Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal (21291 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by loomer: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Make una no worry, apc don win una pikin go come out soon
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by millionaireman: 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
The blame game is now being shifted from the stable (government) of President Goodluck Jonathan to the main culprits after the deed is done.

Gov. Shettima knows more than we can ever imagine.

Patience Jonathan may be right in suspecting conspiracy against her husband.

After the unbelievable kidnap, Patience JONATHAN found no more words other than: There is God ooooo!!

Some people, including the opposition, who wanted power from her husband by any means taunted her and made a fun fair with her cry: There is God oooo.

Some even said she and her husband were very irresponsible to having been in Aso Rock while the kidnappers succeded.

Before long, the politics of 2015 presidential election and Chibok kidnap shall come to light.

But we plead with them to pls free the girls - election time is over, pls, pls.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by millionaireman: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Election is over. Election is over. Election is over.
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
The blame game is now being shifted from the stable (government) of President Goodluck Jonathan to the main culprits after the deed is done.

Ummm...shouldn't we still be falsely accusing Buhari as Boko Haram sponsor? I don't like this new line of excuse.
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 25, 2015
stronger:

As usual, the TANoids above me ignored this part. In fact they probably ignored THE WHOLE ARTICLE. They just saw the title and started freaking out.

When I say TANoids are slowly going dyslexic due to the GEJ loss, you people understand abi?
And you APCheats don't have any iota of sense to transliterate a write up without calling to blame GEJ...
Let me help your sense of this CHANGE, by a
further illustration base on what the OP posted..... There shouldn't be any more accusation on the incumbent president! As your miracle worker had sometimes promised us that he bring down BH....as well as returning the chiboks that he took just to campaign with...against GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 25, 2015
stronger:

Yup Patience is right. Her husband's INCOMPETENCE and CLUELESSNESS conspired against him!
Think before you talk, your words should carry substance.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 25, 2015
I don't think I need anybody to tell me that Jonathan was frustrated out of power, not by APC, but by BUHARI and his loyalists. As regards this chibok abductioin, where GEJ got it very wrong was that he was slow to response and doubted the authenticity of the story and to me, honestly, that particular abduction of those teenage girls was a direct TERRORIST attack on CHRISTAINS...these r my few points:

1) The daughters of the principal and her vice who were to take thesame exams with their colleagues were never in their dorm the night bokoharam struck.

2) There was security concern raised by WAEC officials over the conduct of exams in the school as they felt that the school was vulnerable to attacks from the islamist group. The governor was intimated, the minister for education even wrote him, but he never did anyrthing about it, he rather claimed that he was incapable of doing anything in his state as his state was and is still under 'state of emergency', that the armed forces were in control and therefore they should be the ones to respond. But, funny enough, this same Governor never informed or relate the message sent to him to the army in his state.

3) A few number of the girls abducted gained freedom from their captors claiming that they escaped, but this is very doubtful and unreal to me. I believe those girls were allowed to go by their captors as they are muslims, their target was christains ( remember bokoharam released a video of the girls reciting that bloody book called 'Quaran', saaying they were new converts of islam)

4) Buhari, at the time, never did anything or made any body language, as a reaction to that incidence, even though it sparked international condemnation. I remeber there was a call by Gowon, on past miltary presidents, to meet with GEJ and probably profer tangible solution to the lingering act of terrorism the country was facing. All of them met, with the exception of BUHARI. Buhari never honoured that invitation.

I believe with the exit of GEJ from office, more truth will be revealed and by then, it will be very easy to distinguish the wolves from the sheep.

5 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by hansad: 1:09am On Apr 25, 2015
stronger:

(1) The only pressing issues Jonathan has now is packing out of Aso rock to his village OTUOKE

(2) You are right. He doesn't give a hoot. That's why we kicked him out! cool He also doesn't give a hoot about you and your rants. Cry from now till tomorrow, GMB is your next president. Even if you kill yourself, he is still your president.

Live with it ehn. Right, run along now and go play with your dolls.

Make too much mouth. If you no take care, that your president can only use money from cocoa and groundnut pyramids to service you until he gets frustrated and bows out.

Use BH violence and kidnap to win election. Abi, others no sabi how to do violence?

