Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (56833 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Islie: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
mira4u:
The guy was hasty in his decision. The lady in question might have been carried away by the beauty of the bag, hence, decided to go for it since she thinks the dude can afford it, and not necessarily because of greed. He should have discussed it with her later and watch her actions thereafter, before concluding if she was greedy or not.

That decision was hasty mehn!!!

That's a better way..... Its the reaction you watch and not just the instant action

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by miketayo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.

kill urself
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by flipflop(f): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
What is wron with buying it on her tab?
it's wasteful, and it will depreciate over time. My opinion

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by omonnakoda: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
flipflop:
it's wasteful, and it will depreciate over time. My opinion
Doesn't that depend on her status ,income etc What sort of bag do you expect the likes of Madonna, or Beyone to buy? That same argument applies to designer stuff in general but as long as it is her money no problem. Some people are rich grin and in fact strive to be rich so they can have luxuries. Though if I was going to spend that kind of money personally, it won't be in Nigeria in 2015

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by julybaba(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

you are the ones that need to be sensible when taking women on dates!

my advice- don't.

If you want to know how good a woman is with money, check her lifestyle!
Which lifestyle? SMH. On a normal day, the lady in question couldn't afford, that kind of bag, and you're talking about lifestyle. Lifestyle of foolishness or what?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by freecocoa(f): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Seriously though, how do you take someone shopping without letting them know your budget and end up calling them a golddigger for taking something they like? It just doesn't make sense.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Meelaw(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.
Guys like u,make ladies believe they r offering something when they offer sex,when did sex worth 250K
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Terenceike(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
I think the guy made a huge mistake, he didn't pass the message properly. He should have told her there and then that he won't spend 250k (which is almost or a large proportion of his monthly salary) on just handbag
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Owliver:
Some people's comments here make me wana go sick. Tufia* But I love the guy, he did perfectly well and I hope the 250k bag is going make her a classy chick. Iranu. Where is lala247 come and see our home base girl on display.

Hey , whats up
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Owliver(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lala247:

Hey , whats up
I dey kampe. Hope work dey go well? I just say mai hail you oh.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Owliver:
I dey kampe. Hope work dey go well? I just say mai hail you oh.

Just finish self
My hand b like brick layer own .. I tire men cry
Dont get d topic .. Wts it about
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Owliver(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Seriously though, how do you take someone shopping without letting them know your budget and end up calling them a golddigger for taking something they like? It just doesn't make sense.
my dear the relationship matters. If a wife or a fiancee does this its allowed but not a girl who you hardly know. Says a lot about her, she's an opportunist. And I'd do exactly what the man did.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
freecocoa:

Naija guy for you oh lol
They complain about every thing

Now he was probably forming he got plenty money .. So mayb the chic thought like its nothing he can afford it .
Normally guys dont put budget if they are taking a lady shopping sha.. The lady too should now know when its getting too much .

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Owliver(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lala247:

Just finish self
My hand b like brick layer own .. I tire men cry
Dont get d topic .. Wts it about
ehya sorry about that madam. Meanwhile, abeg read am for page 0 oh iz complicated. I no fit explain the matter. If you support the girl then lipsrsealed
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Frankdamaxx(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
250k bags.. And even millions.

Now I can understand why ladies always reserve space for their hand bags. Even when people are standing.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Owliver:
ehya sorry about that madam. Meanwhile, abeg read am for page 0 oh iz complicated. I no fit explain the matter. If you support the girl then lipsrsealed

Lol ok let me read it well .. C my haters as them they look me kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by chronique(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin
omonnakoda:
You mean those girls that cook with karosin and say things like "janglova"?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
You are a fool.
I regret ever dating you.
naijaboiy:
This has got nothing to do with being broke.

A wise lady will not pick a bag of that price even if it's a high brow boutique. I'm pretty sure there are other items there that she could have bought even though they'll be more expensive compared to normal boutique prices. But less than 250k.

Some ladies nor sharp sha. Even if you have high taste can't you pretend for once?

See the way she just let a "Ready made" husband go. cheesy

Good luck next time you hear? grin
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Owliver(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Marieolea:
You are a fool.
Oooh myy gawd... You had to do this here? undecided
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ojsenior: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Blackbeauty:
The girl deserved it all the way..even if the guy was a millionaire..abeg we shud learn to act smartly..Can d dupe buy the bag for herself?even while I was stil a student,I didn't magarize any man that way..I had a similar encounter..it was before my last birthday.An associate in my office normally drops me off at my junction.however,he wanted to get chocolates for his kids from tivo stores in warri..and in d process,asked me to pick whatever I wanted for my upcoming birthday!Na there some girls for take dance shoki go outside go buy d biggest size of ghana must go bag to carry d their loot..I walked round..I hv toiletries,don't really fancy sugary foods anymore..we walked to the clothes department..I saw a papaya black dress I liked.I checked d price tag..18000 naira!!! For a dress I can get for 8k from d best boutique in town?I told him I liked d dress but its overpriced..that thrs no need wasting the money getting it here..we left tivo without me even picking biro!fast forward to d next day,he told my principal at d firm that if he were stil single he wud av married me..that I shocked him to his bone marrow by what I did..on my birthday,he gave me 25k in a sealed envelop! Moral of the story:as a lady try to be considerate and sensible!I wasn't trying to impress him cos he wasn't a toaster,yet I didn't drain him cos he wanted to be nice..the dupe was just very greedy!and I totally get d guy dumping her..cos if he had told her there to drop d bag being that it was too expensive,it wud be kinda embarassing to her..I respect how he handled it..d babe messed up big time!its even common sense not to pick a very expensive item on a shopping date..except the 250k bag was d cheapest item in d boutique,which I really doubt!
May God bless your generattion. Imagine given DUPE a credit card to out take out for shopping, i can bet my life she will max it. If am rich, and have enough money, i will try to avoid long-throat , not because i don't have the money, but greediness is worst than any sin

