Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal (21290 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by MizMyColi(f): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
A mother of one of the abducted girls, Mariam Abubakar, stated that Vice Principal Yerima Banjiri had told the school girls that any one of them who failed to sleep in the school the night of the abduction would be expelled as a student of Government Girls Secondary School Chibok.

According to her, “A week before their abductions, Malam Yerima threatened the students not to leave for their various homes. He said that whoever went home should forget she was ever a student at the school. He told the girls that none of them should go home, that they must sleep in the school. However, none of the teachers’ daughters or even the daughters of the management staff was among those kidnapped. Only the children of we poor people were asked to sleep in the school. The [teachers and administrators] had kept their children in safer places before Boko Haram arrived.”

The distraught mother accused the vice president and possibly other staff of conniving with Boko Haram. “Our concern is that since the day of [the girls’] abduction, we have never set our eyes on Malam Yerima. He is on run,” Ms Abubakar said.

Oya Blame GEJ for this intentional act of conspiracy

I was going to point this out too.
I have always maintained that there is more to this story.

Let's put the comments above on blast.
This is just an ephemeral pointer to the fact that Chibok is a scam! Which was probably why GEJ didn't act swiftly....because he knew their game. His eternal mistake was allowing their vile vituperation, emotional blackmail and worth nots continue, he underrated their desperation!

The HELL that man saw in office must have made Satan envious!

Can't you see he looks fresher these daysgringrin

Isn't this a glaring political conspiracy which the APC might be involved in? Albeit clandestinely?
Who stood to gain?
Who stood to lose out?

And to think a former friend who doubles as an APC apologist told me he blocked me on whatsapp because I stated a dissenting view while having a friendly chat with him, ... that the chibok girls abduction is politically motivated and that in reality, no girl is missing....

Smdh.

Say it again

APC!!!!!
CHANGE!!!!!
cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by DickDastardly(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
We will soon be told how much they received for featuring in this epic fiction. Useless parents angry

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by DickDastardly(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

This is just an ephemeral pointer to the fact that Chibok is a scam! Which was probably why GEJ didn't act swiftly....because he knew their game. His eternal mistake was allowing their vile vituperation, emotional blackmail and worth nots continue, he underrated their desperation!

Isn't this a glaring political conspiracy which the APC might be involved in? Albeit clandestinely?
Who stood to gain?
Who stood to lose out?

And to think a former friend who doubles as an APC apologist told me he blocked me on whatsapp because I stated a dissenting view while having a friendly chat with him, ... that the chibok girls abduction is politically motivated and in reality, no girl is missing....

Smdh.

Say it again

APC!!!!!
CHANGE!!!!!
cheesy

Asari Dokubo has been vindicated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by molas02: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=Temmmmy post=33054461]
http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/24/chibok-parents-abducted-schoolgirls-parents-accuse-vice-principal[/quote
Any sahara or sararareport i dt lik it....thay can lie
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Realist2: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Exactly. Now that their aim has been achieved the truth will surface. God will certainly punish all the people behind this Chibok scam and those behind the Boko Haram menace.

TRUTH has a natural way of unveiling itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by CyerSeries: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Who stood to gain?
Who stood to lose out?

And to think a former friend who doubles as an APC apologist told me he blocked me on whatsapp because I stated a dissenting view while having a friendly chat with him, ... that the chibok girls abduction is politically motivated and that in reality, no girl is missing....

Smdh.

Say it again

APC!!!!!
CHANGE!!!!!
cheesy

ride on my sister..breeze is blowing and fowl nyash is gradually opening.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Moheat(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Who stood to gain?
Who stood to lose out?

Smdh.

Say it again

APC!!!!!
CHANGE!!!!!
cheesy

My sister yours is a small case compare to what I saw when I pointed it out that the Chibok Story was a scam. My childhood friend insulted hell out of me on facebook and made series of derogatory comments about me. I know those behind it will be exposed soon!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Caliph69: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Have noticed that recently too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by brownlord: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Smdh.

Say it again

APC!!!!!
CHANGE!!!!!
cheesy

WTF?
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by hush15: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

As usual, the TANoids above me ignored this part. In fact they probably ignored THE WHOLE ARTICLE. They just saw the title and started freaking out.

