Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband (61886 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by icedbreez(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Story for the gods: This woman is a Bayelsan, I am a Bayelsan. She was supposed to represent us in the federal cabinet but she took all her wealth, resources, Political power, oil wells and the rest to her igbo in laws with Bayelsa having absolutely nothing to show that our person is in such juicy position.
The writer of this nonsense article did not talk while they were enjoying her loot. It's now that she is on her way down that you want to come and call her names. Abeg did you return all the monies, jobs, contracts and appointments she gave you people as you re about to turn on her?
Yeye ungrateful people. Why the silence all this past 5 years of plenty?
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by johnjon: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
babestella:
Rubbish post spreading falsehood. That the husband did not interfere in her job and the nonsense reeled out by print and social media does not mean the husband or the in laws don't care about her. You people should stop all these. Let her husband come out and say his wife has been unfaithful to him then we would know it's coming from him and not from some crappy media.

Dog come here..

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by stayblack: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
THE B..TH DON SUCK ENOUGH D..K...NA TODAY UNA KNOW.NA IGBO WOMAN NA THEIR WAY.. grin grin
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by DoroPussy: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aproko is the same thing wit witch craft !
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by NumberOne2(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mark my words "NOTHING will happen to that woman". You should know that the NNPC has a management team. If she goes down, they will all go with her.
Some of those managers were put by our past leaders like OBJ, IBB, ATIKU etc. No one is going to jail without evidence. This is democracy, not the military era.
It will be like FAROUK LAWAN and OTEDOLA bribe issue or like the misterious BOKO HARAM sponsors?
Now regarding her private life, I care less. There are poorer families that have domestic issue in this land.
If a man and his wife quarrel, its no biggy. Even beggars quarrel with their family.

PS: The info souce is questionable.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by PhockPhockMan: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gboliwe:
Some people sha! undecided I just taya!

She has a husband - Wahala

She doesn't have a husband- Wahala

She is Divorced- Wahala

She is separated - Wahala

The husband sets a boundary- Wahala

The husband interferes - Wahala

What exactly do we want for women in spotlight?

Na wa ooo
My brother, I tire o o.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by yemivictor: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
hardywaltz:
Chuku Chuku Wife

GEJ don wack Belle full.

Bloody lie!

It is rumoured that GEJ is father to Diezani's sister's kids.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by swedbase(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Useless yoruba propaganda. Bloody animal
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
sexybaby22:

I bet am hotter than all the women in your family combined. idiota.

With the content of what u spewed from ur buccal cavity in that article n in ur replies that follows confirms that u can't have any atom of beauty in you..........Ur very ugly inside n basically, ur ugly from inside out.

Tufiakwa...

3 Likes

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by adorable29(f): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Darn! Why are you always angry?

Shiit, I go hard in the paint on these sides but mine is always for my personal comic relief cos I have got a weird sense of humour, and roaring at muthaphuckas and leaving them dazed and confused is how I catch my fun.

However, you just get angry like you wanna fight someone from ya computer lol. Better fall back a bit sometimes before you get emotional breakdown over internet clowns. It is not that deep lool..

Emotional? Now that's a laff. Trust me, I really don't give a hoot about any one on here. No one knows me anyway, so what's there to be emotional about? Well, I like to pull one or two erring children's ear every now and then but that doesn't mean am angry....
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by SirShymexx: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
adorable29:

Emotional? Now that's a laff. Trust me, I really don't give a hoot about any one on here. No one knows me anyway, so what's there to be emotional about? Well, you may think I am always angry cos I only or mostly comment when I want to pull one or two erring children's ear ....

Oh, nice to hear that.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Caseless:
as in, the ogogoro-master chop that woman no be small.
If that woman is working under me and she's 'single', trust me to cheat on my wife with Diezani.
But, as heartless as gej is, he did not care about her mirital status and went ahead to 'chrome' that woman to the last layer of her skin.

Were you there when it happened? You speak as though you witnessed every single act.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Caseless: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
joeboy03:

Were you there when it happened? You speak as though you witnessed every single act.
don't doubt my source.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
preciousMI1:

n.a. you flash light give them?

Ask am o
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
sexybaby22:

her husband did not steal when he was in office most likely. but we all know those frog eyes cant turn away from acquiring excessive plesures of life.

How does that make her the bread winner? Is her husband poor? Can he not afford to run his family? This is clearly a speculation at best.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Caseless:
don't doubt my source.

Indeed! Now I understand.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by openmine(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
joeboy03:

most of deir source is based on outright speculation and propaganda...unfortunately most Nigerians hardly ask 4 proof 2 verify d authenticity of any 'story'....any thing goes...
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Teespice:

smh.

from romance to politics

dude get a life abeg.

