Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (50953 Views)

Echocho Behind ‘faceless’ Kogi State PDP Concerned Group—credible Members Allian / 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by nduchucks: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
He should start from scratch by appointing "credible" Nigerians. Or do you want new wine in old bottle?

After Buhari assumes the office of the President, I'd be glad to entertain your concerns. For now, I'm sorry you people are yearning dust.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by MizMyColi(f): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
undecided
eph12:

What's my business with barcanista? We are talking about what we should expect from our government in the next 4 years and you are saying barcanista. Stop making him so important and face topic.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Try harder bro. Una go defend tire!

Who is defending who and what is there to be defended?

All I've written about him is nothing but the truth. He is actually lucky I didn't get to see this thread early enough, it wouldn't have moved a bit.

A man of no credibility wants to condemn people of lacking it? Common, be real!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
He should start from scratch by appointing "credible" Nigerians. Or do you want new wine in old bottle?

Credible people like you bah?

I dey laaffuu ooooo
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by dayodare49o: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
nduchucks:

I agree with that, but we must stay within reason as we demand accountability.

As long as the endemic corruption within the system is significantly reduced, the stage would be set for real progress and Nigerians will be forever grateful to Buhari.

Having said that, it is dellusional to expect Buhari to completely stamp out corruption in Nigeria. Lets help him put a real dent in this problem. I call on all well meaning Nigerians to offer their full support to the President-elect.
hmm I am really touched. It seems you are a motivational speaker. For this that you have said I will fully support general. I will start by providing guns,basoka, missiles, anticraft for bokoharam.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by jlinkd78(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:
Let me try to write a few lines about barcanista assuming that he gets a political appointment someday.

Barcanista, Member ABC Inauguration Committee

This is a man who can best be described as the worst political prostitute known to man in the history of Nigerian politics. He is known for jumping from one party to another. In a space of two and a half years, he has switched party twice. He was first a member of PDP and he defended the party with all his strength against the progressives of this forum.

When he "saw reasons" to know that the GEJ-led PDP was a total failure and the party was doomed such that Nigeria can only get grounded the way it was being run by PDP, barcanista not only defected to APC, he took PDP to the cleaners exposing a lot of atrocities of the party. Such was his critism of GEJ and his praise singing of APC's candidate that some who were previously considered die hard supporters of PDP equally defected to APC.

However, a drama occurred few weeks to the presidential election that revealed this political prostitute of our time as a man lacking in principle, credibility and integrity. Confirmed reports have it that he sought for "protection" from APC for his efforts, stating that he may have no choice than to quit supporting the party if his request was not met.

After few weeks of APC's failure to meet his demand, to the bewilderment of forum members, this unprincipled man announced his defection back to the party he had destroyed with his ferocious attacks. Expectedly not many were unsurprised by this show of shame and investigations were conducted by concerned members of APC which revealed that he got a promise of a political appointment should PDP win the election.

Few weeks after his defection back to PDP, his political career was dealt a crushing blow when the opposition candidate won the presidential election conducted on March 28, 2015.

As a result, Barcanista vowed privately and openly to criticize and attack every move of the People's General however such move appears. Thus he has since created threads after threads to do as he promised even though the president-elect has not assumed the mantle of leadership.

Going by the foregoing, the man Barcanista is not fit to be considered for any future political appointment be it ceremonial or otherwise.

Yours truly,
PassingShot.
If he is actually such a political prostitute as u paint him, he should v bin thinking of defecting back to APC once GMB won but to still criticize some obnoxious moves of d incoming govt with facts rather makes him a man of integrity. Permit me to state dat d best we all owe ourselves in this forum is to dig out facts and offer pragmatic solutions on issues hoping dat d govt will come across them AND never this cult-like followership of APC or PDP or even tribal sentiments. I stand on d side of any contributor dat toes this path of honour of citizen journalism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by nagoma(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, we shall be watching Buhari very closely. Buhari said ONLY credible people will be part of his government. He MUST keep to it because he won't have a field day if he thinks he can play on our collective intelligence.

