Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,844 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria (5866 Views)

Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. / 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by coolzeal(m): 7:28am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
from a south-westerner's perspective, they are......... But from an average traveller's perspective, they are rubbish
But the TV personas like Omotola, Tiwa Savage, Toolz, Bukky Wright are classy women and they are Yoruba's.
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 25, 2015
coolzeal:
But the Yoruba TV personas like Omotola, Tiwa Savage, Toolz, Bukky Wright are classy women and they are Yoruba's.
they do it for d camera.. Btw, I said 95%...... Dey might be part of d microscopic 5%
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by coolzeal(m): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
they do it for d camera.. Btw, I said 95%...... Dey might be part of d microscopic 5%
For instance, if they are 10 Million Yoruba women in SouthWest, it means you have met over 9 million and they are all sub-standard. Locals vs internationals.
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by zealot4me(f): 7:44am On Apr 25, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 25, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Your list isn't complete without adding Ibadan. Their male and female indigienes na die. Remove Ondo sha...cos we aren't Local. ;DYour list isn't complete without adding Ibadan. Their male and female indigienes na die. Remove Ondo sha...cos we aren't Local.
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2015
coolzeal:
For instance, if they are 10 Million Yoruba women in SouthWest, it means you have met over 9 million and they are all sub-standard. Locals vs internationals.
ogbeni! Ur question don dey too much.. The fact is 95% of the girls I know and have met from the states I listed above are local
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2015
itsphumbieee:
[color=#770077][/color]Your list isn't complete without adding Ibadan. Their male and female indigienes na die. Remove Ondo sha...cos we aren't Local. ;DYour list isn't complete without adding Ibadan. Their male and female indigienes na die. Remove Ondo sha...cos we aren't Local.
I hope u know Oyo houses Ibadan?

Btw, why should Ondo be an exception? I've lived in almost all the towns in Ondo state....even Akure, d capital

All those akungba, owo, okitipupa, ore, irele etc girls? Gosh! Dose girls are irritating abeg
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by coolzeal(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
ogbeni! Ur question don dey too much.. The fact is 95% of the girls I know and have met from the states I listed above are local
Ok.. I am Igbo and I have never been to SouthWest states before, Lagos exclusive. Fundamentally, the few ones I've met are beautiful and classy; Perhaps, you might be telling the truth. Who knows?
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by gracefams: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2015
OP, where did you get your 95% from? Well, South Western girls are far from being local,a region that has the highest numbers of ivy leagues schools, industries, recreation centres, clubs etc so I doubt it, I'm sure you are just being tribal or politics has be clouded your reasoning, oh well, I'm Edo,i live with the Yorubas and I can say the girls are sociable, outgoing and classy, you need to check on Bellanaija weddings blogs and instagram and see fashionable Yoruba chics. anyways I don't like their men though

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2015
gracefams:
OP, where did you get your 95% from? Well, South Western girls are far from being local,a region that has the highest numbers of ivy leagues schools, industries, recreation centres, clubs etc so I doubt it, I'm sure you are just being tribal or politics has be clouded your reasoning, oh well, I'm Edo,i live with the Yorubas and I can say the girls are sociable, outgoing and classy, you need to check on Bellanaija weddings blogs and instagram and see fashionable Yoruba chics. anyways I don't like their men though
na today Ekiti girls dey claim Edo? Yeye dey ooze
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by gracefams: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
na today Ekiti girls dey claim Edo? Yeye dey ooze
Lol,wish I am honestly, I love the Yorubas, they surely knows how to enjoy themselves,mehn, I'm in a Yoruba wedding now, you need to see the venue, decorations and beautiful people everywhere and you are telling me they are local,boy go out more often and don't limit yourself .as far as I know they are the classiest and most sophisticated tribe in 9ja.their parties remains the best cool

2 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2015
gracefams:
Lol,wish I am honestly, I love the Yorubas, they surely knows how to enjoy themselves,mehn, I'm in a Yoruba wedding now, you need to see the venue, decorations and beautiful people everywhere and you are telling me they are local,boy go out more often and don't limit yourself .as far as I know they are the classiest and most sophisticated tribe in 9ja.their parties remains the best cool
pay them visits..... U dis bloody Ekiti girl forming Edo

Dirty thing
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
I've lived in 15 states, been to 25+ and I've come to this conclusion based on my opinion and observations....

The States with the highest population of local girls....

1. Ekiti
2. Ondo
3. Ogun
4. Kwara
5. Kogi
6. Kebbi
7. Oyo
8. Osun
9. Adamawa
10. Katsina

Bashing is allowed.. Still won't change the fact that most of their girls are local champions

grin. Wicked boy.

You go find wetin you dey look for..
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2015
theenii:
Op,how come you didn't include your mgbeke states from east?we all know most of your girls are villagers,always trying to feel among.Ogun state has got the highest numbers of higher institution in the country so no way the girls can be local while Oyo is pacesetter state.Anyway,Eboyin,Abia leads states with local girls undecided

I am sure you cannot spot Abia on map of Nigeria.

Not to say visit it.
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by jydux(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
I've lived in 15 states, been to 25+ and I've come to this conclusion based on my opinion and observations....

The States with the highest population of local girls....

1. Ekiti
2. Ondo
3. Ogun
4. Kwara
5. Kogi
6. Kebbi
7. Oyo
8. Osun
9. Adamawa
10. Katsina

Bashing is allowed.. Still won't change the fact that most of their girls are local champions

The tragedy of this topic is that you simply do not know the meaning of local. Find out the meaning of local.. and you will realise there is no modicum of sense in what you have written.
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2015
How do you define local girl?
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
jydux:

The tragedy of this topic is that you simply do not know the meaning of local. Find out the meaning of local.. and you will realise there is no modicum of sense in what you have written.
yeye dey worry u.... I know u know what "local" implies in dis context... Ode!
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by cooljude(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
OP you dey lucky sey dis stuff dey romance section. If the mod fit move this write up go politics section, you go meet your match for there. I no b tribalist but i love all fine girls irrespective of their tribe.
Re: States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
theenii:
I can see you are being tribalistic with your list,i still stand by it,there is no way city dwellers can be local,we all know your hairy mgbeke sisters from the east leads when it comes to local girls in the country tongue
Before you start insulting innocent people try and know where he is from. Here is his signature the pride of WARRI ||ARSENAL|| ......proudly_
URHOBO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? / How I Became A Lesbian - True Life Story / Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.