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by pomsky: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
dre11:
More tweets

[size=13pt]......she's greedy and not wife material. He acted as i would. I congratulate him for saving himself from future headache! Dats the definition of a financial b-i-t-c-h. Silly gold digger[/size]!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ijustdey: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Marieolea:
You are a fool.

why clone the real moniker
why and why
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by naijaboiy: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Marieolea:
You are a fool.
Who is this dolt?

Are you trying to show how jobless you are or how deeply stùpid you are from birth? undecided

Get a real life and stop trolling aimlessly.

Big fool! undecided
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cooleasy:

How I wish I can help at this time. People like you should not be allowed to waste away. From what I found out behind the scene, your story is genuine. No single lie. Hoping that you find the help you need soon. God bless you.
thank you sir
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by chibwike(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Marieolea:
You are a fool.
Lmao..Lwkm....nairaland ohhh..
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Vikky014(f): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
This has got nothing to do with being broke.

A wise lady will not pick a bag of that price even if it's a high brow boutique. I'm pretty sure there are other items there that she could have bought even though they'll be more expensive compared to normal boutique prices. But less than 250k.

Some ladies nor sharp sha. Even if you have high taste can't you pretend for once?

See the way she just let a "Ready made" husband go. cheesy

Good luck next time you hear? grin
WORD!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by anwo247: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
The girl wasn't looking for a husband. If she was, that was an opportunity to get one. You can walk round Shoprite an hour and not pick anything. Nothing more sexy than that.

She lacked home training
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by REMMEI(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Blackbeauty:
The girl deserved it all the way..even if the guy was a millionaire..abeg we shud learn to act smartly..Can d dupe buy the bag for herself?even while I was stil a student,I didn't magarize any man that way..I had a similar encounter..it was before my last birthday.An associate in my office normally drops me off at my junction.however,he wanted to get chocolates for his kids from tivo stores in warri..and in d process,asked me to pick whatever I wanted for my upcoming birthday!Na there some girls for take dance shoki go outside go buy d biggest size of ghana must go bag to carry d their loot..I walked round..I hv toiletries,don't really fancy sugary foods anymore..we walked to the clothes department..I saw a papaya black dress I liked.I checked d price tag..18000 naira!!! For a dress I can get for 8k from d best boutique in town?I told him I liked d dress but its overpriced..that thrs no need wasting the money getting it here..we left tivo without me even picking biro!fast forward to d next day,he told my principal at d firm that if he were stil single he wud av married me..that I shocked him to his bone marrow by what I did..on my birthday,he gave me 25k in a sealed envelop! Moral of the story:as a lady try to be considerate and sensible!I wasn't trying to impress him cos he wasn't a toaster,yet I didn't drain him cos he wanted to be nice..the dupe was just very greedy!and I totally get d guy dumping her..cos if he had told her there to drop d bag being that it was too expensive,it wud be kinda embarassing to her..I respect how he handled it..d babe messed up big time!its even common sense not to pick a very expensive item on a shopping date..except the 250k bag was d cheapest item in d boutique,which I really doubt!

I come back to quote you cos you deserve a milli like..
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
The girl didn't like him...

And she saw a chance to 'maga' him... and she took the chance smiley

The mumu angrily calls off a relationship which didnt even exist in the first place.... She happily goes home with her 'plunder' without even begging for forgiveness, or even pretending to be sorry smiley

Perhaps, she is actually reading this thread with her friends, laughing themselves to stupor, mimicking his post-shopping tantrums, and congratulating herself for squeezing such a relatively expensive item from an 'overgrown baby mumu' grin

i beg to differ with ur line of reasoning.

250k might appear so much to someone that cant generate 10k while to someone that generates millions, that amount might just be equivalent to 10k so they are both not operating on the same financial frequency.

The guy in question had a good intention towards the girl/tout but he became so ashamed of himself when he found out that he was just mingling with a common tout so he had to let go.

A man that spends 250k on a lady and ask her to f-ck-off at the spot goes to show that the guy seeks for a lady that is priceless unfortunately the lady in question has a price tag and dude gat no time for hungry scavengers on wigs and high heels roaming around searching for their meal ticket. Only touts sees everything from maga perspective
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nnemuka(f): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by badesco(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
The guy in question must be scorn bag
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
See me see trouble

You took her to a high boutique to shop but you failed to tell her how much you were willing to spend on her undecided yet the idio.t had the audacity to play the victim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.