Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? (7932 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Date Right!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Not really darling if we were to use the following as the guiding principle:
• According to them holy books, couples aren’t even meant to be engaging in premarital sex
• 1st, 2nd or 3rd date sex wouldn’t change the mind of someone with the sole purpose of just getting laid
• Sex on the 5th, 6th, nth date before marriage will still put a big question on your morality and values whichever way you want to look at it
• There really isn’t any yardstick in determining the best time period after which consenting adults can copulate
• A delay would only help in determining if the dude is with you just for sex but then again some of us crooks are known to be extremely patient.

Life in its entirety is a risk so the question we should always ask ourselves is if it’s worth the risk

Remember different strokes for different folks so there really isn’t any right or wrong answer.
You re very knowledgeable my dear.
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by jaybee3(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iyalasisi:
You re very knowledgeable my dear.
I no be pikin na

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Thunder fire you, fire ur rotten balls join, u stewpid son of a bittch! May that hand u used to type that rubbish perish under a trailer! ANIMAL.... if u're unfortunate in this very sweet world plz kill yourself. it will be a pleasure to spit on ur carcass angry

It still doesn't change the fact that you are a hypocrite forming holier than thou on NL undecided whether you have sex on a first or 6th date, sex is sex and since you are not yet married the action classifies you as an hungry hoe who earns a living selling her pusssy with the deciet of love to gullible men. You are all whor.es . Can you swear with your life that you don't have more than one dick penetrating your rotten pusssy

Can you swear with your life that you have not fücked this month

Of course every girl is a virgin on NL. Bloody biitches. Awon ashiere undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Respect the lady dude bro

You don't know her so put a leash on it

Stay on your lane dawg undecided i dont respect fake hoes
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
God forbid,i can never reply ur pms cos i dont like u from day one but keep following me everywhere like mumu cheesy#u berra back off dont think am gonna reply dat pms!! undecided

Thought you once said you saw me in your dreams undecided

1 Share

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by jaybee3(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

Stay on your lane dawg undecided i dont respect fake hoes

This is a public lane bro and you have no right using derogatory words on people you know nothing about

Just take a chill pill and relax

We are allowed to have different views since we live in a diverse world

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

It still doesn't change the fact that you are a hypocrite forming holier than thou on NL undecided whether you have sex on a first or 6th date, sex is sex and since you are not yet married the action classifies you as an hungry hoe who earns a living selling her pusssy with the deciet of love to gullible men. You are all whor.es . Can you swear with your life that you don't have more than one dick penetrating your rotten pusssy

Can you swear with your life that you have not fücked this month

Of course every girl is a virgin on NL. Bloody biitches. Awon ashiere undecided
it still does not change d fact that it's my life and I dnt need an endorsement from an ass wipe such as urself. Like I advised u earlier,load a pistol, put it to ur head, be a man and pull d fuckiing trigger!

For all I know u dnt even av dicck so life can Be very hard for u.... put an end to the torture Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iyalasisi:
it still does not change d fact that it's my life and I dnt need an endorsement from an ass wipe such as urself. Like I advised u earlier,load a pistol, put it to ur head, be a man and pull d fuckiing trigger!

For all I know u dnt even av dicck so life can Be very hard for u.... put an end to the torture Bastard!

Werey oloriibu olosho in disguise undecided i'm not fooled by your hypocrisy and i never will. When it comes to bursting you biitches bubble, you remember its your life. I dont lay twerps like you muthafurker, i have girls who suck my dick for a living. Not your miserable type undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

Werey oloriibu olosho in disguise undecided i'm not fooled by your hypocrisy and i never will. When it comes to bursting you biitches bubble, you remember its your life. I dont lay twerps like you muthafurker, i have girls who suck my dick for a living. Not your miserable type undecided
Oloribiriku Mashanfani Omo alee jati jati omo iyaa-aje okobo mr dickless! Keep massaging ur dead ego on NL oponu ashieree! You know u dnt av a d1ck so quit wishing for what/who u can never be.

Now this is an order; GO AND DIE tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Oloribiriku Mashanfani Omo alee jati jati omo iyaa-aje okobo mr dickless! Keep massaging ur dead ego on NL oponu ashieree! You know u dnt av a d1ck so quit wishing for what/who u can never be.

Now this is an order; GO AND DIE tongue

Is this an attempt to have me lure you to my bed to prove i have dick and money stacks bigger than you No i'm not gullible like your customers. I don't lay local bittches but You can keep salivating about the possible size of my dick grin it still doesn't change the fact that your well(konga)-sized pusssy is an ADOGAN with dick stacks grin I have been succesful in uncovering your hypocrisy and holier than thou. Every one here now knows you are no different from the usual commercial sex workers i use to preach about. Omo iran kiran undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

I no be pikin na

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

So you were attacking me becos you wanna flirt with them hoes undecided classless bro
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by jaybee3(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

So you were attacking me becos you wanna flirt with them hoes undecided classless bro
First and foremost, i don't call girls hoes
Second of all, i'm not trying to score cheap points to gain nonsensical popularity
Lastly, i insist that you should learn to respect difference in opinion since we all can't think the same way.
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

Is this an attempt to have me lure you to my bed to prove i have dick and money stacks bigger than you No i'm not gullible like your customers. I don't lay local bittches but You can keep salivating about the possible size of my dick grin it still doesn't change the fact that your well-sized pusssy is an ADOGAN with dick stacks grin I have been succesful in incovering your hypocrisy and holier than thou. Every one here now knows you are no different from the usual commercial sex workers i use to preach about. Omo iran kiran undecided
Dream on U epileptic son of a gun! U dnt have a real life outside here hence ur reason for always venting ur frustration on NL! You re classless and cannot even afford to get d attention of a roadside boli seller how much more a super classy lady such as myself, not even in ur wildest imagination Phool!

