Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,234 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? (1652 Views)

Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / Abobaku Of Ife Who Has Been Missing For 3 Days Found Chilling In London *PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Is invisibility even a reality? If it is, what will you do if you have the opportunity to be invisible?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by spiceybrain(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
KILL YOU FOR POSTING THIS RUBBISH. AM REAL BRO. I CAN NEVER BE INVINCIBLE.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by major466(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
I will head to Sambisa forest and preach to Boko leader -Shekau about Hell.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
spiceybrain:
KILL YOU FOR POSTING THIS RUBBISH. AM REAL BRO. I CAN NEVER BE INVINCIBLE.
i used the term "If"
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Shortyy(f): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thugnificient:
Is invisibility even a reality? If it is, what will you do if you have the opportunity to be invisible?
i'd go to CBN and collect my own share of National cake.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
major466:
I will go to Sambisa forest and preach to Boko leader -Shekau about Hell.
there is something you can do better than that.. i'll just take a matchet and decapitate him
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shortyy:

You will need a key to their strong room o. lol @ national cake
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Beamborla(f): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tour the world cheesy

Visit as many counties as I can
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by witnezHD(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin I will go to any campus near by and touch as many boobs as possible....
Day 2.....the same .....
Day 3......the same
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by major466(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thugnificient:
there is something you can do better than that.. i'll just take a matchet and decapitate him

The military, tipped off by me will finish him. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:
Tour the world cheesy

Visit as many counties as I can
if you travelled around the world invisibly.. then how're you gon' meet people
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by major466(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shortyy:

I knew it. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
major466:

The military, tipped off by me will finish him. cheesy
hahaha
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Twaci(f): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Invincible or Invisible?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Beamborla(f): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thugnificient:
if you travelled around the world invisibly.. then how're you gon' meet people
Who cares about meeting people?

I just wanna see and enter places where I might never have the privilege of entering
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by major466(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Twaci:
Invincible or Invisible?

It doesnt matter as long as u grap the meaning.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Twaci:
Invincible or Invisible?

Anywhich way...
If am invisible, i'll be ur ghost 4 the next 3 days.... *Guess what i'll do 2 ya* #grins 4rm ear to ear
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
major466:

Thanks bro.. from helping me out
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Twaci(f): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
Anywhich way...
If am invisible, i'll be ur ghost 4 the next 3 days.... *Guess what i'll do 2 ya* #grins 4rm ear to ear
angry ma father is a babalawo...
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Twaci:
angry ma father is a babalawo...
doesnt work dat way cos even babalawo cant go against nature *winks*
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Twaci(f): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
major466:

Lol ok
Thugnificient:
Thanks bro.. from helping me out
sorry didn't mean to embarass you...was confused smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Slimzjoe(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rob a Bank and that's all I need
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Twaci(f): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
doesnt work dat way cos even babalawo cant go against nature *winks*
grin oya come na...see if u no go end up for bottle cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Twaci:
grin oya come na...see if u no go end up for bottle cheesy
Hahaha.....
Bottle is too local.. I go seize u inside my lamp
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Shortyy(f): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thugnificient:
You will need a key to their strong room o. lol @ national cake
i'll be invisible right? the big bad wolves go in there often. i'll follow them as they are going.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Twaci(f): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
Hahaha.....
Bottle is too local.. I go seize u inside my lamp
To be Genie no be by force smiley tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Go to sambisa forest and get enough Intel on those rams, then I will make the guys like a living hell. As a reward for my self I will turn CBN to my personal residence before my invisible time elapses.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Twaci:
To be Genie no be by force smiley tongue
Not my fault dear... Nature @ work

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oxasbi:
Go to sambisa forest and get enough Intel on those rams, then I will make those guys life a living hell. As a reward for my self I will turn CBN to my personal residence before my invisible time elapses. Even if they didn't give me any reward again from US and Nigeria am ooooook!
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by ITbomb(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Na to locate the nearest bank and wait for the bullion van
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by stan4b(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
The banks in Nigeria will suffer it.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
If I were invisible for 3 days? Mhen, I'll stroll down to CBN and have fun wink cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Have Taken Fashion Into Another Level (photo) / Does This Make Sense At All? / Signs To Know If Your Partner Truly Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.