Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? (46723 Views)

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Owliver(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ominigreat:

Omo what if d babe na monger, she go swallow the ring na d two of u go find am inside sh*t cry
then I'll take that as a sign from God for me to flee. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by olaideeeedris(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sile12:
Love this...
Yea, I love it too. If she says, I wud threaten her... Infact, I wud by the of Oba of Lagos like 'if u no gree I go push u inside lagoon angry
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sile12:
A sweet man used a police stop and search and billboard scenario to pop marriage proposal question to his beautiful girlfriend in Port Harcourt.

http://www.naijaeyez.net/2014/09/omg-see-photosnigerian-guy-proposed-to.html

He spent so much Money on police and VIO to frighten his girlfriend say nah proposal... smh.

The other pilot faked plane crash to frighten his girlfriend to accept his proposal.

I go soon carry farano for flying boat enter Atlantic ocean come propose to her make I hear NO from her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by wtfCode: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:
If i dont like him enough,i'll say yes for him to save face but I'm breaking up once we're alone
why would u date him in the first place?
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by MizTyna(f): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
wtfCode:

why would u date him in the first place?

Do you marry everybody you date? What if you dont wanna take that step at the moment?
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by lovely17(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
you really never can tell
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by wtfCode: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:

Do you marry everybody you date? What if you dont wanna take that step at the moment?
if so, u should let him know along the line the kinda friendship u want 4rm him,atleast to avoid future heartbreaks.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
I will shove the ring down her throat, and force her to shite it out right there in full gaze of everybody. she started it.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by XBLadez: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bexson:
You don't propose to a girl you met on the street na. Check out people that propose in that manner, they must have been with the girl for pretty a long time and both of them have an idea as to where the relationship is leading to.
Even at that, some girls will still say no. Before making that kind of weird proposal make sure she has shown you many signs that she wants to be your wife, otherwise you go just go fall ur hands for public
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Svelteb:
I never said I'd dictate 2 him...was just stating my preference.

Better...
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
Yes yes and yessssss!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
nobody dey propose yet naa...wait for your time
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:

Now i get. Somebody hurt you yea? I'm beautiful,smart and very intelligent. I know you might never have come across such combinations,but we really do exist. I dont have the time/energy to join words with you. So continue quoting me and showing the whole word your s.tu.pidity

Deceive yourself hoe...
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by sammoe(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Ehn, when you tell me "baby, I want to come with my family to see your parents", and I now smile and say "okay dear", that's a yes.

Then the following day you can give me the ring and say:

"baby, this is just to show that you are no longer single", and I will smile and say

"hahhhhahaha, thank you dear!" cheesy

Shikena. No need for unnecessary fanfare, and no kneeling down. If you kneel down, me sef will kneel down grin

After two of una kneel down, na to begin prayer....
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by dechandel(f): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
nobody dey propose yet naa...wait for your time
Lmao¡!!!
Biko when is my time? grin
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by RaeMystix: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Love the proposal at the photobooth...That was unexpected.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
Lmao¡!!!
Biko when is my time? grin
ask bekumure, I already proposed to mirexxx grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Bexson: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
XBLadez:

Even at that, some girls will still say no. Before making that kind of weird proposal make sure she has shown you many signs that she wants to be your wife, otherwise you go just go fall ur hands for public
And still what I'm saying. You both have an idea of where the relationship is heading to. Na serious relationships not just bf gf shits
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by XBLadez: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bexson:
And still what I'm saying. You both have an idea of where the relationship is heading to. Na serious relationships not just bf gf shits
Ok
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by jantofubu(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:
If i dont like him enough,i'll say yes for him to save face but I'm breaking up once we're alone
wicked gal
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
RaeMystix:
Love the proposal at the photobooth...That was unexpected.

Seriously, you can see that on her face and she's kinda cute.grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by RaeMystix: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sile12:

Seriously, you can see that on her face and she's kinda cute.grin
Yes!...Most women expect a proposal on their birthdays, Christmas holidays, New year day or on the eve of New year's, and even on vacations, but not at a photobooth...Love it.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Yasher: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
If I don't love him I would still say no undecided
it is someone you are already dating not a stranger. Or do you date people you don't Love?
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Cherlene(f): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Greetings

YES

- If he's NOT 'THE ONE'.
- If I have serious MISGIVINGS
- REDFLAGS from left and right.

Cherlene
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by bibiking7(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Ehn, when you tell me "baby, I want to come with my family to see your parents", and I now smile and say "okay dear", that's a yes.

Then the following day you can give me the ring and say:

"baby, this is just to show that you are no longer single", and I will smile and say

"hahhhhahaha, thank you dear!" cheesy

Shikena. No need for unnecessary fanfare, and no kneeling down. If you kneel down, me sef will kneel down grin

My kind of proposal. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by empress4u: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sile12:
3. On the New Year's eve.

i love 3
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Holluwafunmilayo(f): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2015
empress4u:

i love 3

Sure, cos its lovely.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by UjSizzle(f): 12:50am On Apr 26, 2015
They're all lovely but I love the third picture of New Year's eve. Simplistic, minimal, beautiful smiley kiss cry
(I'm feeling too much for that pix, don't even know what emoticon to use embarassed)
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by softwhispers: 12:51am On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:
I prefer a private proposal.

Why do people still propose sef?

Just simply tell her, "Arabirin, please tell your parents I want to see them with my family."

That's enough proposal for me. No time for too much 'feferity'.
You said it all!
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by subor00: 1:55pm On May 07, 2015
Here is a good jeans darim24.com/1740/jeans-for-women Now just where rallies, so you can buy high-quality jeans at an attractive price
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Eldee54321(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
I trust NAIJA babes....dem go still say no... Just give them MONEY...instntly dem go gree
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Syphonn(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
What you need to consider when finding a husband

Many ladies trying to fix their lives and settle down in a promising marriage get it all wrong doing this.

Despite the fact that beauty is one of the qualities men desire in a woman, a lady can still be beautiful yet remains a spinster for the rest of her life.

This usually occurs when she has nothing extraordinary to offer in the marriage than give birth to children.

The chances that a lady can remain a spinster for life can remain high if she does not have prospects, having prospects in this context is having the ability to support the man of the house financially.

So many ladies feel because they are endowed with beauty they will certainly get married when the time for marriage arrives, without first trying to develop some skills that will be relevant when they finally get married.

Read more at www.busygisting.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.