The fact still remains that u re dickless and u wish to experience d pleasure of sex but u will never know!

2 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Second of all, i'm not trying to score cheap points to gain nonsensical popularity
Lastly, i insist that you should learn to respect difference in opinion since we all can't think the same way.
Why preach to the deranged bastard?

U guys re not and can never be in the same category. He is an ANIMAL and he will definitely be treated as one!
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Woman wrapping attitude is what i despise and henceforth i want you to ignore any of my comments on any thread. Like you said we cant think the same way so you have no right to correct me if you know this. I guess ur phone is not displaying the myriads of insults they are hurling at me. You turned a blind eye instead of correcting those hookers and chose to face. You are indeed a good peace maker. undecidedAs man to man, Go in peace cool
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by jaybee3(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

Woman wrapping attitude is what i despise and henceforth i want you to ignore any of my comments on any thread. Like you said we cant think the same way so you have no right to correct me if you know this. I guess ur phone is not displaying the myriads of insults they are hurling at me. You turned a blind eye instead of correcting those hookers and chose to face. You are indeed a good peace maker. undecidedAs man to man, Go in peace cool
I'm only correcting you because boys will forever be boys. You na my guy so sheat the sword abeg
na beg i dey beg you
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by jaybee3(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Why preach to the deranged bastard?

U guys re not and can never be in the same category. He is an ANIMAL and he will definitely be treated as one!

Oya no vex na

make una bone the back and forth jor
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
From a biblical view which is the truth, pre-marital sex is wrong let alone sex on first date.

From the societal view, it's also wrong because such love will dwindle in d guy's heart.

From personal view of people involve in this scene, they may see it as way of expressing love.

In summary, it's a NO for me.
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Oya no vex na

make una bone the back and forth jor
Thanks Darling kiss

*Adjusts my Gele, strolls majestically out of thread*
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Dream on U epileptic son of a gun! U dnt have a real life outside here hence ur reason for always venting ur frustration on NL! You re classless and cannot even afford to get d attention of a roadside boli seller how much more a super classy lady such as myself, not even in ur wildest imagination Phool!

The fact still remains that u re dickless and u wish to experience d pleasure of sex but u will never know!

Singing: "Oloriibu matunde oo, Alee kolor koma lor" x2

Hopeless twerp like you can never silent me on here. I have dealt with far sturbbon and mannerless harlots on here so you are just a nonentity. I will never be intimidated and i'll keep bursting prostitutes like you who come online to form good girl. I can never attract a boli seller nor your type cos we are two parrallel lines that will never meet. I dont patronise prostitutes like you so forget about having the confirmation of the size of my dick. You are a NL virgin and a social media big girl just like the other female ass wipes on here, in real life you're empty and you know it. A classy lady doesn't need noise to get noticed. grin so dream on you unrepentant whoree. You life will be on the shelf soon when you meet your waterloo. Eleeriibu abii pabe omo ofo omo adanu undecided

1 Share

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm only correcting you because boys will forever be boys. You na my guy so sheat the sword abeg
na beg i dey beg you

Unfortunately bro, i dont bend for biitches, i crush them
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

Singing: "Oloriibu matunde oo, Alee kolor koma lor" x2

Hopeless twerp like you can never silent me on here. I have dealth with far sturbbon and mannerless harlots on here so you are just nonentity. I will never be intimidated and i'll keep bursting prostitutes like you who come online to form good girl. I can never attract a boli seller nor your type cos we are two parrallel lines that will never meet. I dont patronise prostitutes like you so forget about having the confirmation of the size of my dick. You are a NL virgin and a social media big girl just like the other female ass wipes on here, in real life you're empty and you know it. A classy lady doesn't need noise to get noticed. grin so dream on you unrepentant whoree. You life will be on the shelf soon when you meet your waterloo. Eleeriibu abii pabe omo ofo omo adanu undecided
*Yawns* keep ranting like a rabid dog that u re. U also cannot silence me as u will need to hire assistance before u defeat me, slowpoke! As u av made it a point of duty to die ontop my matter, be prepared to die a very horrific death Bastard! If im a prostitute oh,or a saint abeg wetin concern u, I dnt remember mentioning u before u came from nowhere to quote me, that is how u will use ur unfortunate head to take death of someone else.

OLORIBURUKU
APODA
OMO-OFO
OMO-ADANU
OMO baba werey
Omo iya olori Awon ashewo....