When I say TANoids are slowly going dyslexic due to the GEJ loss, you people understand abi?

and you, APCocks think the parents shouldn't have mentioned this earlier. why are they withholding such information concerning their kids.

keep blaming Jonathan like Jonathan doesn't have other pressing issues or gives a hoot bout all your rantings and grunting. Nigerians have done their worse. it hasn't changed anything and your incoming government can't even promise the same.

shior

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by ExInferis(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
macpetrus:
Hahahaha... Let wait and see how the story Unfold itself!!!... One thing that I knw is that the Truth must Come Out...

Conspiracy or Not!!!

This your generic post has not added any value to the topic beyond increasing number of pages.
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by stronger: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
hush15:

and you, APCocks think the parents shouldn't have mentioned this earlier. why are they withholding such information concerning their kids.

keep blaming Jonathan like Jonathan doesn't have other pressing issues or gives a hoot bout all your rantings and grunting. Nigerians have done their worse. it hasn't changed anything and your incoming government can't even promise the same.

shior

(1) The only pressing issues Jonathan has now is packing out of Aso rock to his village OTUOKE

(2) You are right. He doesn't give a hoot. That's why we kicked him out! cool He also doesn't give a hoot about you and your rants. Cry from now till tomorrow, GMB is your next president. Even if you kill yourself, he is still your president.

Live with it ehn. Right, run along now and go play with your dolls.
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by MizMyColi(f): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
brownlord:

WTF?

Fact Bro.
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by brownlord: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

As usual, the TANoids above me ignored this part. In fact they probably ignored THE WHOLE ARTICLE. They just saw the title and started freaking out.

When I say TANoids are slowly going dyslexic due to the GEJ loss, you people understand abi?

Stup1d boy, I don't believe a Nigeria mother will be quiet for 24 hours if any of her child had gone missing nor will they decide to stay back in Chibok for a day if their children are missing

1 month after the supposed abduction, the nation including the CSO dint know the number of girls missing, it kept jumping from 200 to 217 to 270 to 230 and the reason giving was that the parents of the missing girls did not come to report on time and as such the school did not know how many of her students were abducted and are missing. Do you really believe those trash?

You also believe 270 girls can be writing physics anywhere in Borno State? as in Physics of all subject, i bet my life you can't find that figure in lagos even if you combine 5 schools

And lastly, of all the escaped girls, none of them ever found their way into the hands of security men, all located their house from sambisa forest without running into security men.

Put your brain to work son

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Ohibenemma(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wonders in Africa!

Northerners sha!

Many things we'll never understand!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by brownlord: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

(1) The only pressing issues Jonathan has now is packing out of Aso rock to his village OTUOKE

(2) You are right. He doesn't give a hoot. That's why we kicked him out! cool He also doesn't give a hoot about you and your rants. Cry from now till tomorrow, GMB is your next president. Even if you kill yourself, he is still your president.

But the Jetli Buhari who ended WW2 and promised to bring back the missing girls no longer know their whereabout

Something missing?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by hush15: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

mumu, we waiting to see what your government will do different except corruption redefined.

a more stealthy way of looting national treasure..

rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Tripleclick(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
*after looking @ the thread* *walks straight and give mum a hug* and *whisper* ''thanks for ur motherly love, thanks for making sure am safe''

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by chronique(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
These parents give credence to the popular belief being held by most Nigerians(which is rather unfortunate),that a large percentage of northerners are dumb. How can a child you gave birth to be missing and you have someone you suspect to be a culprit in the whole saga,but you refused to talk until after one year,just because you were warned not to say that? Isn't this just plain stupidity? Now that you have sacrificed your kids on the altar of politics,I hope it makes you all feel good. Lest I forget,the 1 million naira the Borno state govt gave each of you,is a kind of "payment" for the good job you guys have done for him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by denedene(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
did they just realise this? undecided I still believe oga shetimma knows something as well. shey he promised them security?

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by nortcentrallord(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
honestly I didn't mean to laff, but are these girls or women? We're talking over 240 girls and the pics aren't up to 40. Can we c the passport photographs for enrollment in their school files? I learned they sat for WAEC, can WAEC body match the photographs with the the bones online? C I don't believe this story. Is too fabulous to believe.

Very true question that has been begging for answers for so long. I don't beleive this chibok thing. Even if it is true, I don't think the girls are up to 10 even. Haba mana!