Your list is judged from PDP jaundiced point of view and the impeachment of Nyako for a fee is another extreme in GEJ's mega corruption syndicate they call governance.
After six years of super corrupt GEJ government , it cannot be an easy task finding a an unstained man but we trust Buhari will be 1000 times better that the clueless Ebele.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
nduchucks:

Let Baba assume office and see how easy it would be for corruption in Ministries, NNPC, Ports, etc to virtually become history.

So far, they made the world believe that Jonathan was the problem but a buhari is solution personified; he MUST deliver 100%...BTW he should expect as much support as he gave Jonathan (law of nature)...

He must also stop corruption in LGA and states too otherwise he's a failure tongue
BabaOneChance grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by temitemi1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sai baboon!!!
MizMyColi:

Sai Babahh!!!

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by sherrylo: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
9ousky:
I just wonder How some people here on
nairaland think... They wait to see a post
about Buhari will Fail, Buhari will dis and
Buhari will dat and they storm it with
comments just to get at their opposing peeps
on nairaland. The reality Is Buhari has won,
He will spending 4 years and He hasn't even
been sworn in yet, Will u guys continue like
dis in d next 4 years.Even though u didn't
support him but now He won just move and
pray He markes our lives better because dats
d main reason u Ar supporting any party or
candidates. I just don't why so many of u here
are after this man Failure.... Every single day
ur comments, ur posts Ar intended for d man
failure and He hasn't been sworn in... Well for
me oo Even though I didn't vote for him but
now dat He won I pray God makes d
governance easy for him so DAT our lives can
be better and things will be better for us...
Barcanista Try to gain popularity and remain relevant by other means but not by this path u av chosen because u will keep failing... Always remember that ordinary Buhari PA does not know of ur existence not to talk of Buhari himself. I av said it before people should start ignoring ur posts and stop commenting on it den u will know u Ar of no importance just like ur posts

Barcanista is a big clown!!
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by nduchucks: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
dayodare49o:
hmm I am really touched. It seems you are a motivational speaker. For this that you have said I will fully support general. I will start by providing guns,basoka, missiles, anticraft for bokoharam.

e mi ko sure boya ode iddo ni bobo dayo yi o. cheesy
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by usbcable(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
inauguration committee is not same as cabinet.

OP chill till after May 29. Fine the inauguration committee members are not clean in your estimates but wait for Buhari to chooee his cabinet before all this write ups.

At least you acting like opposition which is quite good but try not to turn it into an obsession. which is like what it is turning into

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by sherrylo: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
MyMouth:

When did u lost confidence in him? Before u were settled by the PDP or after you were settled? Yeye protection seeker!
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
jlinkd78:
If he is actually such a political prostitute as u paint him, he should v bin thinking of defecting back to APC once GMB won but to still criticize some obnoxious moves of d incoming govt with facts rather makes him a man of integrity. Permit me to state dat d best we all owe ourselves in this forum is to dig out facts and offer pragmatic solutions on issues hoping dat d govt will come across them AND never this cult-like followership of APC or PDP or even tribal sentiments. I stand on d side of any contributor dat toes this path of honour of citizen journalism.

Guy, I only take serious people serious.
If he gets an offer tomorrow, he will defect to APC. So, don't see him differently.

On analysing issues, I am all for it but not analyzing persons who have only been appointed as inauguration committee.

Besides, of all the trash he wrote, only Silva has a taint of corruption which has not even be proven or gotten convicted for. So what da fvck!
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
usbcable:
inauguration committee is not same as cabinet.

OP chill till after May 29. Fine the inauguration committee members are not clean in your estimates but wait for Buhari to chooee his cabinet before all this write ups.

At least you acting like opposition which is quite good but try not to turn it into an obsession. which is like what it is turning into

Perhaps you don't know the OP. There is no person as controversial as him on this forum.

Read this please:
Let me try to write a few lines about barcanista assuming that he gets a political appointment someday.