Chai! Ur unfortunate mother will think she has a child, I'm sure she will be regretting why she did not abort you.

Vagabond!
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iyalasisi:
*Yawns* keep ranting like a rabid dog that u re. U also cannot silence me as u will need to hire assistance before u defeat me, slowpoke! As u av made it a point of duty to die ontop my matter, be prepared to die a very horrific death Bastard! If im a prostitute oh,or a saint abeg wetin concern u, I dnt remember mentioning u before u came from nowhere to quote me, that is how u will use ur unfortunate head to take death of someone else.

OLORIBURUKU
APODA
OMO-OFO
OMO-ADANU
OMO baba werey
Omo iya olori Awon ashewo....

Chai! Ur unfortunate mother will think she has a child, I'm sure she will be regretting why she did not abort you.

Vagabond!

[b]Oloribuu omo werey grin keep ranting and dreaming of my dick. You can continue to fool your customers, but bringing your fakeness on here is what we wont allow. I don't do parent insults cos your folks are somewhere and this is not about them. For you to jump on someone's folk shows how petty and mannerless you are. Irresponsible element like you will manage to hook up a gullible man and fake wife material for him not knowing you are saucy to the last drop and nothing but a harlot in disguise grin. Classy is not a word for your type cos you are simply classless. Classy and real life big girls will instead ignore me since instead of displaying your lack of home training for the world to see. You are no different from the road side Boli/pepper seller in attitude, no wonder you're dying in the illusion of been big grin

Here is my little take away for you:

OONI SHORII REE

OONII FINU SHOYUN

OMA SHANKU NI OO

AYE E MAA POLU KURUMUSHU DANU NI OO

ARUN TIO GBOOGUN LOMA PA E

OONI SHA OUN TO DAA JEE

Olorikori bi eja inu Ice undecided[/b]

1 Share

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Showdown on Nairaland!

Interesting cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Showdown on Nairaland!

Interesting cheesy

No mind that yeye girl jaree. She nor sabi who i be ni undecided
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by jaybee3(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
angry angry
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by jaybee3(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Showdown on Nairaland!

Interesting cheesy

Troll

What's funny?
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

Oloribuu omo werey grin keep ranting and dreaming of my dick. You can continue to fool your customers, but bringing your fakeness on here is what we wont allow. I don't do parent insults cos your folks are somewhere and this is not about them. For you to jump on someone's folk shows how petty and mannerless you are. Irresponsible element like you will manage to hook up a gullible man and fake wife material for him not knowing you are saucy to the last drop. Classy is not a word for your type cos you are simply classless. Classy and real life big girls will instead ignore me since instead of displaying your lack of home training for the world to see. You are no different from the road side Boli/pepper seller in attitude, no wonder you're dying in the illusion of been big grin

Here is my little take away for you:

Waa SHORII REE

Waa FINU SHOYUN

Ooni SHANKU NI OO

Olorikori bi eja inu Ice undecided
before I Leave I ll dash u some things...

Trailer lomaaa pieces Body eh

O'maaa yaa werey Last nii

Aja lo'maa Jee oku ehh

Ooni rii Alanu laye tii owa yii

ISIS maa behead eh sigbo

Oonii riwayo fee debii pe o'ma bimo!

Ofo nii oomi efo n'shey, o'maaa shofo kuuu nii!!!

U will never know peace!

Av a BAD life ass-hole wink
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by justmag(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sex on the first date is like preparing for exam. How many topics can you cover before exam day, have you covered enough to say you are ready?? Same applies to sex on the first day. Do you know or are attracted to him or her well enough to say "yeap! Let's have sex!!"... undecided

Damn, i am smart. grin
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by kalufelix(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keep em coming guys n girls...
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Troll

What's funny?

angry angry angry
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iyalasisi:
before I Leave I ll dash u some things...

Trailer lomaaa pieces Body eh

O'maaa yaa werey Last nii

Aja lo'maa Jee oku ehh

Ooni rii Alanu laye tii owa yii

ISIS maa behead eh sigbo

Oonii riwayo fee debii pe o'ma bimo!

Ofo nii oomi efo n'shey, o'maaa shofo kuuu nii!!!

U will never know peace!

Av a BAD life ass-hole wink

Hahaha i thought you don't run and can't be intimidated Why you dey leave na grin
Oloriibu olobo fife bi konga abule. You think i'm like all those mumu woman wrappers that will withstand any level of insults just to have a taste of your rotten pusssy? Count me out biatch. grin i will pay you in your coin you daughter of jezebel. I can see its getting dark hence you need to quit NL and prepare for tonites hustle. Make sure you hustle hard tonight oo. You can try to fück like 6 short time dicks and one day break so you can have something to feed your miserable family with grin Omo ofo abii pabee. Olorikori olobo gbigbe

You will continue to pursue it but never meet it

It shall never be well with you and fellow tramps

Na omo lanke go break your spine

May you die of sperm constipation

May your life be the most miserable in your generation

Ikuu gbonaa loma kuu

Iwor omo oshi ajimarori omo adanu yi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public / South African Lady Dancing Naked For Nigerian Men Renews Xenophobia [video] / The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.