Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal (21331 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by petermichaels(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2015
Na now dia morning reach. Hmmn! 4a.m i guess
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2015
the more i read stories like this the more i get angry with GEJ.the truth is he was not really in charge.how can a president allow this can of charade happen under him.from inception any descerning mind knows that the stories don't add up.
Now my point is this ,what is the work of DSS?Even the army and the police all have intelligence units.what stopped them from rounding up all the teachers and administrators from the school,match them to Abuja,put them in seprate cells,apply all known forms of interogation,play them against one another etc,with that the truth would have been out long ago.
its like Patience even have more sense for it was her that invited the VP,teachers and the parents of the school and at the end it was only the VP that came that made her utter the now infamous phrase..na only you waka come.
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by SHAAWA: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Is it a boarding or day school? if it is boarding school d accusation may be dead on arrival. If na day school na im be the koko.
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by openmine(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
xpertise:
Truly, GEJ is blessed. Sadly people, the chibok nansense is d least thing on his mind...Rest on bros J n let d dead bury their asses.

*Liking ur fresher look dis dayz grin
u r absolutely rite...d bro J is now looking younger..and fresher...Naija problem plenty and d citizens aren't helping matters....
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by IAmTobore(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Well, that's how it goes. When the whole kidnapp happened, why did you focus all the blames on Jonathan as if he was the school's watch guard? You are blaming the federal government for handling the issue with levity, but you refuse to release vital informations that would help you get your daughters back. All you did was march to "eagle square" everyday to protest. Oh I forgot you protested because you want your brother (Buhari) in power, and you succeeded. Now that you protested rather than giving security agents the information, have you got daughters back? Now between YOU and JONATHAN, who is clueless?
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by IAmTobore(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
chronique:
These parents give credence to the popular belief being held by most Nigerians(which is rather unfortunate),that a large percentage of northerners are dumb. How can a child you gave birth to be missing and you have someone you suspect to be a culprit in the whole saga,but you refused to talk until after one year,just because you were warned not to say that? Isn't this just plain stupidity? Now that you have sacrificed your kids on the altar of politics,I hope it makes you all feel good. Lest I forget,the 1 million naira the Borno state govt gave each of you,is a kind of "payment" for the good job you guys have done for him.
You are right bro. They are so damn dumb!
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
bionixs:
the nigerians are allergic to truth because of politics of hate,religion and tribalism. Read through all my posts on chibok girls,i had always said that the governor and few others are not meant to be roaming about freely whereas Gej in faraway abuja takes the blame if we really want to get this girls back. I think they are now done with hates and politics their big brothers have been using it to play,they now want to have thier children back
Gbam!
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by 49cents(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

I was going to point this out too.
I have always maintained that there is more to this story.

Let's put the comments above on blast.
This is just an ephemeral pointer to the fact that Chibok is a scam! Which was probably why GEJ didn't act swiftly....because he knew their game. His eternal mistake was allowing their vile vituperation, emotional blackmail and worth nots continue, he underrated their desperation!

The HELL that man saw in office must have made Satan envious!

Can't you see he looks fresher these daysgringrin

Isn't this a glaring political conspiracy which the APC might be involved in? Albeit clandestinely?
Who stood to gain?
Who stood to lose out?

And to think a former friend who doubles as an APC apologist told me he blocked me on whatsapp because I stated a dissenting view while having a friendly chat with him, ... that the chibok girls abduction is politically motivated and that in reality, no girl is missing....

Smdh.

Say it again

APC!!!!!
CHANGE!!!!!
cheesy

you have spoken well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics / FG To Demarcate Cattle Routes Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.