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 25, 2015
The problem I have with this issue is that the truth is still not be told, especially as it comes from Sahara Reporters.I still smell sentiments
people that should be suspected are;
State Governor
Local Government Chairman
and Principal not vice principal
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by ATMC(f): 3:03am On Apr 25, 2015
Imanuelle:
From Jonathan to principal?

The same prisba wey only him follow come?

Hmmmmm!

They should better continue their frequent parade to Eagle's Square oh.

It smells like fish, looks like fish, tastes like fish, moves like fish, nwanne, what is it?
let's just say it is fishy.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by karkel(m): 3:05am On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Exactly. Now that their aim has been achieved the truth will surface. God will certainly punish all the people behind this Chibok scam and those behind the Boko Haram menace.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by ugoezeik(m): 3:05am On Apr 25, 2015
malam yerima ke. no wonderful he say for senate house say any gal pikin wey don reach 9yrs don mature for marriage. dis man need to send to quantenemorbay
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by ugoezeik(m): 3:10am On Apr 25, 2015
killjoy:
are we still talking about diz missing galz?? nawa o. I thought they hv been found and returned to their parents so long ago. $##kidding

Bt if d parents knew d principal Abi vice was culpable and kept silent, den dat parent shud be accused of aiding and abetting...

y give such a sensitive information like after over 375 fucling days now I am suspecting the parents.

no no I'm not... u knw wot? d sliced bread I bought 30minutes ago is beckoning. I hv to make tea and hv dinner.

woteva happens in chibok stays in chibok
nd who released u frm quarantine center eggshell
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by ugoezeik(m): 3:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Imanuelle:

Hmmmmm!

It smells like fish, looks like fish, tastes like fish, moves like fish, nwanne, what is it?
finished
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Orunto: 3:37am On Apr 25, 2015
This VP MUST NOT ESCAPE ARREST AND PUNISHMENT(life imprisonment) to teach future animals like him.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by bionixs: 3:39am On Apr 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

the nigerians are allergic to truth because of politics of hate,religion and tribalism. Read through all my posts on chibok girls,i had always said that the governor and few others are not meant to be roaming about freely whereas Gej in faraway abuja takes the blame if we really want to get this girls back. I think they are now done with hates and politics their big brothers have been using it to play,they now want to have thier children back

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by ideology(m): 3:53am On Apr 25, 2015
Chibok girls kidnap was staged to sabotage GEJ administration, that has been my position from day 1.

#Shikina

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by ibietela2(m): 4:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Imanuelle:

Hmmmmm!

Fish undecided
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by appini: 5:24am On Apr 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Just few months from now... Their eyes will be open.
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by appini: 5:37am On Apr 25, 2015
naija2dabone:
First a governor ignore the security conerns expressed by WAEC and insist that the children MUST sit for the exam.

Then a principal absconded from the school with her daughters

After that a vice principal ordered that no child must leave the school. That all the children MUST sleep in the school that fateful night

Then a group called BBOG with 'pre registered' bank account, excos, branded tshirts, and even with a sound track on channels tv emerged.

Then the 'founder' got rewarded with an appointment for..........................

This is getting more interesting. Pull a chair, interesting times are ahead

If that woman no take time she go enter prison for this Mata

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by arigold1304(m): 5:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Everything is GEJ.....the killings fulani cattle rearer did in all parts of the country is GEJ........Even the say" I will make this Government Ungovernable for you".....is GEJ that said it......pls is chibok a core fulani town ,fulani village?....we fit probe SAI BABA,,, if You put am BuHARI NA U SABI. .How will you kidnap our children and give us money even asked us to keep quiet. Now the money has finished. We go talk ooooooooooo mumulish set of tribe
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Tayomi37(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2015
@ Ernieman. Thank u so much for that comment . I av z this @ the very begining of this incident that it is a conspiracy of the highest order. I blamed GEJ for not doing the needfull by arresting as many people as possible from the state governor, principal, gateman, teachers & many that are connected to the matter. Just wait & see how truths are unfolded.
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by elder116: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2015
Temmmmy:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/24/chibok-parents-abducted-schoolgirls-parents-accuse-vice-principal
I remember now that this is how the word 'there is God oo ' came about.
when mama pee was trying her best you were dancing to the tone of nothern elders but i believe now things are becoming more clear to you.
they said you should not talk about what the teachers did, even when you have chance to speak up you kept quiet.
I pray our girls returns safely.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by stronger: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2015
foxxynik:

And you APCheats don't have any iota of sense to transliterate a write up without calling to blame GEJ...
Let me help your sense of this CHANGE, by a
further illustration base on what the OP posted..... There shouldn't be any more accusation on the incumbent president! As your miracle worker had sometimes promised us that he bring down BH....as well as returning the chiboks that he took just to campaign with...against GEJ!

