Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,451 members, 7,954,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria (5868 Views)

Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. / 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by habeebcole: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Oloshi! stop acting up cos ur state of origin is one of the states I listed.. I know u know what the word "local" implies in this context..... Na here u wan dey form English? Local creature like u
if its not bkos u dont av a brain or maybe u have and its functionin like our phcn does......tell me which state will u get to and not find a local gal.......ur level of reasonin is at negative infinity it needs boosting
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by theenii: 12:06am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
continue deceiving urself

Ogun state girls are hyper-local.... All those sagamu, odeda, ogijo, ijebu, egba etc girls nai u wan talk?

Oyo: very local.... Eruwa, shaki , afijio etc girls nai u wan talk

See, I've lived in all of the states in d south-west...... I'd boldly tell u dis; asyds Lagos, d rest na crap
I can see you are being tribalistic with your list,i still stand by it,there is no way city dwellers can be local,we all know your hairy mgbeke sisters from the east leads when it comes to local girls in the country tongue

2 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2015
habeebcole:

if its not bkos u dont av a brain or maybe u have and its functionin like our phcn does......tell me which state will u get to and not find a local gal.......ur level of reasonin is at negative infinity it needs boosting
ode! Check d topic..... "Highest population"...... It simply means most or all of the states in Naija have a reasonable population of local girls, but the states with the highest are the ones I listed....... #Ofurukpe-nigga lyk u..... Ma wear u slap? undecided
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 25, 2015
theenii:
I can see you are being tribalistic with your list,i still stand by it,there is no way city dwellers can be local,we all know your hairy mgbeke sisters from the east leads when it comes to local girls in the country tongue
city dwellers? Which city, pls? Ijebu-ode or Ilara-mokin or Sagamu or Odeda? Which one? Lwkmdo...... Bunch of dirty creatures
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by habeebcole: 12:14am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
ode! Check d topic..... "Highest population"...... It simply means most or all of the states in Naija have a reasonable population of local girls, but the states with the highest are the ones I listed....... #Ofurukpe-nigga lyk u..... Ma wear u slap? undecided
so tell me aw did u knw.......u guessed about something senseless dah cant add a penny to ur life....aw idiotic of u.....elenu sogini bi aran tin boyun je.......i recently heard dat lives are wasted in hell go grab one...u need a life...aragalatia
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by theenii: 12:17am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
city dwellers? Which city, pls? Ijebu-ode or Ilara-mokin or Sagamu or Odeda? Which one? Lwkmdo...... Bunch of dirty creatures
eyah sorry,this is the romance section,try not to display your tribalistic nature here,btw Aba is the dirtiest town in the country that shows you mgbekes from the east are pigs,just to remind you again Ogun state is the most industrialised state in the country so cry me a river fool!

3 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Utchgirl:

seconded!
Plz Mr Op,include osun state in dt ur list
Depends on part of osun you have being too...the reason be that We have not rural areas in osun state...my local govt alone have more than 30 villages
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 25, 2015
habeebcole:

so tell me aw did u knw.......u guessed about something senseless dah cant add a penny to ur life....aw idiotic of u.....elenu sogini bi aran tin boyun je.......i recently heard dat lives are wasted in hell go grab one...u need a life...aragalatia
aja lasan lasan! I didn't guess.... I've lived in d aforementioned states...... Local thing
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2015
theenii:
eyah sorry,this is the romance section,try not to display your tribalistic nature here,btw Aba is the dirtiest town in the country that shows you mgbekes from the east are pigs,just to remind you again Ogun state is the most industrialised state in the country so cry me a river fool!
most industrialised? Lwkmdo.. With cocoa or what? Smelly creatures...... U don put potty wey u go shit put dis nyt for parlour? grin dirty people grin

Btw, I'm from DELTA STATE...... Garrit? Since u and ur kinsmen don't know d difference between South-South and South-East..... Ode oshi!

3 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by habeebcole: 12:26am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
aja lasan lasan! I didn't guess.... I've lived in d aforementioned states...... Local thing
oh!!!.....so u lived the whole of ur life in a local place
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
Depends on part of osun you have being too...the reason be that We have not rural areas in osun state...my local govt alone have more than 30 villages
Baba, calm down anD accept d fact that Osun state is local
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by theenii: 12:29am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
most industrialised? Lwkmdo.. With cocoa or what? Smelly creatures...... U don put potty wey u go shit put dis nyt for parlour? grin dirty people grin
:oYou don't mean it?is that how you pigs live in the east too bad,it's well,it's the fact Ogun state is most industrialised followed by Lagos,so don't hate on city dwellers cool