This is a man who can best be described as the worst political prostitute known to man in the history of Nigerian politics. He is known for jumping from one party to another. In a space of two and a half years, he has switched party twice. He was first a member of PDP and he defended the party with all his strength against the progressives of this forum.

When he "saw reasons" to know that the GEJ-led PDP was a total failure and the party was doomed such that Nigeria can only get grounded the way it was being run by PDP, barcanista not only defected to APC, he took PDP to the cleaners exposing a lot of atrocities of the party. Such was his critism of GEJ and his praise singing of APC's candidate that some who were previously considered die hard supporters of PDP equally defected to APC.

However, a drama occurred few weeks to the presidential election that revealed this political prostitute of our time as a man lacking in principle, credibility and integrity. Confirmed reports have it that he sought for "protection" from APC for his efforts, stating that he may have no choice than to quit supporting the party if his request was not met.

After few weeks of APC's failure to meet his demand, to the bewilderment of forum members, this unprincipled man announced his defection back to the party he had destroyed with his ferocious attacks. Expectedly not many were unsurprised by this show of shame and investigations were conducted by concerned members of APC which revealed that he got a promise of a political appointment should PDP win the election.

Few weeks after his defection back to PDP, his political career was dealt a crushing blow when the opposition candidate won the presidential election conducted on March 28, 2015.

As a result, Barcanista vowed privately and openly to criticize and attack every move of the People's General however such move appears. Thus he has since created threads after threads to do as he promised even though the president-elect has not assumed the mantle of leadership.

Going by the foregoing, the man Barcanista is not fit to be considered for any future political appointment be it ceremonial or otherwise.

Yours truly,
PassingShot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by realest247(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
nduchucks:

The sad truth is that Nigerian leaders with the exception of a handful, are nothing but thieves and looters. The exception to these gang of thieves and looters include President Buhari and a hew others.

The good news is that we have a honourable man at the helms of power who will apply significant brake to the thieving activities of the said leaders. Having said that, let us use their skills and expertise as needed until..........
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by eph12(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided
Wetin?
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

All I've written about him is nothing but the truth. He is actually lucky I didn't get to see this thread early enough, it wouldn't have moved a bit.

His threads keep moving; many people still see his point of view on a lot of issues.

Anyone can defect or shift grounds at anytime; Change is the only permanent thing in life; get used to it.

Besides, none of us are willing to see GMB fail; this thread was created to ascertain the so-called credibility of the first few folks an incoming President has chosen to work. It's obvious, credibility has a new meaning.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Quit empty boast boy cool
How would you have stopped the thread from moving
As what nah?

I keep wondering how and why dearpreye deems you as sensible and objective among your group of ethnic sheepish followers of APC; who sees nothing wrong in freeing their states from clutches of looters and thieves... but will maintain a blind disposition while getting obsessed with other higher levels of government...

You; Passingshot and your kind have no reason supporting APC outside ETHNICITY...

A barcanista is 1000% better than a passingshot irrespective of how many times a barcanista has to defect...

Constructively criticize the topic if you're objective or unbiased or a patriot or not a bigot and hypocritic cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

If he gets an offer tomorrow, he will defect to APC. So, don't see him differently.

On analysing issues, I am all for it but not analyzing persons who have only been appointed as inauguration committee.

Besides, of all the trash he wrote, only Silva has a taint of corruption which has not even be proven or gotten convicted for. So what da fvck!

When it comes to saint Sylva, he only has taints of corruption and hasn't been proven in a case of law. ..are you serious?

The many GEJ cabinet ministers that the broom wavers condemn as corrupt and jail-worthy, how many of them have their corruption cases proven in a court of law?

Do you know how may GEJ cabinet ministers have been emotionally sentenced to prison by you and your folks? Equity. Fairness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

When it comes to saint Sylva, he only has taints of corruption and hasn't been proven in a case of law. ..are you serious?

The many GEJ cabinet ministers that the broom wavers condemn as corrupt and jail-worthy, how many of them have their corruption cases proven in a court of law?

