Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? (46715 Views)

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by clemz88(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:
If i dont like him enough,i'll say yes for him to save face but I'm breaking up once we're alone
that's wickedness. Y not let him know from d start that you aint interested

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by preciousMI1(f): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
a calm, table for two will do.... what if after all these no show. ...
some relationships nuh need proposal. it's all about when am I meeting your people?
proposal n.a. effizy and for people in doubt.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
Charijee sweetie, we need to talk!!!
I do not think this man is good enough for you angry angry

hahaha i would love to see you try ....grandma tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by ireneony(f): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sile12:
A sweet man used a police stop and search and billboard scenario to pop marriage proposal question to his beautiful girlfriend in Port Harcourt.

http://www.naijaeyez.net/2014/09/omg-see-photosnigerian-guy-proposed-to.html
what kind of proposal is thi..naija things must different.

marriage don turn wargrin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Ishilove: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Brugo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
The girl is wicked. She must be working for Samsung or Microsoft. grin
As in ehn, it was 50 shades of meanness. The guy arranged the 99 phones to form a heart shape, knelt in the middle with his lady love and proposed in front of watery eyed bystanders.

The girl, in high pitched chinese, said NO! grin
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Ishilove: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can lie for Africa. grin
Lol. It's the truth o cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by vjsmiles: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:
I prefer a private proposal.

Why do people still propose sef?

Just simply tell her, "Arabirin, please tell your parents I want to see them with my family."

That's enough proposal for me. No time for too much 'feferity'.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
If I don't love him I would still say no undecided
Why ll you be in a relationship with someone you don't love?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by DExplorer1: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Olucheye:
I personally do not belive in Public Proposition.
If my woman, can't accept my marriage proposition at a private dinner date WITHOUT me kneeling, then she never was worth my lifetime with her.

She can throw whatever we have out the window.

I don't do statuesque.
Simple! The kneeling down part is so off, even more off seeing some guys kneeling on both legs.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by ijustdey: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Just simply tell her, "Arabirin, please tell your parents I want to see them with my family."

wagbayi omo........

no beating round the bushgringrin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Truckpusher(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. It's the truth o cheesy
Which truth.

It's a well known truth that women like to show off tongue
I don't think your own case would be an exemption either. tongue
Bite me if you can cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by sdavirus: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:
If i dont like him enough,i'll say yes for him to save face but I'm breaking up once we're alone

You('re) smart.
You('re) thoughtful.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Scatterboss(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
peppyluv02:
Hmmm just what I want to say.
Or simply somewhere private,just the both us.

Hmmmm. Private tinz.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by MoNickk(f): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
I will say no if he isn't ready for marriage but thinks he is,if we are just getting to know each other and I can't determine if I wanna spend my lifetime with him although if it's a public proposal,I'll just start crying n allow him wear the ring on my finger without committing myself to avoid embarrassing him but we'll definitely talk inside. I prefer a private proposal though.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by fajuyi59: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
You can't be sure with girls of nowadays. They're cruel.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by lovemoi2(f): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

grin grin grin bush man
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by DExplorer1: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Ehn, when you tell me "baby, I want to come with my family to see your parents", and I now smile and say "okay dear", that's a yes.

Then the following day you can give me the ring and say:

"baby, this is just to show that you are no longer single", and I will smile and say

"hahhhhahaha, thank you dear!" cheesy

Shikena. No need for unnecessary fanfare, and no kneeling down. If you kneel down, me sef will kneel down grin
This part got me rib cracking! If both of you kneeled down, who come dey propose?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by ilovecritics(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
U no know Nigerian women; them go say YES make u no shame but when them reach house them refuse!!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chai! Yoruba girls, if you just kneel to pick something on the floor they'll say 'yes'.. you've not said anything o lipsrsealed

#TeamForeignGirls

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by pretydiva(f): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Luv all d photos m seeing..so romantic
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by XBLadez: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
I'll propose in the toilet. I don't think anybody has done that before

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by felifeli: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Marriage proposal? Never!! Why would anyone want to ruin their life this horrible way? [/size]
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by dre11(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sile12:
Love this...

Loved this.........

This is an ideal proposal
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by COOL10(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
. Hehehe, who go wan marry ghost
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by johnstar(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
wicked
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Ishilove: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
DExplorer1:

This part got me rib cracking! If both of you kneeled down, who come dey propose?
We're proposing to each other tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by niceeric(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sile12:
Love this...
that way it's either she accepts or ends up in the lagoon lol
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:

You are wicked my dear.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Ehn, when you tell me "baby, I want to come with my family to see your parents", and I now smile and say "okay dear", that's a yes.

Then the following day you can give me the ring and say:

"baby, this is just to show that you are no longer single", and I will smile and say

"hahhhhahaha, thank you dear!" cheesy

Shikena. No need for unnecessary fanfare, and no kneeling down. If you kneel down, me sef will kneel down grin
okay is that what you are saying?what about this;there in the beach on that sunny day,with the ocean current and beautiful breeze couple with the wounderful sky,then suddenly your man just knelt down in that sandy soil with all humility and humbleness.not only that ooo!,what about the sweet sweet words he would say to you,then finally the introduction of that gold or silver-like ring into your finger right on the spot.haba check am na,is't it a mind blowing romantic scenario?some even shed tears self
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by kuuljay(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
why should you even be dating someone you don't love? Na so una go dey collect money they chop dey neck akpako join yet una go dey say I don't love him! I yus tire for naija babes
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Eyop: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

That's why me i like you but you just dey f-up angry. Babe wey no get time for yeye cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.