Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (56790 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by tolustx(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
D babe don offend him b4 so he just wan show am wetin she go miss after dem scatter. Simple. Genius!!!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by nekaa(f): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
I agree
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by SAMBARRY: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
What a win win situation. Both of them have both gotten what they deserve. Lobatan wink
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by clara472: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2015
ok
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ignis: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Funny. ..
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by emjoe1: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2015
k
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Dude watches way too much Geordie shore on mtv undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Sijo01(f): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2015
That 250k go buy one plot of land for my community o.

Fear women

3 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Ayietim(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2015
Enjoy and appreciate the gift of life, for without it, there will be no ambition, there will be no ME and there will be no YOU.

http://ayietim.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Vivalavida99(f): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2015
I'm a lady and love nice things, but this very particular lady is greedy and senseless. She is a disgrace to the womanhood.

9 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Skoopy(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
What did the fuccktard expect her to pick?

Stupidd dude angry

Gala maybe grin

3 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ribbit: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.
so you do something for a girl cos of pussy?

You are the immature one here nigga.

Now wonder women think Sex is some kind of favor

15 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Ekugbeh(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Buh diz baes r heartless o
na only she wak come

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by stonemind(f): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Me think the lady is a runsgal
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by hotgunz(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Time wasted my time ni
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by yungcyrus(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2015
rattlesnake:
Ode......she did not commit any offence.....every girl get level too....
250k for hand bag na levels?? ..na wa O....fake peeps on nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
ribbit:
so you do something for a girl cos of pussy?

You are the immature one here nigga.

Now wonder women thinks Sex is some kind of favor
read my post again n undastand wat i wrote
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by sammieguze(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
Broke ass?

250,000 on bag when u re just a girlfriend?

Bro.... Money ain't growing on no fucking trees.

One date=250,000.....first time for which am sure she is probably shy.

2nd date=maybe 500,000

chairman.... Even if u do blood money sef..... Haba.

When we talk abt wife material, we are talkin abt home managers not spendthrifts.

Meanwhile, am sure he go Bleep her well bfr sending her away.

250,000 is what somepeople need to start a biz

She shld enjoy her 250,000 bag while it lasts

sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.

11 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by stonemind(f): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:

Lolss you wana forrk your 250k out of her huhhh You no be good person

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
I would have done exactly the same since it's a test to see how a potential wife can help manage the family's finance

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
LadyX:
I think the man wanted to test her. For those saying he's broke you could be wrong. It's written that he works in oil and gas. Besides he paid for the bag.

He just wanted to see the kind of wife he was going to marry.

who told u that all oil n gas workers are rich?!
people's mentality sha

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by dyabman(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
It was just a test on her future with the guy and she failed .. Can't be a good mother indeed.

Ole Ole' Obun !!

5 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by smokeyupu(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2015
JigsawKillah:
That's enough reason to call it off?
Smh
Poor men and their mentality
But check it out, the girl is astronomically greedy. First date and you carry 250k bag. Can her father buy that for her? Let's be reasonable sometimes. Do you have a 250k bag?

8 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2015
JigsawKillah:
That's enough reason to call it off?
Smh
Poor men and their mentality
u're calling someone who paid 250k for one bag a poor man? U're d d real poor guy here, as in ur reasoning is very poor.

11 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ribbit: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
read my post again n undastand wat i wrote
what you said is immature pile of crap! The Sex is like your revenge mission.. Which changes nothing cos both of you still enjoyed it. And you still lose your 250k

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by vislabraye(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
This has got nothing to do with being broke.

A wise lady will not pick a bag of that price even if it's a high brow boutique. I'm pretty sure there are other items there that she could have bought even though they'll be more expensive compared to normal boutique prices. But less than 250k.

Some ladies nor sharp sha. Even if you have high taste can't you pretend for once?

See the way she just let a "Ready made" husband go. cheesy

Good luck next time you hear? grin

And if you check, last week she was praying to God for a husband. God gave her one and she treated him like a mugu

4 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:

When you grow up, you'll realize that sleeping with someone you don't love belittles you and bruises your dignity

11 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Women have high test for every thing, I will NEVER make a friend with such a spendthrift lady. And if I make any mistake of marrying such a wicked woman. I will send her home asap.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Gegz(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
IMHO, I probably feel d guy would av appreciated if she had carried a whole lot of items worth 250k rather than just a bag. Buh all dsame sha, if u can't afford an expensive bag then why carry her to an expensive boutique?

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Sijo01:
That 250k go buy one plot of land for my community o.

Fear women

abeg where your community dey?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by newfound2012: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2015
Abeg make una no kill me with laufta, 250k bag is on the high side anywhere in this world and on a first date, dupe is certainly a "dópèmù"
Now who be the looser

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Vhalentyne(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2015
I think the 250K isn't the ish but buying just a bag for that amount is!

I hope that bag finds her another better man.
#UnwiseGirl.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.