Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (56829 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Oluwaplumpie(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
JigsawKillah:
That's enough reason to call it off?
Smh
Poor men and their mentality
someone who can afford a 250k bag is a poor man with a poor mentality? Ure the problem with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by xp17(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.
the guy might be a broke ass as you claim, but calling him immature , that i strongly disagreed on. the guy, in his statement, he was looking for a relationship and not just sexual gratification from a random lady. BTW, what makes you think that getting a lady laid has made you a hero or a super-man? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by olayinkaj2(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Some ladies sha.even if the guy took her to a very expensive boutique she should have taken what she can afford herself. I do not think she wants to marry, maybe she wants to keep scamming guys here and there, very soon now she will be going around for deliverance looking for husband but she is deliberately pushing them aside and last minute when the pressure is now much, she will then settle down with any man, atlest man na man even dwaf or kukute. Oloju kokuro omo.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Well she practically spent the money he wakes up early and close late so easily. Its a reflection imagine I working so hard and a girl spends that on a bag. But then again girls spend on The weirdest purchase, oh well na their business. I am lookiing for increase in salary not sure I can afford to blow 250k on a babe thats not even my wife.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by DaBullIT(m): 12:22am On Apr 25, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.

God made the head , put the brain inside it , and said use this for thinking

Mature people don't think with their dicks

as if 10 grams of coc and 100 bottles of Origin will later result
to 250k worth of pleasure

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by chigoizie7(m): 1:09am On Apr 25, 2015
dre11:

According to the twitter user who shared the true story, a man takes a new girlfriend out shopping for the first time to a highbrow store and she takes a bag worth N250k which he paid for. But then he gets mad and dumps her. His reasoning - 'a woman should not buy what she can't afford herself on another person's tab'. But then why take her to an expensive store and why didn't he react when she picked the 250k bag?......

Some guys sha

Check his friends tweets here and see what really transpired....

That's maturity.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by waleski(m): 1:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Retardeeh people saying the guy is poor, op said he works in an o&g firm, 250k isn't a problem, the babe may think she has seen Maga with one time 250k bag but in long run she lost, she failed a test as simple as that,since she is also employed why didn't she get d bag from her own bar. U think one oil and gas dude wen looking for a spouse won't open eye well so he will marry onigbese that has debt that as soon as they are married will transfer liability to his head grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by zheroes(m): 6:01am On Apr 25, 2015
correct guy !!!! he simply wanted to pass a message, its not about the money, but you aren't a wife material, you will wreck my generation.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by alterswerve(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Qmab:
hmmmm, i fweel your twademark mennn!

Vhenks wo-mehnn
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Teespice(f): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2015
nobeku:
The Gold Digger in question na de biggest mumu for dis scenario..Let's see how far she can go with de bag..De guy should go and thank God he didn't end up matrimonially with de chicken head..But Jeez,many women can hungry sha..see mediocrity at its peek..99% of such women are BLOCKHEADS..dis scientific fact has NEVER been disproven..who be de man wey wan end up wit a blockhead of a wife so dat his kids will have blockhead genes?Naaaaa....

did you pull this ridiculous 99% stat from your ass?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Islie: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2015
squarelead:
Space booked

And you did waste it just like that angry angry
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2015
You are such an ìdiot.
You are the worst guy I have dated.
Oloun maje! grin
naijaboiy:

Who is this dolt?

Are you trying to show how jobless you are or how deeply stùpid you are from birth? undecided

Get a real life and stop trolling aimlessly.

Big fool! undecided
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by naijaboiy: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2015
mariieolae:
You are such an ìdiot.
You are the worst guy I have dated.
Oloun maje! grin
ishilove
Farano
Obinoscopy
Lalalasticlala
Rocktation.

This jobless fool is at it again.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by swimcash(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2015
jhidey08:
Bros, u call sum1 who paid 250k for a bag and gave a gal a red card a broke ass? U must b using ur legs to think, it's not 2,500naira oo, 250,000. How much u get for bank??
hshahaha, so 4 ur mind 250k na big money? bros ur ignorance dey amazin
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by tmanuelle(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Ivanspring:
Why did he take her there in the first place? For window shopping?

Go back and read, the young man is rich, he can afford it...after all he paid for it. But as a matter of principle, he doesn't expect her to pick such an expensive item on someone else' tab...its an opportunistic behaviour.

What happens to her first picking much cheaper item(s) and allow the guy raise the stakes by himself if he feels like? ...something like "C'mon bae, that's way too cheap; why don't you go for this 250k Gucci, I think its lovely."

Now let me help you, the young man is not searching for a girlfriend, he is looking for a wife material, which by implication must be virtuous, responsible and moderate in all things. Its only an opportunist that will behave in that manner.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Catalyst4real: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[Eroti¢] My Step mum Seduced me into sleeping with her.http://catalyst4real.com/my-step-mum-seduced-me-to-sleeping-with-her/
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2015
tmanuelle:

Go back and read, the young man is rich, he can afford it...after all he paid for it. But as a matter of principle, he doesn't expect her to pick such an expensive item on someone else' tab...its an opportunistic behaviour.

What happens to her first picking much cheaper item(s) and allow the guy raise the stakes by himself if he feels like? ...something like "C'mon bae, that's way too cheap; why don't you go for this 250k Gucci, I think its lovely."

Now let me help you, the young man is not searching for a girlfriend, he is looking for a wife material, which by implication must be virtuous, responsible and moderate in all things. Its only an opportunist that will behave in that manner.

So you want her to pretend then when you marry show her true self. She was just being her real self if he had spoken up they would have had a deeper understanding of themselves this i think is real life, real time situations where people get to know themselves he does not want her type so its still all good next time she will pick bag of #2500 so she will show humility. grin grin
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
swimcash:
hshahaha, so 4 ur mind 250k na big money? bros ur ignorance dey amazin
k

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' / Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.