Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? (7943 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Date Right!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by starlingbawa(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Seeing the way some peeps, think, act, write and disrespect others here on NL, you seriously begin to ponder on what they spent 4 years in institutions of higher learning doing...

Despicable is the word!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
starlingbawa:
Seeing the way some peeps, think, act, write and disrespect others here on NL, you seriously begin to ponder on what they spent 4 years in institutions of higher learning doing...

Despicable is the word!!!!

Smoke some weed bro undecided this is not a moral lesson class

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by starlingbawa(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

Smoke some weed bro undecided this is not a moral lesson class

You would have noticed that I don't make derogatory remarks or throw tantrums at people unlike you.

I'm civil and I ve got no reasons to insult people I DON'T know and that includes you.

Look, I don't know you and I don't want to. I can't judge you. it's okay for you to address people the way you choose to, afterall it's still a free world!

Well, thanks but no thanks I don't do weed.

Have fun!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
starlingbawa:

You would have noticed that I don't make derogatory remarks or throw tantrums at people unlike you.

I'm civil and I ve got no reasons to insult people I DON'T know and that includes you.

Look, I don't know you and I don't want to. I can't judge you. it's okay for you to address people the way you choose to, afterall it's still a free world!

Well, thanks but no thanks I don't do weed.

Have fun!!!

Peace
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Adufetohposh:
angry angry angry
fine girl.cheesy
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
fine girl.cheesy

You're breaking the player rule undecided
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

You're breaking the player rule undecided
lolss,forgive me....
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lolss,forgive me....

Can you see how these NL biitches abused me on your thread all becos i said the truth? If you can understand yoruba, you will see the abuses
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote
author=searching4lovee post=33074571]

Can you see how these NL biitches abused me on your thread all becos i
said the truth? If you can understand yoruba, you will see the
abuses[/quote]sorry bro,i understnd yoruba well.
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Teespice(f): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
oho

person wey dey yab Naija women sabi send pm.

chai.
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by abdulkayus(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

Can you see how these NL biitches abused me on your thread all becos i said the truth? If you can understand yoruba, you will see the abuses

Guy, do u know u are fool of the highest order
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
abdulkayus:

Guy, do u know u are fool of the highest order

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by ta4ba3(m): 1:29am On Apr 25, 2015
kevinberry:

Seriously am tired of their bad behaviour

Before they will come over,they will tell you that you will be the one to pay their

Transport fare
Take them to an eatery
Credit their phone
Even suscribtion

And yet they will be afraid to be tag a slut

You are already a thief and a golddigger

Bunch of hypocrite...

U dint mention
Land use charge
Lawma
Nepa
Suya
Shawarma
Hair
Pedicure
Dstv
These bitches are full of bills but they ain't worth it
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2015
Teespice:
oho

person wey dey yab Naija women sabi send pm.

chai.

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Teespice(f): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

maybe you are the one who is mad

butting into conversations even when you were not quoted.
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Teespice:

maybe you are the one who is mad

butting into conversations even when you were not quoted.

Let me warn u angry stay of my lane before i take you to the cleaners. I am not a woman wrapper oo.
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Teespice(f): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

Let me warn u angry stay of my lane before i take you to the cleaners. I am not a woman wrapper oo.

I should be the one dishing that warning to you mister.

don't butt into conversations where your name isn't called.

you want to take me to the cleaners. I laugh in Greek. is it not the usual tirades you are known for.

ogbeni, swerve abeg. I no get time for trolls.
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 25, 2015
Teespice:

I should be the one dishing that warning to you mister.

don't butt into conversations where your name isn't called.

you want to take me to the cleaners. I laugh in Greek. is it not the usual tirades you are known for.

ogbeni, swerve abeg. I no get time for trolls.

Who were you refering to when you said person wey dey yarb woman dey send PM Once again be warned. Its too early for this. Jeki ori e pe undecided
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Teespice(f): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

Who were you refering to when you said person wey dey yarb woman dey send PM Once again be warned. Its too early for this. Jeki ori e pe undecided

like I said,

don't butt into conversations where you were not quoted or your handle mentioned.

o di ka otu nut apugo n'isi gi n'ututu a.

if you like quote me with all your insults I am done talking to you. a warning is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Teespice:

like I said,

don't butt into conversations where you were not quoted or your handle mentioned.

o di ka otu nut apugo n'isi gi n'ututu a.

if you like quote me with all your insults I am done talking to you. a warning is enough for the wise.

Omo lasan lasan ni wor kini buruku yi. Ajimarori owu bantu.
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by obontami: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? by forandy(m): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Merlissa:
Be it one year, five years etc

S*x on the first date is a #NO-NO

forget dat tin! angry 

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer / Romance Section Offtopic Thread / Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.