Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? (46713 Views)

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by XBLadez: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Funny people! What if, after all this drama, the girl says [size=70pt]NO![/size]
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Miner13: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
If I don't love him I would still say no undecided

I have not heard neither have I seen of ghost falling in love. angry angry

So, no one should expect a YES from youMISSGHOST

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Toks2008(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:

This is one mystery i will forever find hard to decode.

A man loves a lady deeply and sincerely but same lady does not but she is deeply in love wwith another man who does not feel a thing for her or fair still does not feel same way towards her.

Women are the first wonder of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by kuuljay(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:
I prefer a private proposal.

Why do people still propose sef?

Just simply tell her, "Arabirin, please tell your parents I want to see them with my family."

That's enough proposal for me. No time for too much 'feferity'.
true pikin of a naija father grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Ishilove: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eyop:

That's why me i like you but you just dey f-up angry. Babe wey no get time for yeye cheesy cheesy
How I dey f-up? Na you dey dull cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by AlomoReloaded: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Una dey kolo...... una don forget inside molue, cassava farm, ohia nku, or even inside one typical naija market.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by DExplorer1: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

We're proposing to each other tongue
Your style no be here. LOL
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by redcliff: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Just simply tell her, "Arabirin, please tell your parents I want to see them with my family."

Tell your parents im coming to see them with my family..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by timilehing(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Why do I need to propose self? Are we not dating to get married b4 abi she just be standby olosho? I won't propose to her, I've said that several times.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Tell your parents my family wants to meet them
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:
If i dont like him enough,i'll say yes for him to save face but I'm breaking up once we're alone

Typical bimbo! Why put him through that trauma?
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Eyop: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

How I dey f-up? Na you dey dull cheesy

How you no dey f-up? I don update all the skills finish u still dey talk say i dey dull Na u no get my time jare undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by femi4: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
you are really a goat ghost
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by 1miccza: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abegiii all of these is what I call "serenren" or "karamon" in yoruba. Ewo ni gbogbo serenren please babe make we marry I wan give your popsie shaks how I go meet your people. Why waste precious time on all these proposal senrenren??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by femi4: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eyop:

How you no dey f-up? I don update all the skills finish u still dey talk say i dey dull Na u no get my time jare undecided
she will turn you to mosquito for night
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
ireneony:
what kind of proposal is thi..naija things must different.

marriage don turn wargrin

Lol.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
niceeric:

that way it's either she accepts or ends up in the lagoon lol

Lol, never reach that level na bros.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by MizTyna(f): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Typical bimbo! Why put him through that trauma?

Excuse me? Why the insult? Must we agree with eachother? It shows your level of intelligence indeed,you retarded baboon.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by donmoz(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
All of these are nice really nice, but again we shouldn't forget the fact that itz a question...he didn't say u must marry me he said will you marry me?....I tink for a guy to ask dat he kwnz you won't say No...if she does it means the guy is foolish...before a guy says will you marry me am sure he already kwnz wat d ansa will be else he won't do it in public....in public he ask but in private he begs ;
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by sule5727: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
if u dnt love him y shld u follow him there!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by jorhney(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sile12:
Love this...

if she says no I'll throw her inside d water ..
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Ishilove: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
redcliff:

Tell your parents im coming to see them with my family..
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:

Excuse me? Why the insult? Must we agree with eachother? It shows your level of intelligence indeed,you retarded baboon.

Dumb blondes like you are usually selfish and don't care about other's feelings.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Owliver(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
I can propose anywhere. in limbo or south pole or even in the sun. But I can't just kneel down sorry sad
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Adaeze003(f): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Olucheye:
I personally do not belive in Public Proposition.
If my woman, can't accept my marriage proposition at a private dinner date WITHOUT me kneeling, then she never was worth my lifetime with her.

She can throw whatever we have out the window.

I don't do. .

Uhm what if she stands to give you the drink during the trad marriage instead of bending or kneeling(if you're Nigerian n culture permits)?

Hope you'll be alright...
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Odunharry(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Owliver:
I can propose anywhere. in limbo or south pole or even in the sun. But I can't just kneel down sorry sad
lol.... kneeling down is not by force though...
when we no dey act home video.... no time to waste.. I go Don tell her since gan and No need to dey do any ceremony
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Adaeze003(f): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Toks2008:

This is one mystery i will forever find hard to decode.

A man loves a lady deeply and sincerely but same lady does not but she is deeply in love wwith another man who does not feel a thing for her or fair still does not feel same way towards her.

Women are the first wonder of the world.

In other words, all that matters is that a guy loves a girl... ta hell with the girl's love...

The reason girls love guys that don't love em is the same reason guys love girls that don't love em... get my drift?

In the end, loving someone is as important as being loved in return... it's not a one way street.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Ekugbeh(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Twaci b lyk *OMG*

diz z wah i ve bin waitin 4!
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Chikasova(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
You don't love him and you followed him to the beach to enjoy his money. Make Una no dey waste our time o.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by chax100(f): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Olucheye:
I personally do not belive in Public Proposition.
If my woman, can't accept my marriage proposition at a private dinner date WITHOUT me kneeling, then she never was worth my lifetime with her.

She can throw whatever we have out the window.

I don't do statuesque.

It is a choice. Nice.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Owliver(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.... kneeling down is not by force though...
when we no dey act home video.... no time to waste.. I go Don tell her since gan and No need to dey do any ceremony
I know some go say na pride. Well, maybe its actually pride sha but I don't feel comfortable when I see such. To others it might be normal but to me its opposite. I'll rather bake the ring in a cake and she bites lol. Game over
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Toks2008(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Adaeze003:

In other words, all that matters is that a guy loves a girl... ta hell with the girl's love...

The reason girls love guys that don't love em is the same reason guys love girls that don't love em... get my drift?

In the end, loving someone is as important as being loved in return... it's not a one way street.

Noted but let me give you this taught provoking opinionated stands..

Women are endegeared species in this cruel world of men and while i believe to a large xtent that the feelings of the lady matters,it is imperative to ndstnd that it is better for a lady to marry a man that loves her rather than for her to marry a man she loves who does not love her..

women are wired to love a man who truly loves them overtime even if they felt nothing at first.

of wat use is lovng a man who is not crazy over u? and trust me mny guys liptalk love but only few truly love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.