So you spend more time in romance! Hence the reason I have never seen u on this section. Am I right
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
openmine:

most of deir source is based on outright speculation and propaganda...unfortunately most Nigerians hardly ask 4 proof 2 verify d authenticity of any 'story'....any thing goes...

I wonder how they'd feel if someone accused em wrongly.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Caseless: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
joeboy03:

good!
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by nworanco(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
yemivictor:

Bloody lie!

It is rumoured that GEJ is father to Diezani's sister's kids.

U are a dude, be matured and look for something doing
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by nworanco(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
babestella:
Rubbish post spreading falsehood. That the husband did not interfere in her job and the nonsense reeled out by print and social media does not mean the husband or the in laws don't care about her. You people should stop all these. Let her husband come out and say his wife has been unfaithful to him then we would know it's coming from him and not from some crappy media.

Don't mind that particular tribe who believes that they can win wars through media like the western world.
The yorubas are the ones criticising this woman bcz they seem not benefitted from her tenure.

They refused to discuss about OBJ and his daughter inlaw. The evil OBJ committed during his reign as the president of Nigeria were never discussed by yorubas.

What about the $16billion power sector reform, National identity card scam, Harlibuton/Siemens contract scam, etc

1 Like

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by networkrecharg: 7:49pm On May 06, 2015
they are not yorubas. dey are ogonis.

They said she stole and is stealing their common wealth...

eCollynzo:
I am sure your area is full of Yorubas.
Ask them what she stole and evidence that she stole it.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by 9jatriot(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Season 1
ojesymsym:
A new look at 2015 pre-election activities has shown that Alison-Madueke, the former petroleum minister had a premonition that this day will be come when she will be made to account for the funds stolen under her watch. She is said to have been one of the masterminds of moving the election with her preferred option being that the election was out rightly cancelled or somehow stalled. The results of her efforts however was just a postponement of the election by a further 6 weeks.

Immediately after the election, in a bid to save herself had gone to meet Abdulsalami (https://www.nairaland.com/2236637/dieziani-allison-madueke-visits-abdulsalami-abubakar/5) to help her negotiate a soft landing. With that effort failing, she made a last dish effort at getting the attention of President Buhari when she ran a sprint at the airport for a UK bound aircraft to catch up with PMB after somehow finding a way to seat close to him. With that effort hitting the brick wall, she sought asylum in various countries and was denied by a lot countries prompting her to finally settle in the UK where she was finally arrested. (https://www.nairaland.com/2256277/six-countries-reject-alison-maduekes-asylum/4)

Friday's arrest of Alison-Madueke is the cumulating of the chess game being played by PMB by waving a nest around corrupt individuals using all resources at his disposal including the help of other countries. This is however a far cry from the attempted crate extradition of another corrupt individual (https://www.nairaland.com/2321508/see-exact-crate-umaru-dikko) in his 1984 attempt to fight corruption.

Buhari has decided on this occasion to be more catholic than the pope, more democratic than the democrats. He has chosen to use the slow, rigorous process of using due process,the available local and international laws of bring corrupt individuals to book. Like he said in his independence day speech “Order is more vital than speed. Careful and deliberate decisions after consultations get far better results. And better results for our country is what the APC government for change is all about” probably trying to educate those who tried to rush him into prosecuting corrupt individuals.
For those crying witch hunt, Buhari has this to say “As I said in my inaugural speech, I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions. I hereby invite everyone, whatever his or her political view, to join me in working for the nation".

What is not in doubt is that PMB is genuinely interested in moving this nation to new heights from the very lows of lows the last administration plunged the nation into. There is a new perceived atmosphere of optimism and hope in the psyche of Nigerians.

Nigerians should not rejoice just yet because a lot still has to be proved. The corrupt individuals are not sleeping and neither should we. If the high powered individuals are made to face the law as they should, you can be sure that there will be a backlash. Nigerians of good will have to stand together in this fight, history beckon on us, only those who heed the call will be proud in the future and say I was there when this happened.

AS an aside, the lady is fine. How a pretty lady like this can be this greedy shows how insatiable humans are.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/15/scheme-afoot-bribe-national-assembly-members-postpone-elections-again
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
I thought this was the woman on whom a thread was opened in which the husband was alleged to have gone to Aso Rock and personally warned PMB not to dare move against her or else he would expose all he knew about PMB's alleged own secret deals while he once held the same office.t
Now that Nigeria is fully cooperating with the British govt on the allegations against her I wonder what will now happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.