Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? (6507 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2009
I think its b'cos most girls these day are so desperate to get married and they allow the pressure to get into thier heads before they cud control it. And besides its high every girl GRAB a boy. But the main r'sons are DESPERATION/ DEPRESSION. Oh!, 1 more thing, since the WORLD is more populated wit females than males, i'd say its a COMPETITION 4 the girls!
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2009
I think its b'cos most girls these day are so desperate to get married and they allow the pressure to get into thier heads before they cud control it. And besides its high every girl GRAB a boy. But the main r'sons are DESPERATION/ DEPRESSION. Oh!, 1 more thing, since the WORLD is more populated wit females than males, i'd say its a COMPETITION 4 the girls!
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2009
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Pittbaby(f): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2009

Just to correct this common misconception.  The actual sex ratio is 105 males to 100 females essentially 1:1 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio) I will agree that in higher education institutions and war torn areas  the disparity can be as high as 2:3 , but men only have themselves to blame for that .

If almost all girls are cheap , you have to check the company you keep. You don't expect to find a virgin in a stripclub.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2009
Even at dat ratio, girl cant stop digging swt handsome guys like me. These days, it comes NATURAL!
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Donblaze(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2009
Even at dat ratio, girl cant stop digging swt handsome guys like me. These days, it comes NATURAL!
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by Dave6: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2009
What do u mean by cheap?
A girl that sleeps with different guys like every other day or a girl wey release straf early in your own view?
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by sapphire01(m): 1:20am On Aug 07, 2009
ode don't jump 2 conclusions because u roll wit dirty little sluts. step up ur game n u'l meet girls dat worth some respect dawg
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by topup: 1:57am On Aug 07, 2009
Wow Gabry, that's one experience, and scary too, was that guy trying to kidnap you??

I've had to run before also, it's quite scary, but it makes an interesting story, with a cringe of course.

I don't think all the girls are cheap, but like all Gabry's friends made fun of her for being a virgin, that's how it is these days, and sometimes people will even make fun of you if you don't have casual sex, even if you're not a virgin. Sex is everywhere and I try and not get frustrated when I'm watching movies or listening to songs. All songs will have 'I love you, so I'm gonna make love to you.' but is love= sex?? I still remember my family driving back from church and they were playing 'Make love in the club' on the radio.

I get really frustrated about it, not that I don't like the idea of sex or doing sexy things, but promiscuous people and lifestyle just gets on my nerves. What about the song 'promiscuous girl!!@ Girls younger than me were singing that in highschool and I was thinking if only you know what it means.

It's cool to be sexy these days, some girls would rather look sexy than beautiful, I think girls have less pressure also to 'act' moral, so the girls who would have kept everything under covers are now more open about their escapades. .

Sexual liberation they call it. . Girl power and equality. . as if. . That kind of lifestyle will always favour men more than women. . lol
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by nethacker(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2009
@poster, perhaps the babes u met.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by SeanT21(f): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2009
if we become expensive, u guys will say we are gold diggers

Cheap, U complain.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by charles316: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2009
Pittbaby:

Just to correct this common misconception. The actual sex ratio is 105 males to 100 females essentially 1:1 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio) I will agree that in higher education institutions and war torn areas the disparity can be as high as 2:3 , but men only have themselves to blame for that .

If almost all girls are cheap , you have to check the company you keep. You don't expect to find a virgin in a stripclub.

madam,dont know where u got this ur analysis.but in naija the population of female to male is like 3 times .its been like dat since d 1990s.pls be sure of what u write so that u dont make jest of urself.

u are right that the company one keeps could affect or influence the kind of person one meets.pittbaby,do u stay in lagos ?if u do then u will not disagree a bit with dis.most and not all naija babes are cheap.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by sexyback1(f): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2009
why must u even defend ur fellow girls if u are not all d same?even a new born baby knows that most lagos babes are cheap except u.wake up girl.
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by phillippians(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
henchmark:
@ achilles,

i want to agree the economic situation is really having an impact and for real. most parents these days dont ask their daughters how they fend for themselves , the moment they know she is seeing a guy the first question is where does he work, if no jab, they will say na bad market oooo, am speaking from experience.

i remember a girl i was asking out during my service, you need to see her formings simply because i was still staying with my parents, 2 years later when we saw, she was like: is this you? you, mummy's boy, when she got to my crib, after 3years of no communication she spent the night that very day, the remaining story i leave to ur imagination. i mean its that bad.
I just collected one babe number yesterday and we had sex today. Right in her father's house, in one dark room like that, her younger ones playing around in d living room. Was just passing by n decided to say hello shud have known she's up to something as she kept asking me "What will I offer you?" later decided to just kiss her goodbye, next thing she grabbed my dick oo after few seconds of kissing, help me bring out my huge dick and on pulling her trousers down to her knees she practically installed in into her VJ herself without anyone us pulling off our clothes completely... After d act she's now acting depressed obviously feeling cheap, I even got angry at her cos I noticed blood stains on my dick and white top when I went to wash in d restroom, obviously she was menstrating, I felt bad, scolded her about it and on getting home, I deleted her number. Just imagine!!!!
Re: Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why? by moorevic(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
frank317:
I am still trying to figure out what u mean by cheap.
lets stop looking at only the girls for once. honestly guys are too too cheap. men of all standard go after girls of different calibers, young, old, educated, black, ugly, rich etc. and at the end of the day we blame the girls who cant help but fall for the temptation the men give them.

@poster
what justification do you have to make such statement, or ask such question? tell me what u mean by being cheap and I will show u that u are the one who is really cheap. and i will also show u thjousands of cheap men all around u, possible your own father (sorry).

but i think girls are victims of the circumstance around them.

No wonder Eve fell for the serpent angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months / I Need Sex So Badly / My Boyfriend Of 8years Is Getting Married On Saturday To Another Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.