Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (50991 Views)

Echocho Behind ‘faceless’ Kogi State PDP Concerned Group—credible Members Allian / 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
who is a bigot and an ethnic champion btw an izon that support a corrupt ijaw president,and a yoruba that support a honest hausa president.

Honest Hausa leader

1)If you're honest, you won't allow people to steal their States resources just to actualize your personal ambition...

2)If you're sincere, you won't renege on your promises once elected even before swearing in...

3)If you're honest, you won't denigrate others in your pursuit of power...

4)See who's an ethnic bigot below; tongue

Between 1983 and 1985, Peter Onu of Nigeria was Acting Secretary-General of the OAU.At the 1985 Summit in Addis Ababa, statesmen like Julius Nyerere, President of
Tanzania, lobbied for his election as substantive Secretary-General. However, there was a major stumbling block to Peter Onu’s candidature: his Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, was campaigning against him.
In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from
Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/jonathan-superior-presidential-material-buhari/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2015
driand:
grin calling on your co saddist, or should I say e-war lords grin

He called and all answered him...Call let's see who answers you tongue
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
That is why we have to continuously be on their neck and ensure that they don't perpetrate their impunitive acts without strong opposition and criticism.

Be sure, I am ready for this 2000% tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2015
PassingShot:

Pots calling kettles black.

I dey laaaaafffuuuu oooooo.
grin grin grin

No seriously, imagine how hard you have been trying to distort glaring evidence and facts about your masters...I pity you bro...sorry...And when it seems not working out for you; you chose to attack Op's person as consolation to your burden and bleeding ego grin grin sorry bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2015
If I give you e-slap eh? angry

driand:
grin calling on your co saddist, or should I say e-war lords grin
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Jesusloveyou: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2015
PassingShot:

I read and re-read the OP and I still didn't see any of them apart from Silva with anything related to corruption.

Except you're saying they are guilty by association which appears to be the thought line of the OP.
don't mind d op,he is tryin to say that bayelsa don't have credible pple,because silva is a saint where alams and gej there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by ifyan(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Chai ! Bois are not smiling.

APC be ready oh! Let the game begins.

You know......
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
ifyan:

Chai ! Bois are not smiling.
APC be ready oh! Let the game begins.
You know......

grin grin grin grin
Believe me, to be in opposition is far easier than wearing the crown...A leader spends time unending thinking and seeking out solutions ONLY for one rat to come out bisect, tear to shreds and throw his policies of several sleepless nights into the dustbin tongue

Dey go hear am mehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Jesusloveyou: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Honest Hausa leader

1)If you're honest, you won't allow people to steal their States resources just to actualize your personal ambition...

2)If you're sincere, you won't renege on your promises once elected even before swearing in...

Between 1983 and 1985, Peter Onu of Nigeria was Acting Secretary-General of the OAU.At the 1985 Summit in Addis Ababa, statesmen like Julius Nyerere, President of
Tanzania, lobbied for his election as substantive Secretary-General. However, there was a major stumbling block to Peter Onu’s candidature: his Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, was campaigning against him.
In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from
Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/jonathan-superior-presidential-material-buhari/
ur 1-3 does not make sense, 4-d same buhari back a christian that refuse to attend opec meeting on christmas day,d same buhari approve adesina for AFDB,he has be giving more christians chance than he give to muslims,that peter onu maynot be a good guy,or did u think buhari would have approve corrupt personified madueke for opec president?
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ur 1-3 does not make sense, 4-d same buhari back a christian that refuse to attend opec meeting on christmas day,d same buhari approve adesina for AFDB,he has be giving more christians chance than he give to muslims,that peter onu maynot be a good guy,or did u think buhari would have approve corrupt personified madueke for opec president?

Kindly quit my mention if you have nothing constructive to say or state tongue ...I don't beat about the bush

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by driand(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
peppyluv02:
If I give you e-slap eh? angry

u wan die!!!
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Jesusloveyou: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Kindly quit my mention if you have nothing constructive to say or state tongue ...I don't beat about the bush
hehehehe,i am not suppose to reply ur trash,i only ask u who is a bigot and ethnic champion btw barcanista and passingshot,u were saying trash of how buhari did not approve peter onu,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
hehehehe,i am not suppose to reply ur trash,i only ask u who is a bigot and ethnic champion btw barcanista and passingshot,u were saying trash of how buhari did not approve peter onu,

I remember your moniker succinctly... and the advise I gave you on pre-election discuss...kindly apply it...

Maybe a research into their posts and threads will answer your myopic question... good pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by GoodMuyis(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari over the years has promised to appoint credible Nigerians into his cabinet. In fact, he is expected to come on board with fresh ideas and technocrats to help achieve his promises. However, a look at his Presidential Inauguration Committee gives one cause to question whether some of the members could really effect change that Buhari preaches. They are...

But According to your title these are not Minister Appointed, Only Ceremonial Appointees, So How does that meant a harm to his Carbinet.
To me its just a Call to reward them for being part of the CHANGE after the ceremonial Post, there is no guarantee that they will hold any office after that.

The support GMB gave to Akinwunmi Adesina (Agric Minister) should send signal to your mentality that The President not be the way you Guys think. As for the Peoples General Nigerian need to worry less.

But for you PDPians You gave Nigerians too much worry because of your pessimistic at 1st it is Impossible for GMB to Win at the Poll, Now you guys still believe your wrong idea that GMB will fail (as most of you expect).

Better be Optimistic #JustDoItCHANGE
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by thaoriginator: 12:41am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
Should I have said "one chance"?

Cc Mogidi Temitemi1 Tomakint Truckpusher Peppyluv02 Biafranqueen Whynotthetruth

bunch of cry baby a'ss losers.. Go and die!
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by unclejb2(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2015
MyMouth:

Or really? Pls can u educate me more? Because he never showed these traits when he was head of state and had absolute power.
His AIT saga is enough education. Every good leader tolerates criticisms. And if they feel otherwise should seek redress in court. Buhari has just proven that he is not a good leader
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by unclejb2(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Honest Hausa leader

Buhari is a mistakeand Nigerians will soon realize it.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by lekandauda1234: 7:07am On May 06, 2015
taharqa:

Just keep your mouth SHUT and quit spunrning this 'once the head is good' nonsense that you clowns have all of a sudden remembered now.

GEJ has personally Never been accused of been directly corrupt or link to a direct corruption case, whether as a Dep Gov, Gov, Vice President and President. In spite of the outrageous propaganda against his person and Govt by APC and others who opposed his administration including some spies in his own Govt, no one has directly linked him to a corruption case. What you guys have always said us that people around him were corrupt and that he sometimes appointed corrupt people into his Govt. This is exactly what Buhari has just started doing with his very 1st appointments. And you say people should not ask questions.

Make una wait. This one na small tin sef. We would observe the same rules that you guys wrote during GEJ admin. And we intend to leave no doubt in your minds that we too can play the game, in fact Extremely well
Not at all. I will agree that Gej has been lucky that he has not beenaccussed directly buti can assume his being luckly due to his being shielded by the rot of pdp. Now to the head issue , i want to let u know that if in an organisation the CEO gets to work at six am in the morning do you know that the staffs too will fall in line and never come late. The buck falls at GEJ stable. Can i ask u who is the person being accussed of corruption in Gejs cabinet nd who lost the election

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others / Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.