Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,022 members, 7,956,791 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria (5870 Views)

Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. / 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
I've lived in 15 states, been to 25+ and I've come to this conclusion based on my opinion and observations....

The States with the highest population of local girls....

1. Ekiti
2. Ondo
3. Ogun
4. Kwara
5. Kogi
6. Kebbi
7. Oyo
8. Osun
9. Adamawa
10. Katsina

Bashing is allowed.. Still won't change the fact that most of their girls are local champions

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by jamex93(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
i no dey there o

2 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by falconey(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
cool
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Eyepencil: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
South west taking 4 slots.grin grin

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by tohpahz(f): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Question 1.. who is a local girl
2. Does been a local girl affect the economy
3. Are there stages of locality..
4 .if yes to question 3.. I'd like to know
5. Would u rather be with a local girl that makes u happy or d opposite that doesnt
6. How can one identify a local girl??

Time starts now

4 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by iphanyiuma(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Its in their blood
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by PureWays(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
And what the f*ck is the essence of this topic?

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by sinaj(f): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
lol
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hahahahahaa grin grin grin grin
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lol why ekiti? Dr is one of my nl female frnd dats frm ekiti oo, nd she isn't local abeg...

But osun babes local eh.. Chai...

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Hahahahahaa grin grin grin grin
bae watsup.. Havnt heard frm u all ds while
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by jworos(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
But shey u know say local girl for ur area no go b local girl for my area, n vice versa.
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=ALKARULEZZ post=33077240]I've lived in 15 states, been to 25+ and I've come to this conclusion based on my opinion and observations....

1. Ekiti
2. Ondo
3. Ogun
4. Kwara
5. Kogi
6. Kebbi
7. Oyo
8. Taraba
9. Adamawa
10. Katsina

Bashing is allowed.. Still won't change the fact that most of their girls are local champions[/quote
]

You dey fia?
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Utchgirl(f): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol why ekiti? Dr is one of my nl female frnd dats frm ekiti oo, nd she isn't local abeg...

But osun babes local eh.. Chai...
seconded!
Plz Mr Op,include osun state in dt ur list
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Utchgirl:

seconded!
Plz Mr Op,include osun state in dt ur list
lol I hav ds gift of sayn people"s minds grin.. Whr u frm?
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Utchgirl(f): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I hav ds gift of sayn people"s minds grin.. Whr u frm?
lolzzz
is it necessary?
Btw,10x 4 sayin ma mind
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Utchgirl:

lolzzz
is it necessary?
Btw,10x 4 sayin ma mind
wait, ur shy to say whr ur from abi, and ur yabbn anoda state... No wahala...
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Utchgirl(f): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cutehector:
wait, ur shy to say whr ur from abi, and ur yabbn anoda state... No wahala...
U r funny oooo
Dt i refuse to say my state dosnt mean im shy.
If u r smart, u wuld hv knwn wia im 4rm :p
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by mirexxx(f): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
op no lie gringrin
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Utchgirl:

U r funny oooo
Dt i refuse to say my state dosnt mean im shy.
If u r smart, u wuld hv knwn wia im 4rm :p
urchgirl
Uchechi
Uchenna
Uchechukwu
Uchechinenye
Uchechidinma grin

Wich of dem is ur name

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Utchgirl(f): 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cutehector:
urchgirl
Uchechi
Uchenna
Uchechukwu
Uchechinenye
Uchechidinma grin

Wich of dem is ur name
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Utchgirl(f): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cutehector:
urchgirl
Uchechi
Uchenna
Uchechukwu
Uchechinenye
Uchechidinma grin

Wich of dem is ur name
None of d above
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Utchgirl:

None of d above
so wats d nice name?
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Utchgirl(f): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cutehector:
so wats d nice name?
Im still my humble self .....Utchgirl
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by habeebcole: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
I've lived in 15 states, been to 25+ and I've come to this conclusion based on my opinion and observations....

1. Ekiti
2. Ondo
3. Ogun
4. Kwara
5. Kogi
6. Kebbi
7. Oyo
8. Osun
9. Adamawa
10. Katsina

Bashing is allowed.. Still won't change the fact that most of their girls are local champions
sorry bro u should av just included all the 37 states......local girls are categorised with their locality nt by state$! dopemu

2 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Utchgirl:

Im still my humble self .....Utchgirl
loooool reminds me of a joke.. Ask a lady of her acount details and u'd surely knw her full name grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by theenii: 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op,how come you didn't include your mgbeke states from east?we all know most of your girls are villagers,always trying to feel among.Ogun state has got the highest numbers of higher institution in the country so no way the girls can be local while Oyo is pacesetter state.Anyway,Eboyin,Abia leads states with local girls undecided

5 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Utchgirl(f): 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cutehector:
loooool reminds me of a joke.. Ask a lady of her acount details and u'd surely knw her full name grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
habeebcole:

sorry bro u should av just included all the 37 states......local girls are categorised with their locality nt by state$! dopemu
Oloshi! stop acting up cos ur state of origin is one of the states I listed.. I know u know what the word "local" implies in this context..... Na here u wan dey form English? Local creature like u
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Utchgirl:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
loool.. Anyways,, utchgirl.. Its nice havn a convo wid u.. Cheers
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
theenii:
Op,how come you didn't include your mgbeke states from east?we all know most of your girls are villagers,always trying to feel among.Ogun state has got the highest numbers of higher institution in the country so no way the girls can be local while Oyo is pacesetter state.Anyway,Eboyin,Abia leads states with local girls undecided
continue deceiving urself

Ogun state girls are hyper-local.... All those sagamu, odeda, ogijo, ijebu, egba etc girls nai u wan talk?

Oyo: very local.... Eruwa, shaki , afijio etc girls nai u wan talk

See, I've lived in all of the states in d south-west...... I'd boldly tell u dis; asyds Lagos, d rest na crap

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Posts Sultry Photos With His Girlfriend Wearing Super Eagles Jersey / I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated / Single Motherhood: Share Your Experiences, Challenges And Success Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.