Do you know how may GEJ cabinet ministers have been emotionally sentenced to prison by you and your folks? Equity. Fairness.

All those cases point to the fact that GEJ is unimaginably grossly incompetent. QED.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Perhaps you don't know the OP. There is no person as controversial as him on this forum.

Read this please:

Yours truly,
PassingShot.

Someone who defects always is far better than a ethnic champion and bigot...A hypocrite like you is an assets to NOBODY...Not even APC can make use of local expired e-warrior like you...Quit chest beating and ranting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

All those cases point to the fact that GEJ is unimaginably grossly incompetent. QED.

That's not actually the topic here bro.

It's the duty of the EFCC and other relevant agencies to fight corruption!
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by 989900: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kingibe=Traitor!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Unlike dearpreye said, and you are dodging his points...All of them point to the fact that you're unimaginably cum grossly a hypocrite, an ethnic bigot and a biased folk...passingshot the hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Quit empty boast boy cool
How would you have stopped the thread from moving
As what nah?

I keep wondering how and why dearpreye deems you as sensible and objective among your group of ethnic sheepish followers of APC; who sees nothing wrong in freeing their states from clutches of looters and thieves... but will maintain a blind disposition while getting obsessed with other higher levels of government...

You; Passingshot and your kind have no reason supporting APC outside ETHNICITY...

A barcanista is 1000% better than a passingshot irrespective of how many times a barcanista has to defect...

Constructively criticize the topic if you're objective or unbiased or a patriot or not a bigot and hypocritic cool

Why do you think I care about your opinion of me? You must be funny really.

You're free to imagine the reasons I support APC or GMB, that's your headache and I givd no damn.

Why won't a "jump about" seeking protection right, left and center be a worthy fellow in the sight of his empty followers as you?

Finally, if you missed my first comment on this thread, here it is:

PassingShot:
Firstly, an inauguration committee is a ceremonial committee which does not have any link or connection with the direction the incoming government is headed.

Secondly, of all the names you analysed here, it is only Timpriye Silva that has a taint of corruption on him which is even possible that it was politically motivated. If not, why has he not been brought to justice since 2012? This is even a bigger indictment on Mr. Dunno Clueless from Otuoke.

The grounds on which you "disqualify" the rest is very subjective and should be dismissed with a wave of hands.

Like I've told you on several occasions, save your energy till GMB starts his work. It is his policy direction and how he manages his team that will tell us how to react.

I kmow that the effect of the poll loss is very annoyingly devastating for you and your co travelers but there is unfortunately nothing we can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by zoomzoom(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
taharqa:

Lolz

Matter don dey change from we would allow 'NO Act of corruption once we take over' to we would 'apply significant brake' to thieving activities in 9ja.

God is watching you people o cheesy

Lolz .APC =Another Promise Changed..
#SAIBABAONECHANCE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Barcanista gets offers because ALL know his worth and value unlike the seemingly stable passingshot who's valued by NONE...not even the people, he's following sheepishly in APC tongue ...Ethnic politics and blackmail helps nobody hence your redundancy in politics cool

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Chirokusko: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jealousy will kill some guys for sure. It's the expertise of the driver that determines how well the vehicle moves, not the other way round. Take it or relocate Benin Republic, Buhari is your President.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Mogidi: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
@PassingShot

Seems you've just realized the business of governance is daunting but please quit attacking barcanista and try debating the issues raised.
Barcanista is not the issue on this thread, you deserve a ban for this obvious attempt at substituting the issue raised with barcanista's character.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Barcanista gets offers because ALL know his worth and value unlike the seemingly stable passingshot who's valued by NONE...not even the people, he's following sheepishly in APC tongue ...Ethnic politics and blackmail helps nobody hence your redundancy in politics cool

Barcanista remains valuable to whatever camp he's in. I even pay more attention to his articles than his person.

He's my brother, and my love and affection for him is deeply rooted beyond NL politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Find out about me first before you spew what you spew and you'd realize that I can make him and you an "offer".

Take it as a worthy assignment boy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student / Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.