3 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 25, 2015
habeebcole:

oh!!!.....so u lived the whole of ur life in a local place
Ode! Ma father was in the military...... Hence, he served in different states.... Same wid some of my siblings....... Garrit? Dirty thing
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 25, 2015
theenii:
:oYou don't mean it?is that how you pigs live in the east too bad,it's well,it's the fact Ogun state is most industrialised followed by Lagos,so don't hate on city dwellers cool
oloshi! U wan me to make a list of the myriads of villages in ogun state without a bank, electricity, pipe-borne water etc? Most industrialized kor, most cocoa-lized ni

Nor be ifami ona take dey fetch water? *covers nose* and
*spits on d state*

#Red-Roofs everywhere

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by theenii: 12:43am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
oloshi! U wan me to make a list of the myriads of villages in ogun state without a bank, electricity, pipe-borne water etc? Most industrialized kor, most cocoa-lized ni

Nor be ifami ona take dey fetch water? *covers nose* and
*spits on d state*

#Red-Roofs everywhere
Hehehe e pain am,i can see you are 1 of the villagers polluting our cities in the west,why don't you go back to your state since you hates the people that much huh,anyway go to the politics or culture section and stop polluting the romance section with your bigotry posts fool.let me remind you again when your forefathers were walking naked and living in huts in villages mine were already living in cities with clothes,we brought civilization to you apes!deal with it fool

3 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by theenii: 12:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Eish!let me unfollow his useless thread,deranged goat!
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 25, 2015
theenii:
Hehehe e pain am,i can see you are 1 of the villagers polluting our cities in the west,why don't you go back to your state since you hates the people that much huh,anyway go to the politics or culture section and stop polluting the romance section with your bigotry posts fool.let me remind you again when your forefathers were walking naked and living in huts in villages mine were already living in cities with clothes,we brought civilization to you apes!deal with it fool
it's obvious u'r still in d neanderthal age.. How many times must I put it to u that ur girls are local, ur states are far from civilized and ur towns are barren....... Cocoa people ........why shud I dwell in ur state, if not for d Nigerian army that posted my p-man to ur state? Btw, I live in Warri, Delta state and none of ur useless states can match Warri alone, let alone the whole of South-South

Now, let's compare

Delta - Ondo (killer)
Akwa-Ibom vs Oyo (Dead)
Cross River vs Ekiti (lwkmdo, we already knw d winner)
Bayelsa vs Osun (u wan die?)
Edo vs Ogun (no match)
Rivers vs Oyo (suicide mission)

Now, run along.... Smelly thing lyk u

3 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 25, 2015
theenii:
Eish!let me unfollow his useless thread,deranged goat!
ur real fada left lap
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by docsholz(m): 1:43am On Apr 25, 2015
NL.....employing the jobless since 2005
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by pressplay55: 3:52am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

Btw, I'm from DELTA STATE...... Garrit? Since u and ur kinsmen don't know d difference between South-South and South-East..... Ode oshi!
guy you made my day.....
See the way i de laff in the middle of the night.....people think say i dey craze.........

2 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by pressplay55: 4:09am On Apr 25, 2015
why are you doing this....
Why do you chose to Disgrace my yoruba friends n
sending them on comment exile
*laf wan kill i swear,,,,
tanx fot the comedy
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Utchgirl(f): 5:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Depends on part of osun you have being too...the reason be that We have not rural areas in osun state...my local govt alone have more than 30 villages[/quote]
plz wht do u mean by ''we have nt rural areas in osun state''
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2015
mirexxx:
op no lie gringrin
undecided undecided
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by coolzeal(m): 6:24am On Apr 25, 2015
I heard rumors, Yoruba women are dirty and lousy. Could this be true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2015
pressplay55:

guy you made my day.....
See the way i de laff in the middle of the night.....people think say i dey craze.........
lol bros.... Those people too dey form wetin dem nor even reach
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 25, 2015
coolzeal:
I heard rumors, Yoruba women are dirty and lousy. Could this be true?
95% of them are
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by cyprianlah(m): 6:31am On Apr 25, 2015
Lwkmgrin

In fela's voice 'wahala u dey find'
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by keko14: 6:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Still on d mater
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by coolzeal(m): 6:36am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
95% of them are
Wow!!!... However, the ones I met in abroad are cool tho.
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 25, 2015
coolzeal:
Wow!!!... However, the ones I met in abroad are cool tho.
Yes, they should be cool...... That attribute depends solely on the environment they find themselves....... The ones in the South-South are cool too.....as we don baff dem up finish, na #GODWIN cheesy

2 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by coolzeal(m): 7:08am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Yes, they should be cool...... That attribute depends solely on the environment they find themselves....... The ones in the South-South are cool too.....as we don baff dem up finish, na #GODWIN cheesy
Those SouthWest settlements or cities You listed above. Are they the top notch?
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2015
coolzeal:
Those SouthWest settlements or cities You listed above. Are they the top notch?
from a south-westerner's perspective, they are......... But from an average traveller's perspective, they are rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Students Posing Unclad In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement!See Photos / Dating A Girl That Stays In Same Compound With U / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.