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by stronger: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
brownlord:

Stup1d boy, I don't believe a Nigeria mother will be quiet for 24 hours if any of her child had gone missing nor will they decide to stay back in Chibok for a day if their children are missing

1 month after the supposed abduction, the nation including the CSO dint know the number of girls missing, it kept jumping from 200 to 217 to 270 to 230 and the reason giving was that the parents of the missing girls did not come to report on time and as such the school did not know how many of her students were abducted and are missing. Do you really believe those trash?

You also believe 270 girls can be writing physics anywhere in Borno State? as in Physics of all subject, i bet my life you can't find that figure in lagos even if you combine 5 schools

And lastly, of all the escaped girls, none of them ever found their way into the hands of security men, all located their house from sambisa forest without running into security men.

Put your brain to work son

Okay, I will put my brain to work. Sadly I can't advise the same for you because you do NOT have a brain. This is an advantage because it means you will survive a zombie apocalypse.

run along now and go play with your dolls okay. Next time when adults are talking, kids like you should stay away! cool cool cool
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by DWJOBScom(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
i said it!!!!!!!!!

gradually the truth is coming out and we will know the truth - the freed girls are in the US and they will speak from there
a doctor friend of my interviewed one of them while doing her medicals and the girl said the abdutions is not what we think it is that the truth will still be told
it will shock us

3 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by brownlord: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

Okay, I will put my brain to work. Sadly I can't advise the same for you because you do NOT have a brain. This is an advantage because it means you will survive a zombie apocalypse.

run along now and go play with your dolls okay. Next time when adults are talking, kids like you should stay away! cool cool cool

The old saying Keeping your mouth shut and letting folks think you are a fool is better than opening it and confirming the fact.

Smh for your fooolishness

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by negroG(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Noting lik chibok girl trash
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by brownlord: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
chronique:
[s]These parents give credence to the popular belief being held by most Nigerians(which is rather unfortunate),that a large percentage of northerners are dumb. How can a child you gave birth to be missing and you have someone you suspect to be a culprit in the whole saga,but you refused to talk until after one year,just because you were warned not to say that? Isn't this just plain stupidity? Now that you have sacrificed your kids on the altar of politics,I hope it makes you all feel good. Lest I forget,the 1 million naira the Borno state govt gave each of you,is a kind of "payment" for the good job you guys have done for him.[/s]

No girl is missing.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by cocokiller1(f): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
1M go soon finish
truth don dy come out small small
mayb wen dem spend d remaining 50k d whole truth go come out
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Btoyob(m): 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
So it is now they realise whom to be blame after all this while . Dia rissss god o o o
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by emmykk(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

Yup Patience is right. Her husband's INCOMPETENCE and CLUELESSNESS conspired against him!
boko haram kills always,those girls should be classified as dead,are theybetter the other innocent and military been killed by boko haram.

Pres.Jonathan is nolonger president,let GMB bring back the girls.
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by M4gunners: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chibok girls is a scam for sure. Now election is over, they have started telling us hw it happened. Who is to be blame. One day nigerians will remember GEJ and how the Chibok girls saga was used only to remove him from Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by openmine(m): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
The blame game is now being shifted from the stable (government) of President Goodluck Jonathan to the main culprits after the deed is done.

Gov. Shettima knows more than we can ever imagine.

Patience Jonathan may be right in suspecting conspiracy against her husband.
ABSOLUTELY...and dey had 2 speak out after d defeat of GEJ....
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by dougivilla(m): 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
naija2dabone:
First a governor ignore the security conerns expressed by WAEC and insist that the children MUST sit for the exam.

Then a principal absconded from the school with her daughters

After that a vice principal ordered that no child must leave the school. That all the children MUST sleep in the school that fateful night

Then a group called BBOG with 'pre registered' bank account, excos, branded tshirts, and even with a sound track on channels tv emerged.

Then the 'founder' got rewarded with an appointment for..........................

This is getting more interesting. Pull a chair, interesting times are ahead
Chibok is a scam!!! How can peoples Children be missing for this long, everyone else is agitating, demonstrating, going to court, granting both international and local print, audio and visual media interviews and even commenting on the anonymous social media platforms but the parents?

I hope that I will someday meet someone that knows someone, ............................ that knows someone that is directly affected.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault / Dasuki Keeps Mute Over Alleged Felony Plot / What Obasanjo, Buhari Should Do – Bode George Reacts To Ex-president’s Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.