It's not my fault that your delusions have driven you to this height of lunacy is it? No more accusations on the INCUMBENT? The INCUMBENT who is still responsible for the security of lives and property of every Nigerian?

My "miracle worker" kidnapped the "chiboks" and your clueless god (GEJ) did what? Nothing?

Was your brain surgically removed or was it a sordid metaphysical process?

Run along now. You have toilets to clean. Don't you want to eat tomorrow?
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by stronger: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2015
emmykk:
boko haram kills always,those girls should be classified as dead,are theybetter the other innocent and military been killed by boko haram.

Pres.Jonathan is nolonger president,let GMB bring back the girls.

President Jonathan is no longer President. Okay? Please loan me your time machine.

What circus group do you belong to? CLOWN! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by carryus(m): 8:38am On Apr 25, 2015
No comment for now.
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by babestella: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2015
we are watching.
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2015
stronger:

It's not my fault that your delusions have driven you to this height of lunacy is it? No more accusations on the INCUMBENT? The INCUMBENT who is still responsible for the security of lives and property of every Nigerian?

My "miracle worker" kidnapped the "chiboks" and your clueless god (GEJ) did what? Nothing?

Was your brain surgically removed or was it a sordid metaphysical process?

Run along now. You have toilets to clean. Don't you want to eat tomorrow?
What do you know?... This very 2015 election have single-handedly brought imbeciles like you into political discourse!
You must be so dumb and backwardly stup!d to say that GEJ did nothing! Didn't he try to settle with the BH? Wasn't Armesty suggested? www.nairaland.com/1255554/armnesty-boko-haram-gives-fg

Your old-fashioned general.....kidnapped the chiboks and make GEJ's administration a difficult one! Condemning his administration on his pattern of handling the insecurity process on this country!
And it's nobody's fault that ur stup!dity has driven you to become this deprived.... Deprived of knowledge to reason like an average Nigerian!
Son, when u get a brain, we'll have a cool chat! For now! You're a Bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2015
I wanted to highlight that portion of this piece that read; they are seriously warned not to indict any body, not even the vice principle, staff and other administrators whom they so suspected.

And this is where the word CONSPIRACY appeared so glaring.
I have always believe that Boko Haram is a northern machinery set to recover power and they never hide their stance even before and after Jonathan won the election in 2011.

I however stil blame Jonathan, he is indeed clueless. How could he have stoop this low for the north and they make caricature of his person and his office.

If I were in Jonathan's shoe, honestly the north rather dug their own grave than ploting my down fall. Yes. Cause I will kill both the living and non living things in that region. Genocide would be an understatement cause desperate people deserve desperate measure. Even the so called Shettima would be caught up in the crossfire. But they are singing ALHAWW W W W KUBA chorus today cause Jonathan is indeed clueless.

Lest I forgot, the parents of those alledged missing girls should forever remain silient since they were unable to talk before. Even though am begining to understand that those who hired their girls for this job never told them their children will stay this long.

ONE NIGERIA MY ASS!
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by xpertise: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2015
Truly, GEJ is blessed. Sadly people, the chibok nansense is d least thing on his mind...Rest on bros J n let d dead bury their asses.

*Liking ur fresher look dis dayz grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by emmykk(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2015
stronger:

President Jonathan is no longer President. Okay? Please loan me your time machine.

What circus group do you belong to? CLOWN! grin grin grin grin grin
yes is no longer.president. GMB should bring the girls
Re: Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal by Lilimax(f): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2015
brownlord:

No girl is missing.
The whole thing is more like a scam embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Obasanjo, Buhari Should Do – Bode George Reacts To Ex-president’s Claims / How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.