in a free society when equality without a moral compass, leads.

No I'm not a prude, I just believe we have lost our ability, desire and need to be modest and thus are exposed to things that may be acceptable and of some value, but not in the terms which are used to garner our attentions.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by ladej(m): 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2009
dude its not marketing thats causes it, after all u cant sell what doesnt exist. so we have sexuality in us , thats why the marketers have taken advantage and continue to do so
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by ijleke(f): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2009
Almost, am glad u used that word, so not all gals , opint of correction
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by kritikul(f): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2009
Most girls re cheap cos most guys are cheaper. come to think of it, those girls u refer as cheap do not do it all alone but with men like the poster who cannot keep their dick in their boxers one bit. Why do people always think of girls when they think cheap, What about to the guys? Lets be raesonable, these girls wldnt ve been cheap if men re cultured. by the way, do u go after girls to find out if they re cheap or bc u ve some good intention? I think the poster must ve sampled several 'whores' like himself to arrive at this conclusion. The earlier u zip ur loose dick tight in your trouser the better 4 u. though a thousand words re never enough 4 a fool.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by honeric01(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2009
It's a two way thing, Offer and Acceptance, We all know men were created to hunt women and other things, so it's the right of the women to be picky and strict with the kind of men that comes their way.
So i still think it's the job of the women to fend men off themselves and raise their standards else i support the topic,
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by evaluv2: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2009
that is true to some extent sha.am a girl and i know wat girls like me do out there,bt still there are some decent and diciplined ones that cant sell themsselves because of money or anything although they are few.all guys are not d same
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by honeric01(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2009
eva_luv:

that is true to some extent sha.am a girl and i know wat girls like me do out there,bt still there are some decent and diciplined ones that cant sell themsselves because of money or anything although they are few.all guys are not d same

I hope you are among the decent and disciplined ones?

Well i don't follow the crowd mentality tongue
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by kokorunna(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2009
The person that posted this is definitely picking up asewo girls, no wonder they cheap to him. shocked
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by keyne(f): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2009
i am not.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by honeric01(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2009
you are not, so how expensive are you? grin
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Feelitx(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2009
Archilles,

As regards your earlier comments. Are you speaking from experience? I am watching you on this forum.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by barryarmy: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2009
I dont believe with your assertion.
We still have good girls.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by honeric01(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2009
barryarmy:

I dont believe with your assertion.
We still have good girls.

sure, 5 in 100
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Uwaje: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2009
why are YOU judging others??is that your buisness? are you a saint yourself? are these "cheap" girls affecting your existance?
Everyone can make their own decisions,if they choose to remain a virgin till marriage fine.if they want to have sex at 14 fine.
Point is, no one is perfect and everyone has certain amounts of self control. I hate when guys start PRAISING virgins when they THEMSELVES arent virgins then turn around and DUMP their girlfriend because she doesnt want to have sex.I wonder: would you want some guy pressuring ur sister,daughter,niece,cousin into something she DIDNT want to do? you want ur daughters,sisters,nieces to be pure yet you want to violate someone elses sister,daughter,neice,cousin right? angry
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Druss(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2009
1) Economic Situation - That being said - I know girls whose families are seriously well off - Peeps whose parents are managers in oil, banking and government firms. These girls still do shit for cheap. It is demoralising for a guy trying to settle.

2) The so called rebel mentality

3) Peer Pressure

4) Desire to remain at the forefront of fashion in their environment!
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by mecussey(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2009
supply of women is just too much; definitely price will go down. Its been a law
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by oyinda3(f): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2009
honeric01:

It's a two way thing, Offer and Acceptance, We all know men were created to hunt women and other things, so it's the right of the women to be picky and strict with the kind of men that comes their way.
  So i still think it's the job of the women to fend men off themselves and raise their standards else i support the topic,

If a girl is cheap, men complain and say the modest ones are better.
If she plays hard to get or has a high standard, they still complain and say the cheap ones are better. 

if you think a girl is cheap then go find one that's expensive!! as easy as that. but don't come on here creating another topic saying girls play hard to get or have standards that are too high.

reminds me of the ebenezer obey song. it is impossible to satisfy human.  lipsrsealed

I actually thought the tone of this topic will be happy with the guys considering themselves lucky since cheap girls is every guys' dream. or at least that's what I thought. Now, i just realize guys are very confused about what they want

mecussey:

supply of women is just too much; definitely price will go down. Its been a law

I agree with you. but isn't this every guy's dream why are they complaining?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women / Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You / My Husband Wants Me To Alway Wear Pant And Bra With My 4 Kids In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.